Revealed

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

You were lying on the bed while Woohyun was washing up in the bathroom. You stared at the bathroom door with lots of questions were playing in your mind. *who’s that girl?* you shifted to your side to have a better view of the door, *who’s that girl for you?*you bit you tongue to hold you sob, *why you only keep your mouth shut when I asked who she is?*

You heard woohyun finished washing up, signaling he was about to barge out from the bathroom so you turned yourself to the other side. You pretended to shut your eyes when hearing his movement around the room and soon afterwards, Woohyun sat on the bed.

“Minjoo-ah, are you sleeping?”

You didn’t give any answer, shutting your eyes. Woohyun sighed before laid his back on the headboard. He shifted his gaze to you, “Ailee noona WAS my girlfriend.” Woohyun answered as if he could read what in your mind.

Woohyun played with your hair, caressing it with the back of his hand, “You're my wife now. You're mine.. Only mine. There’s no such thing or such person named Ailee from the day I fell for you.” Woohyun's soft words touched your heart and suddenly you burst and cried harder. Your shoulder twitched and you sniffed while your fingers wiped your tears on your cheek.

“Babe! Why are you crying? Did you get hurt or something?” Woohyun became worry and gently pulled you to his side. You shook you head before hugged him, tightly.

“I love you, only you.” You said in cry. Woohyun pulled off and cupped your cheek, moved away your tears with his thumbs.

“I love you too, Minjoo-ah~” Woohyun answered before kissed your forehead, gently.

“I’m afraid; I don’t want to lose you.” You looked into his eyes, deeply. As you were telling him that you really mean it.

“I’ll never leave you, NEVER.” Woohyun pulled you to his embrace and tighten his grip, as to tell you that he’ll always by your side, till the end of his breath.

 

As usual, both of you have a breakfast together. You spread the strawberry flavored jam on the toast before gave it to Woohyun, while Woohyun poured the milk into the glass and gave it to you. Both of you ignored the last night event and had a little chitchatting during the time before get ready for school.

“This toast taste better when you make it only for me.” Woohyun looked at the food with full of appetite.

You chuckled with his childishness. “Hmm~ this milk taste better when my husband serve it only for me.” You played along with him. Before Woohyun could continue, his phone beeped, showing that someone called him.

Without looking at the ID, Woohyun picked up the phone. “Hello” His face changed when knowing who the person, he looked at you with guilty face. “Ailee noona.” He said before stood up and walked out from the kitchen. Looking at his action, you lose your appetite immediately. Somehow, it felt like someone was piercing your heart into pieces.

 

The teacher was giving his lecture but you couldn’t concentrate with what he said because your mind was sailing to another place. You were absentmindedly staring to your empty notebook while tapping your pen lightly on the table.

“Miss Na, I think you should stop tapping that pen, it’s disturbing my class.” Your teacher warned.

You quickly pulled your hand to your lap and slightly lowered your head, “I-I’m sorry.” You bite your lower lip, ashamed with your own act. Didn’t want to make any fuss, your teacher continued the class. Sehun eyed you from behind, *something happened* he thought by himself.

The bell rang as a sign for a break. The teacher packed up his things and headed to the outside. You decided to just stay in the classroom to catch up the topic that you had missed; well… since you didn’t give any attention during the class, you have to. You opened the book and turned to the page before start to focus on the book. Before you could finish read the sentences on the book; someone tapped your back that made you jolted up, shocked.

“Sehun! You make me shock!” You slapped his arm.

Sehun giggled before sat at your side. “Sorry. Don’t want to go to the canteen?” He asked.

You shook your head. “Never mind, I want to catch up the topic that I missed.” You continued focus to the book. Sehun rested both of his arms on the table and interlaced his fingers together as he lowered his body to have a better view of your face.

“Hey, what happened?” he tilted his head to your side. Your eyes glued to the book.

Sehun sighed. “Something happened at home?” he guessed.

You became silent, didn’t want to say anything. Sehun sighed again before placed his hand on your shoulder, “If you want to share something or need anything, just let me know. I’ll always by your side.” He said before took his leave. You watched as he stepped out from the class before shifted your head to the book again. *I just… maybe I just worry for nothing.*

 

School time was ended and your classmates took their leave. “Minjoo-ah, let’s walk home together!” Eunri suggested.

“Omo! I’m so sorry, but I’ve some work to do. I’ll go back late.” You pouted.

“Really? Hmm.. I guess I’ll leave first, take care.” Eunri bid her goodbye before left.

You were studying in the classroom alone when Woohyun suddenly back hugged you. You were shocked for a while but you cracked a little smile because you knew it was Woohyun. Woohyun rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Hey babe.” He whispered to your ear.

You shifted your gaze to the side to meet his face, “Mr. Nam, what if someone sees us? People might accuse you to become a pedo.”

Woohyun pulled back and moved his body to your front, “What? I’m not that old!” Woohyun pouted, pretending to become sulky.

You softened. He never fails to make you smile. “Oppa, no matter what will happen or what people say about us, please remember this, I’ll always… only… love you.” You warmly smiled, tapping his sharp nose before wrapped yourself to his embrace. For a moment, you want to forget everything. You want to push away all the things that bothered your relationship. You just want to felt secured by his arms, his embrace.

“I love you more.” Woohyun tighten the hug, didn’t want to release you from his grip. Both of you were having cuddling time for some moment before someone entered to the class.

“Mr-Mr. Nam? Minjoo? It can’t be…” Sehun got shocked with what he saw in front of him. You quickly pulled off and stood up. At that moment, it looked like Woohyun and you were doing something bad and were ready to be punished.

Sehun shook his head in disbelief. “Minjoo… is it…” “Yes, Mr. Nam is my husband.” Without hesitation, you answered.

 

******

Woohyun for you <3

 

I forgot to introduce Ailee to you at the previous chapter, I hope it not to late >_<