Bentley

Destined for Each Other

 

“Mom what do you want?” I open my door and I saw him, the reason of my confusion.

“Ahm I can’t sleep and I just want to ask you where is my clothes. I texted our house awhile ago and their going to fetch me”

“Oh! Wait I’ll get it for you” when I gave the clothes to him he enter the guest room to get dress.

 

I am sitting here at the couch when I saw him approaching the door, I think he didn’t notice me here.

 

“Are you going now?” I think I saw him stiffen, he was surprised to see me.

“Omo! I thought you’re on your room. I didn’t saw you there” I told yah! Is he really that clueless that I am here? Kekeke! I can’t help not to smile with those thoughts. I am greatful that it’s dark here since I didn’t turn on the lights.

“Kekeke! Are you sure you can go home right now?”

“Ah yes,the truth is my car is already outside your house” really? I peek outside to see a car. Hmm. There’s a Bentley, a jeep that is wrenched and a small car. I think he doesn’t own the Bentley I’m sure of that it’s either the wrenched car or the small car is his car. How could he own the Bentley if his always walking, if I am the owner of that kind of car I’ll show it to all of people that I know.

“Ah okay! Drive safely” I said to him while he turned the knob.

“Sure” then he gets out to our house.

 

I saw him approaching the three cars since all the cars are park beside each other. Then he’s now at the side of the driver seat of the wrenched car. Although he owns that car he’s still gorgeous. Kekeke! Aigoo! Wait! Did he just pass the wrenched car? Maybe his car is the small car. He’s now at the side of the small car when he reach for his phone to talk to someone. Aish! Who could that be?! I’m not jealous, I just want him to go home because it’s really late. He put his phone in his pocket then get his keys. He begins to walk toward the Bentley! Omo! Is he rich? How come he didn’t boast it to us?! Wow! His now in his car when he look at the window, I ducked to hide myself. I don’t wanna get caught peeking to someone. My heart begins to pound, when I look outside he’s already gone.

 

I go back to my room to have some sleep, I hope I can sleep now. I close my eyes then I drift myself to sleep.

 

When I open my eyes and saw what time it is I immediately run outside my room.

 

“MOM! Why you didn’t wake me up!? I’m already late! It’s already 9 am! How am I supposed to attend my morning class?!” I stomped my feet while saying those words.

“Well good morning also. And about that my throat is already aching when I stop myself in waking you up. And I heard that GD is gone, so I know that you need time to sleep. Just attend your afternoon class. I texted Jae already, no need to worry”

“Why did you text him!? Tss!” I didn’t have the chance to hear what my mom’s answer for I was going to take a bath. I don’t wanna hear any news about that guy!

 

I was able to go to school at lunch to see my friends in the cafeteria.

 

“Dara! What happen yesterday?! I heard that you’ve waited here at the school for Jae” Chae ask me while eating her lunch.

“Aish! Where did you get those rumor?!” I ask her. If I remember, there’s only one guard that was here last night. How come it is spread like a wild fire when I have only one witness?!

“They said that Yoona talked about curfew here at the school to the security when the guard that is duty last night brings up the event last night” Bommie added.

“Unnie, is it true? You’ve waited last night?” I just nodded to them. There’s no reason for me not to tell the truth.

“I knew it! I wish I accompany you last night. I’m sorry Dara, I must put you first to my priority than the other guys” Bommie said apologetically.

“It’s okay Bommie, you don’t have to do that, and I know that your bf must come first. And that’s what I am doing for the past years that why we didn’t got the chance to have some time together”

“Let’s go shopping!” Chae beam to us.

“Let’s go!” we said in unison! Kekeke!

“So Sunday? Is it okay for you guys?” we nod eagerly to answer Chae. After making sure the schedule of our bonding we laugh about things while they’re eating their lunch.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll update again later! :)

comment your reactions about my story.. i dont know if its good or not.. kyaaah!