Accident again?!

Destined for Each Other

 

“Do you belive in love at first sight?” I voice my mind.

“Yes unnie” Chaerin said while smiling. Omo! Did I really said that so loud?

“Really?” I ask her.

“Aha! And he’s now my boyfriend” she said still smiling. I think she really love his boyfriend.

“Your boyfriend is really lucky to have you” I said to her and I smile to her.

“Nope, I’m lucky that he appreciate my effort to have him in my life” Wow! She’s really inlove.

 

Our conversation is distracted by the bell.

 

“Chaerin I got to go! And take care yourself!” I shouted to her while exiting the room.

“Yes Unnie! Goodluck to your date!” she shouted back! Kyaaah! Thanks Chae!

 

When I’m already outside the room, I saw the reason in my smiling face. He’s leaning to the wall of my room. If you’ll see him right now he’s like in the photo shoot.

 

When he looks at my direction, he smiles to me, and I think I felt my face that it’s really burning. Kyaaah! I really love his smile, his teeth, his lips, his eyes, and his hair, everything that he has. Its official, I’m in love with this guy! And now I also believe in love at first sight.

 

Bommie texted me while we were walking.

Bom: Dara, I’m not going to go home with you. Jae told me about the dinner. Kyaaah! Tell me about that later!

Dara: Sure! Kekeke! For 18 years in this planet I will have a love life now!

Bom: Take care! I have a company going home. Their name is Minzy my friend in my class and Siwon my special friend. Kekeke! Talk to you later!

 

I just smiled to her. She’s really beautiful; she’s not having a hard time finding boys. While me, if the accident earlier didn’t occur I will not get a chance to know Jae.

 

We ate in an elegant restaurant. The aura here is really romantic, especially that I’m with Jae. Then there’s some song that really fitted in my situation. The song that playing right now is fall for you (listen to this it’s really beautiful). While song is playing, Jae is singing also and he’s looking at me. Giddiness overload!

 

I learned a lot from him, like he’s not just look rich, he’s really rich! He’s the son of one of the richest tycoon here in South Korea, Kim Company. Wow! I’m really impressed. After we ate our dinner, he drops me off in my house. Like the owner, he’s car is also handsome (I don’t remember the brand of his car in real life but that’s the car that I am referring to). 9 pm we’re already in front of our house.

 

“Jae, thanks for the dinner, I’m so full”

“Dara, thanks also, I enjoy your company” do I have to go inside right now? Or I’ll wait for the kiss-after-the-first-date? Kekeke! If it will happen, then he’ll be my first kiss! Kyaaah!

“Dee” Wow! I like, no, I love his endearment to me.

“Hmm?”

“Goodnight. Go inside now, it’s getting cold”

“Ah, okay. Take care!” aw! I thought he’ll going to kiss me. Nevermind, as long as I’m happy right now, the kiss can be happen tomorrow. Kekeke!

 

When I hit my bed after my night routine, my mind drifted to Jae again. Kyaah! I’m excited for tomorrow. I close my eyes then I fall asleep.

 

I woke up early in the morning; of course I’m really excited to see and to be with Jae. Kekeke! When I exited our house I just walk to go to school, it’s too early, my class starts at 9 and it’s only 7. I just want to walk because I think it’s my lucky day. Maybe he’ll invite me again later then he’ll kiss me this time. Kyaaah!

 

While walking in the park, near the school. There are five boys who walk towards me.

 

“What GD? Let’s ditch our class now! It’s really boring!” said by the guy who is the tallest from all of them while whining.

“Yeah hyung! Let’s have a good time!” said by the guy who have a dark rim in his eyes.

“Daddy Youngbae what do you think?” tall guy approach the guy with a mohawk hair and he hug that guy! Omo! A tall guy and really handsome, is he a gay?

 

The guy who has a dark hair look at me, I think he’s the GD that they are asking. His eyes, it captivates me. He hold my eyes and I don’t know if he’s glaring at me or he’s boring some hole in my face. But I can’t help to look at his eyes, my heart is giving me a hard time because it’s going to burst.

 

I’m the one who look away first, and I think he look away also. But like a destiny, GD guy and I collide to each other because we’re not looking where we are going. And because I’m just petite we stumble in the grass, him on top of me. And guess what! Is drama also happening in real life? Because, like in drama when he land on top of me, his lips touch mine! I close my eyes tight when I feel his lips on mine. Noooo! My first kiss!!! It’s for Jae! This first kiss stealer! I want to kick his balls! Aigoo! I’m not being ert, I justwant us to be even.

 

I think he didn’t really intend to do that because when I open my eyes his eyes are really wide. Okay I get back the kick in the balls. I’ll just slap him in the face! And I think he’s friends is also shocked from what happen because the noisy group become silent.

 

“Ugh!” (Get-off!) That’s what I want to say to him, but my lip is sealed right now. After he get-off to me, we swipe our lips with the back of our hands.

 

“Hyung of all the girls that you will give your first kiss, you chose that ahjumma! Hahaha!” the panda guy said while pointing at me! I just glared to him! While his friends laugh at his joke. Is this a joke? I’m the victim right? I know I look like an ahjumma and this GD is really handsome like my Jae, it doesn’t mean that I want to kiss that guy!

 

“Sorry” my curses and glaring to the panda guy is distracted by GD’s manly voice. He got a lean body but he got a manlier voice than to that panda guy! Tsss!

 

Wait! Did I hear the panda guy? That GD doesn’t have a first kiss before me? I mean his really handsome. It’s impossible that he don’t have a girlfriend. Aish! Nevermind! If I’m not the one who does not involve in this accident I’ll laugh my out discovering that fact! Kekeke!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the last chapter for this day. i'll write the other chapter later. 

maybe i'll update tomorrow.. :)

because skydragon shipper subscribe to this fic, wait for their own chapter..

and for the daragon, because jaedara chapter is the first chapter maybe after skydragon chapter i'll post it.. :))

 

thank you for the new subscriber --> skydragon1fanmiicaLovesDaramitchie21xxAiX009xx