Accident

Destined for Each Other

 

Dara’s POV

It’s still early and the persistent of knocking on my door woke me up. Do they know that I’ve slept 3 in the morning? Because my boyfriend and I were chatting till 3 am. Hihih! We are already 3 years but we’re not bored in each other’s company. Aaaah! I’m so in love with him even though it’s been a long time since I know him.

 

“Dara wake up! You have a class right?!” my mom shout from the other side of my door. I stand immediately from my bed and look at my alarm clock. Sh** it’s already 6:30 and my class is 7:30, I have only 1 hour to go to school. I’m late in my first class, great!

 

“Yeah mom! I’m already awake now! You don’t have to shout. I’m going to take a bath now!” I answered my mom. She’s so loud, don’t blame me for saying such a word to my mom. I’m just stating the obvious, but I love my parents.

 

Wew! There’s always an advantage having a CR on your own in your bedroom. Kekeke! I don’t have a sibling that’s why I have what I want. But, first of all I’m not a spoiled brat. They just give me what’s the best for me. I have a very supportive family.

 

10 mins I’m done taking a bath. Don’t judge me, when I’m taking a bath it’s always 1 hr but now that I’m late it’s just 10 mins but I scrub my body thoroughly. When the clock strikes 7 am, I’m ready to go. Hahah! I know I’m really fast.

 

“Mom, Dad I’m going now” while I gave them my precious kiss.

“Are you not going to eat?” my dad ask me.

“No Dad, I only have 30 mins to go to school” I shouted from the door.

 

Am I going to ride a taxi? I don’t want to be late. We have a recitation in my first class. By the way, I go to Seoul University, major in Theater Arts. Because I love to sing, act and even to dance. Hahaha! I know I’m talented, and I want to brag that to all of you. My bf and I have the same course, he's my first boyfriend. I remember when we first met.

 

Flashback

 

“Dara! Let’s go! We’re going to be late in the orientation!” that’s my bestfriend, Bom.

 

I don’t know why did we click for each other, she’s popular especially in the opposite , she’s beautiful, and definitely a fashionista. While me, I look like an ahjumma and I really don’t care in my appearance as long as I am comfortable in my dress. We’re only the same in intellectual aspect, am I being a boastful? Sometimes people say I’m beautiful if I’m going to wear a decent dress and wear a light make up, whatever!

 

“Ok ok! Bommie! Wow! Our school is really big right?” I told her.

“Do you think there are many boys here?” aish! Bommie really like the attention the she’s receiving from the boys.

“I don’t know. Maybe, remember it’s a university. It’s really impossible if there’s no handsome boys here.” I said to her while I look at the map of the school that I’m holding.

 

We need to go to the gym to the orientation while Bommie is having a good time looking at the school or should I say boys.

 

I create a shriek when I felt that someone is embracing me. Wide-eyed, I smell the perfume of the suspect. Hmmm he’s perfume is addicting. But wait! This ert! How could he just embrace me when in fact I don’t know him?

 

“Excuse me! What do you think you’re doing?” when I look at his face, I think all the blood in my system goes up in my face. OMG! He’s just a handsome guy that looks like a goddess that fall from the sky! I think I’m going to faint. I think I’m going to have a heart attack; my heart is going to burst.

 

“Sorry if I embraced you, I didn’t mean to do that, it’s just that if I didn’t do that the flower vase is going to hit your head.” He said with a manly voice while showing me his killer smile. Then point to the broken pieces of vase in the ground. I feel like I just humiliate myself. He has a blonde hair and a piercing eye.

 

I look at my surroundings and I saw that there are many people that are looking at us. A few minutes ago there are no people around then suddenly they pop-up. I’m blushing, I don’t know why, is it because I got humiliated or because of this goddess that standing right in front of me. When I look at his face, he gave me his killer smile. I think I’m not just going to faint, I think I’m going to die! Kyaaah!

 

“Ahm I got to go, I need to go to the gym for the orientation for the freshmen. See you later.” Then he smile again. I lost count how many times I died because of his smile. Am I that OA? It’s just that I really didn’t expect it. He’s really handsome then he embraces me. Such a good day!

 

“Hey Dara! He’s asking you!” Bommie nudge me. She can’t control her giddiness. Hihih! Me too!

“Ahm what?” I face him again.

“I ask you if you’re freshmen also. Because I saw you a while ago that you’re holding the school map. Do you want to go with me in the gym?” he asks us.

“Ah. Sure! By the way what’s your name?” I ask him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the typo errors and wrong grammar.. kekeke! 

for all who subscribe first thank you! :) 

thanks keenkaftanLucky12safiahazmi