Confused

Destined for Each Other

 

Afternoon class will start soon and I don’t know how to react about the rumors that spreading here at school. One rumor that I’ve heard is that Jae and I are already broke up. Such a stupid rumor, how can we get to that situation when in fact we don’t get the chance to talk?! (sigh) There’s another one! They said that Jae doesn’t really love me, the one that he loves is Yoona. What the ?! Can they hear what are they saying?! Hahaha! Is that a joke? Am I supposed to laugh at their joke? Kekeke!

 

When I settle myself in my seat, I saw Yoona and Jae laughing outside our room. Even though the rumors are not big deal for me I can’t help but to doubt Jae. How can he laugh to the girl who spread such a rumor?! Suddenly my phone ring, I peek who texted me.

 

GD: Thank you for accommodating me last night. I really appreciate your hospitality, I hope I can repay you. :)

 

I can’t help but to smile from what I’ve read. Sometimes I can’t help but to think, Is GD really intends to make me feel better? Or is it just a coincident? Kekeke! I typed my reply to him. I’m lucky Chae is not here, I’m sure if she sees what I am doing she will get angry to me. But I think I saw another bestfriend to GD, he’s like my pain absorber.

 

Dara: No problem! I also want to thank you for accompanying me last night. If you didn’t arrive, I might wait for the rain to stop.

 

While I am sending my reply, I can’t help but to smile remembering what we did under the rain.

 

“Hey beautiful” I don’t know but I felt like a kid being caught by her parents doing bad things. I kept my phone in my bag very fast when Jae appears at my back.

“Who’s been texting you huh? Is there any reason for me to get jealous?”

 

I kept my mouth shut, how could he say those words when obviously he’s the one being flirt to other girls especially to that Yoona!

 

He sits beside me, he’s still looking at me but I don’t want to look at him. If I look at his face my anger will gone in a blink of an eye.

 

“Are you angry with me because of what happen last night? I’m sorry Dee, it’s just I forgot to text you”

“It is okay if we don’t go home together or eat lunch together or laugh together, it’s just that I don’t feel you anymore” I don’t know why I am saying this words but I can’t look at his face right now. I feel like I am broken at this moment, I felt like being stabbed many times at my heart.

 

“What do you mean? I am always here at your side, I am texting you, I sleep late just to chat you but you feel like I don’t make time with you?” he’s voice is starting to rise and I think all my classmates are already looking at us. Great! The rumors will be real if we keep this argument.

“Can you please lower your voice?” I hissed to him.

“It’s your fault if I am being this jerk. I am stress already in our activity and here you are making an argument for such a nonsense topic!” I get it! I stand from where I am sitting and face him.

“You don’t have to shout coz I can hear you! And for your information, I’ve just waited for you for 3 hours! I just want you to say SORRY but what did I get?! Nonsense topic?! Okay I get it! Talking to you is NONSENSE!” I headed to the door to get the hell out of here. I am still holding the door open when I remember something.

 

“I will not be shocked if you and Yoona will be together if we broke up” then I shut the door behind me. My tears is continuously falling, it’s a good thing that all the students are already in their respective rooms. The only problem is that all my classmates heard and seen what we’ve done.

 

“Miss Park we have a class, where do you think you’re going?” I heard Mrs. Kang talk. My back is facing her so she doesn’t see me crying.

“Miss my head is aching, I just want to go to the infirmary. I’ll be back if my head feels better” I think she approve to what I’ve said because I heard the door open then afterwards close.

 

Omo! My bag is in the room, I look at my pocket if my phone is there and luckily I have my phone. I texted Chae right away so she can get my bag and I’ll just get it from her tomorrow.

 

They said that if you love someone you’ll accept what he is and what he is not. If there are some changes about him you’ll still accept him. But what if he also change his feelings towards you? Are you still going to accept him despite the fact that he doesn’t love you anymore? Or free him to have someone that he truly loves? I don’t know if Jae doesn’t love me anymore and I can’t live anymore if he will admit that there’s something going on between him and Yoona.

 

Sometimes I am thinking that breaking up with him will be the best choice I’ll ever done. I am not tired loving him and I will never be. But I don’t think that I can keep up anymore. I love him but there’s always a limit in everything.

 

I’m still walking when I notice that I am here already where our first interaction takes place. I sit at the bench and close my eyes to reminisce all the things we’ve shared. Am I ready to let him go? Or I am brave enough to hold on? I am really confused. (sigh) Suddenly I felt being hug at the back. By that time I felt relaxed and I think I know what will be my choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my internet connection got broke so i update late..

but atlest i updated.. kekeke!

hope to hear something from you guys! :)