BIGBANG

Destined for Each Other

 

Dara: Jae can I come with the girls? They’re going to watch the band of their bf.

Jae: Okay

 

That’s all!? Didn’t he realize that I’m waiting for that 3 magical words? It’s been a months since I heard it from him. Aish! I hate him! Okay not that hate as in hate, ahm it’s like hate as in irritated only. Kekeke!

After class we meet in the gate of the school.

 

“Are we going now?” I ask them. I’m not really in the mood right now. After the conversation between me and Jae I think I don’t want to text him ever! He didn’t attend the afternoon class also. I hate myself because I can’t help to miss him.

 

“Yes! But we have to prepare first. I don’t want them to see us like this. I want to freshen up” Chae said to us. I remember their story that she told me, I hope they will not end up like me and Jae. I really thought that we have a perfect relationship. But I guess they’re right, there’s no such thing as perfect relationship. I just hope what Chae told me about the gossip is not true.

 

After how many years we are now heading to the bar. We just ride the taxi, because we don’t have a car to drive. This bar is really crowded. Chae is right bigbang has many fangirls. Because all I can see here are all girls. We ordered some alcohol, I want to drink my depression! Screw the word good gf!

 

All the girls here are starting to shout. What’s the commotion? When I look at Bommie she’s looking at the stage so my instinct is to look also at the stage. Omo! That’s bigbang? They all look handsome, but wait I think I saw them already I just don’t know where. Nevermind! I just shrugged those ideas.

 

I’m just sitting while listening to their music, I must admit their good.

 

I feel like I’ve been drinking since 1hour ago but I only drank one bottle. I think I need a practice. Suddenly Bommie went to a tall guy and she hugs him, I think that’s her bf.

 

I am looking right now to the five men sitting beside Bommie, Chae and Minzy. So they are bigbang. I saw the blonde guy who is sitting beside Minzy. Aigoo! They are so sweet! Maybe that’s her bf. Who might be the bf of Chae? I am looking for the bf of Chae when I caught the intent look coming from the guy who sits beside Chae. I think that’s her bf.

 

While I’m looking at his eyes I can feel the thumping of my heart. Wae?! Omo! Those eyes! I will not forget those eyes. He’s my first kiss! I think it’s really my lucky day! And I’m being sarcastic again. Aigoo! I hope they will not recognize me but that time I have an ahjumma style so I think they will not know that it is me. Wew!

 

“Hi Noona!” I look to the guy beside me. He’s the panda guy!

“Ah hi” I answer him without looking to him.

“Noona, Bom noona told me that you’re older than us so is it okay if I call you noona?” is it okay to you if you don’t talk to me? Aish! I feel like all my blood has been drain to my system. If Chae will know my darkest secret she’ll be hysterical. Most especially that the kiss occur when they were together. Aigoo!

 

When I look at the panda guy he’s scrutinizing my appearance. He’ll be the cause of my death!

 

“Noona, did we met?” NOOO!!

 

I saw how his expression changes to a cool panda from a wide-eyed panda. Then he begin to point his finger to me and the next word come from his mouth is the cue for me.

 

“Ah! You’re the ahjumma sjdfjsdfjbl dfjshldfhlsd fjshdcujs jdfk” that’s the action I want to do. I put my hand in his mouth so that we will not hear what he will say. Yaiks! My hands are now infected by his filthy mouth!

 

“Hahah! I miss you too! Hahaha!” I said it out loud so that they will not ask some questions that I don’t want to answer.

 

I pull this panda guy away from them. I can feel that they are all looking at us.

 

“I just want to say that, PLEASE BE QUIET! I DON’T WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT INCIDENT! And it’s already 3 years since it happened” I told him while holding the last strand of my patience.

“Kekeke! Okay noona! I am Seungri! I can keep my mouth shut if we will be close like sister and brother? I just want to have a noona on my own” he said while pouting. Aigoo! He can be really adorable.

“Okay! Deal! By the way, I am Dara”

“Let’s go back?” I just nod in response to his question.

 

When we arrived in our table, Seungri and I sit beside each other.

 

“Noona, he’s TOP hyung the drummer, bf of Bom noona” Seungri start the introduction.

“Hi Dara! It’s nice to meet you, again?” Aigoo! I know that they recognize me because when I look at their faces they can’t hide their faces that are smiling widely.

“Noona, this one is Daesung hyung the pianist, bf of Minzy and this is Youngbae hyung the lead guitarist single and ready to mingle” kekeke! The last remark from Seungri is really funny.

“Maknae! Daddy Youngbae is mine!” TOP rolled his eyes to Seungri, I thought TOP is Bommie’s bf?

 

“The truth is I just insisted to TOP that I’m his gf. He didn’t argue with me so I assume that he’s my bf now” Bommie whispered to me. I think my jaw just drop. What the ! I think TOP is really gay and why Youngbae didn’t go away from TOP? Do they have a relationship? Aigoo! Why all the handsome boys are becoming gay?

 

“Hi! Dara-imnida!” I show them my 90-degree bow.

“Omo! GD she’s like you! That bow reminds me of you” Youngbae said.

“Hyung you’re right, I think Dara noona and GD hyung will get along” Daesung said while eyeing GD.

 

When I look at GD, he’s not looking at me. His attention is for Chae only. Argh! Why I feel like I am hurting? Maybe this is just an effect of the alcohol.

 

 

Seungri and I are very comfortable with each other. Sometimes he will invite me to dance I decline each of his invite because I’m not in the mood to dance. I don’t know if it’s because of Jae or GD who didn’t give me some attention.

 

All of them are dancing in the dance floor. I’m all alone here at our table, I can’t help but to think about Jae. I’ll talk to him tomorrow whether he likes it or not.

 

I shut my eyes because I felt dizzy with strobe lights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo! i hope you like this chapter.. kekeke!

Daragon will be next.. kekeke! 

i'll update again later! :)) 

 

i will spoil my reader! Love you guys! :)