My first friend

Destined for Each Other

 

“Aigoo! I forgot to say my name. I’m Kim Jaejoong but you can call me Jae” while smiling.

“Oh okay! I’m Park Dara and she’s Park Bom my bestfriend” and I gave him my killer smile. Kekeke! Maybe he will die also, joke! I don’t want him to die, I have to taste him first. Kekeke!

“So, let’s go?” I will not get used to his voice.

 

After the orientation, the three of us is inseparable. I learned that he’s also a major in theater arts. It’s a sign! We’re meant to be. Kekeke!

 

The orientation finished at lunch and we didn’t get the chance to attend in the morning session. Now we’re going to eat lunch together in the cafeteria. Omo! I think this guy here is really a goddess, many girls here in the cafeteria is drooling over this guy. Aish! Excuse me! This is my future boyfriend, so back-off bit**es!

 

I really stick to him; I don’t want other girls to get a chance to get him from me. I don’t know if I’m being obvious. I look at the girls that are looking at him and I glare to them! Ha! Take that! I’m not really possessive but I just want to mark what is mine. Kekeke!

 

“Dara, don’t worry I’m not interested to the other girls. Hahaha!” OMO! Did he read what I am thinking?! I snap my head towards Bommie and I thought she’s my bestfriend, why is she laughing? Traitor! I just glared at her, sending a message. I’ll talk to her later!

“Ha?! Ahm I'm starving! Aigoo! Let’s eat!” while I go to my seat I heard him chuckle. I love to hear his laugh and chuckle. I just smile after I heard it but of course my back is facing them so they did’nt saw that.

 

After we ate our lunch, the bell rang. Because Jae and I have the same class we headed to our room together. Bommie is major in fashion design, and I got Jae all by myself! Kekeke!

 

“Ahm Dara!”

“Hmm?” I turn to face him.

“What are you thinking again? Hahaha! This is our room, where are you going? I called you many times already.” Aigoo! How many times I’m going to humiliate myself in front of him.

“Kekeke sorry! I lost myself, would you mind if you look myself to your mind maybe I’m there” then I dashed going inside the room. I heard his laugh outside the room. Kekeke! Way to go Dara!

 

He sits beside me, but I’m not looking at him.

 

“I think you’re wrong. Because I didn’t see you in my mind” he whispers to my ear. I feel some electrifying feeling. But I’m disappointed, I feel like he just crushed my ego. But he’s next word build it again.

 

“Because I think, no, I feel like you’re in my heart” Omo! I think I blushed again!

 

First day of school and I flirted already to him.

 

I think I can’t face him right now. I’m going to burst from giddiness. And I feel like his smiling through the whole time while looking at me. Then our professor goes inside the room.

 

I don’t understand what Mrs. Lee is discussing; I can’t help to smile remembering his words. And my mind drifted away from our discussion.

 

“Miss Park! Miss Park!” huh? Is there someone calling me?

“Dara, Mrs. Lee is calling you” Jae whispers to me. When I look at the class, omo! They are all looking at me!

“Y-Yes Mrs. Lee?” I respond to her while stuttering.

 

“What are you smiling? Is there something funny in my lesson? Would you mind to share it to the class?” Aigoo! This giddiness is literally killing me from humiliation!

“No ma’am. There is nothing funny. I just remember something. Sorry Mrs. Lee”

“Listen Miss Park!” she glared to me. Wow! First day of class and my professor thinks I’m crazy, smiling with no particular reason. Argh!

 

I look at Jae and he’s stopping himself to laugh. Aish! I just glared at him and I think he get what I want to say and he compose his self and try not to laugh.

 

After dismissal, I look at Jae, were not classmate in the next class. I feel so sad.

 

“What’s your next class?” I ask him to ease the awkward that envelope us.

“English, you?”

“Voice lessons”

“Ahm Dara, can I drop you to your room?” Omo! Is this really happening? Why he wants to drop me off when he’s building is really far from my building? Is this a sign? Kyaaah!

“You’ll just tire yourself”

“It’s okay, if I didn’t drop you to your room you will lose yourself again” after he said that he smiled. And I can’t help myself to smile to him. Kyaaah! For the record, I’m dead!

“Okay!”

 

When we are near in my room, I suddenly felt that he stop so I stop also.

 

“Dara?” I look at him with confusion. Why? Did he’s stomach needs a release? I can’t describe the look on his face.

“Why? Do you want to go to the comfort room?” I seriously ask him. I don’t want him to be shy to me if it’s really aching.

“Ha?! Of course not!” wew! I thought he really needs a release.

“Ah, then why your face is like that? Like you want to go to the comfort room.” Kekeke!

“Dara, can we go home together?” what!? Did I hear him right?

“What?” Omo! He walk towards me.

“Can we go home together? And can I invite you to eat dinner with me?” is this a date? Am I going to act like a hard to get girl or I’ll just say yes?

 

“Ahm. Are you going to pick me up later or you ‘ll just wait for me in the gate?”

“Hahahah! Dara, Seriously?! Of course I’ll wait for you!” wow! What a gentlemen! And yes I’m being sarcastic.

“Ah okay” I turned my back to him

“Dara, I’ll wait for you here in your room” kyaaah! Okay I take back being a sarcastic! He’s just perfect for me.

 

I turned to face him and I smile to him. And he gave me his priceless smile. I think being college is not really bad.

 

When I go inside my room I can’t contain my giddiness. Kyaaah!

 

I’ve got some friends in my class; one of them is Chaerin.  She’s sooo cute! But I’m older to her in one year.

 

In the whole class Jae is on my mind. Is it only crush? Or love? I don’t know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaerin and Jiyong will have a short appearance in the next chapter.. :)

thanks again!