He's the father?

Destined for Each Other

 

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to say those mean words to you Dee. I think I have no rights to say those words when in the first place what you’ve said is true. I just felt angry the time that you said that you don’t feel me anymore because I realized that it is true. I am really sorry Dee. I don’t want to lose you. I’ll make it up to you. Please forgive me?” while he’s saying those words I can’ help not to cry, not because finally he admit that he is wrong, but because I just found my Jae that I love the most.

 

“How could you say that I’ll forgive you that fast when in fact you say that I am saying the truth” I can’t help but to trick him. Ha! I am brilliant! I’ll just play along with him. I am smiling while saying those words but I didn’t make it obvious.

“Dee, I’ll do what you want me to do. If you want I can be your slave for all the entire week” he turn me to face to him and I change my facial expression the moment he look at me.

“Only for a week?” I said with a sad face. It’s a good thing we had our acting lesson so I have no hard time doing my façade.

“A month?” he said while showing his aegyo. Aigoo! How can I get angry to this guy when he’s being this adorable?

“Okay, 12 months?” I said still frowning.

“Dee!” Aigoo! He’s cute! I want to pinch his nose! Kyaaah!

“Neh?” I ask him innocently.

“Fine” he begin to make a sad face when I hug him and inhale his scent.

“I’m just joking, you don’t have to do something just to make it up to me. Even though you didn’t apologize I still forgive you” I look at his eyes.

“Because I love you” I said sincerely.

 

Suddenly he kiss me without giving me a warning. I feel giddy and all the butterflies in my stomach are flying. I know that all the students are all in their room so I kiss him back. We kissed passionately but not in a erted way.

 

Did I hear someone teasing us? And clapping? I begin to frown from our kiss and I stop kissing him just to see almost all the students are at the corridor and yelling at us. Omo! How many times that I will humiliate myself here at our school!?

 

We attend our afternoon class after the commotion done by sincerely yours. Whenever I am looking at my schoolmates or classmates they are all wearing a creepy smile while wiggling their eyebrows. What’s with them?

 

 

 

After 2 weeks Jae is really made me feel special after the shouting we’ve done in our room. I feel so giddy whenever he kiss me with no particular reason. He is spending his time in our house. I just observe that whenever Jae and I will see Yoona, I can feel Jae being uneasy or I am just being paranoid. Oh well, all I know is that we’re happy now.

 

I am so happy these past few weeks that I didn’t got the chance to have a bonding time with Bommie, Chae and Minzy but I think they understand why.

 

 

 

It is lunch time when Jae and the council has an emergency meeting. So here I am eating with the girls.

 

“Dara what’s the development between you and Jae?” Chae ask me all of a sudden. Bommie and Minzy begin to be interested.

“Hmm? We’re good, I mean better” I answered her while smiling.

“Dara don’t think that I don’t like Jae for you, it is just I heard some rumor that they saw Yoona throwing up” I just felt my body being numb. My breathing begins to slow. Hearing that rumor makes me want to be deaf.

“Chae, so what if Yoona is throwing up? What’s with the connection between Dara and Yoona throwing up?” Bommie ask Chae while frowning.

“Bommie unnie you didn’t hear the rumor?”

“Minzy Do I have to ask Chae if I heard the rumor?”

 

“Yah! Just tell me what it is all about! I am dying here!” I hissed to them. I’m just curious.

“Dara, they said that Yoona is pregnant” okay, then what? Where’s my voice? I want to ask who the father is but I think I have an idea who he is. Being a nosy friend of course Bommie will have the urge to ask who’s the father.

“Then? We don’t care if she’s pregnant or not! Tss! It is such a waste of time. But do you know who’s the father?”

“Ahm actually Unnie the father of her baby is…” before Minzy finish her sentence I unconsciously whisper the answer.

 

 

“Jae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s just a rumor right?? Right?? But what if it is true? I can’t think straight, I am still thinking about the rumor. Aish! I am with him, why I can’t ask him about the rumor. Is it because I’m afraid he’ll get angry because I don’t trust him? Or I am afraid what will be his answer?

 

“What are you thinking?” Jae distracted my mind for thinking too much.

“Ah nothing. I’m just thinking about some rumors that spreading in our school”

“What rumor?”

“About…” I look at him to see if he has an idea what rumor is that, but all I can see is confusion.

“Yoona” I finish my sentence. Suddenly he begin to feel uneasy.

“What about her?”

“They said that she’s pregnant. Is it true?”

“I didn’t saw her these past few days so I don’t have any idea if it is true or not. Where do you want to eat?” he begin to change the topic. I want to ask him if he’s the father but I don’t know how. It is not wrong to ask him right? I’ll try to ask him again.

 

“If she’s pregnant, who do you think is the father?”

“Before I answer your questions, I have to ask you something” my heart begins to pound. I nod to him for him to continue.

“If I did something wrong can you still accept me?”

“I don’t know. Maybe. It depends on how big your mistake is” I whispered my answer to him.

 

He hold my hands and look at my eyes then say the words that crushed my entire life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i'm spoiling my readers but i cant help myself to update more.. kekeke!

i'm just excited with my story..

i didnt expect this kind of scene, it is just pop up in my mind.. :))

i will appreciate if you will post a comments and suggestion.. THANKS

 

love lots from me! :P