Hello New Teacher

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

You could feel that Woohyun shared with your breath as your face were inched away towards each other. Both of Woohyun and your eyes were locked as you were mesmerized with his great figure. You were like being hypnotized with his spell. Even words couldn’t describe what you felt right now. Woohyun moved his face forward to meet with yours and…

 

KRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You reached the alarm clock with your hand and pulled the off button. Without checking the time, you continued to sleep. You didn’t take lots of time to back into reality.

“SCHOOL!!!” You shot your eyes opened and woke up. You looked left and right since you could feel weird environment around you. You were in Woohyun’s room!

“Since when I sleep here?” You asked yourself as you tilted your head to the side. Then you remembered what happened last night. You were sleeping with Woohyun last night. Without realizing, your face was red like tomato after thinking about that.

*Talking about Woohyun, where he is?* you turned around to search any sign of Woohyun. Then, you saw Woohyun standing in front of the door with his hands on his hip. He’s wearing a light yellow shirt with a black tie.

“Yah! What are you waiting for? It’s already 7 a.m. now, don’t you want to go to school?” Woohyun said more like nagging. Ignored his nagging, you remembered with what you had dreamed last night. What are you dreaming about?

*OH NO!!! What am I dreaming about? I was dreaming about Woohyun? And to make it worst it was on the bed?* your face was crimson red when you remembered what you was dreaming last night. You shook your head furiously to snap away the thought.

“I’m going!” You yelled back at him and walked out to your room as Woohyun only looked at you with his folded arms on his chest. You quickly washed up and get ready for school. You ran downstairs while you slung your bag on your shoulders. You shifted your head to the kitchen when you heard sound of cup tickling as you could see Woohyun drank his coffee on the table. The embarrassing feeling that you had whenever you thought what you had dream stopped you from go to the kitchen.

“I’m going!!!” You shouted from the main door while tying the shoes. Out of the sudden, a lunch box appeared in front of your eyes.

“Take this, you not taking any breakfast yet.” Woohyun said in cold tone. You raised your head to see his so-called cold face.

“Why are you troubling yourself with preparing a lunch box for me?” You asked as you stood up.

“Don’t you know what time is it now? Don’t ask more and just take this and GO!” Woohyun ordered as he forced you to take the lunch box.

“Okay, okay, I’m going…” You mocked as you took the lunch box and stepped away from the house. Woohyun looked at you from the house door with Namu beside him.

“Namu-ah? What your Mommy had done to me?” Woohyun held his left chest as he stared at you until you were not in sight.

 

 

You entered your class and approached to your sit. You could see Eunri was looking to her phone. You poked your head to her side to see what she was doing.

“Fanfiction? What is that?” You raised an eyebrow.

“Minjoo-ah, I think you should socialize more. How can you don’t know this simple thing? Fanfiction is where the things impossible are possible~” Eunri said as she became overreaction.

“Eh? What do you mean?” You asked blankly. Eunri let out a deep sighed.

“Do you know K-Pop?” Eunri asked you as she pointed her finger to your face.

“TVXQ?” You tilted your head.

“Other?” Eunri asked again. You shook your head.

“What? So you don’t know Infinite?” Eunri widened her eyes.

“A mathematic symbol?” You blinked your eyes.

“EXO?” Eunri asked again.

“A new planet? Why I didn’t know that?” You clasped your hand together in excitement as you really love science especially about astronomy.

“Minjoo-ah~~~ in what century you’re living?” Eunri faced palm.

“This year is 2012, hmm… I’m not sure what century we were in…” You pressed your finger on your lips as you were thinking something. Before Eunri could continue the conversation, suddenly all the student stood up as a sign that the teacher was coming.

“You can sit.” The teacher ordered and all of you followed his order.

“Where’s Sehun?” Eunri whispered to your ear. You shifted your gaze to his sit. You didn’t realize his absent until Eunri mentioned it.

“I don’t know.” You answered as you shook your head. Suddenly, Sehun entered the class without bothered to greet the teacher.

*That arrogant freak* you glared at him. The teacher only looked at him without saying anything as he known that Sehun is from influenced people. He couldn’t do any action to Sehun because he scared with the risk that he would get by that. He just known that after Mr. Oh called him this morning saying that Sehun complaining about the school system.

“Sehun, get your sit.” The teacher smiled as he was forced. Sehun walked passed him and sat beside you.

“Minjoo, you don’t have to become Sehun guide from now if that is what Sehun want and Sehun, you can sit wherever you want.” The teacher said with smile.

“Nevermind, I like to stay here, and Minjoo still need to become my guide, right Minjoo?” Sehun smirked as you felt like you want to punch that annoying face. You didn’t respond.

“Mrs…” Sehun said half whispered.

“Yes! YES! I LOVE to become his guide. I just found that he’s a good friend.” You said more like shouting. Eunri blinked her eyes. She didn’t have any idea how you could change your attitude only in one day. As she known about yesterday, you hate Sehun so much. You forgot to tell Eunri about your deal with Sehun yesterday.

“That’s great! Okay, now I’ll introduce you the teacher who’ll replace Mrs. Kang as she in her holiday because she was giving a birth, please give a great cooperation. Mr. Nam, you can enter now.” The teacher greeted the new teacher.

*Mr. Nam?* you thought.

*Why I felt like I heard that name before?* Sehun tilted his head to the side. All the student peeked to the outside as the new teacher wearing a light yellow shirt with black tie entered the class with full of confident.

*THIS CAN’T BE!* you widened your eyes in big shock.

*He’s not from Nam Cooperation* Sehun assured himself. Woohyun stood in front of the class with full of smile. You quickly covered your face with the book on the table as you lowered your body a bit.

“Hi! I’m Mr. Nam. I’ll replace Mrs. Kang for this several months and yes, I’ll become your new English teacher from now.” Woohyun said confidently. The entire students especially girls shouted as some of them whistled after Woohyun speech. Eunri looked at you as she also shocked what was happening right now. First, your changed attitude and the second, Woohyun becoming the new teacher. Eunri need some times to digest all of these things.

“Okay, I’ll leave you with Mr. Nam, have a good day.” The teacher said his goodbye and walked away from the class. He bowed to Woohyun as Woohyun do the same to him.

“Hmm... I already introduce myself, any more question?” Woohyun asked as he stood beside the teacher’s table. A girl in front of you raised her hand.

“Sir, are you single?” the girl asked as she giggled after saying her own words. The entire class became hyper after hearing that question. You widened your eyes.

*What he will answer?* you was questioning yourself. Woohyun smiled with the question.

“Nope, someone already steal my heart and she need to be responsible for that.” Woohyun answered.

“Aww~~ so cute~~” The class became more hyper.

*Someone already steals his heart?* you repeated the words in your mind. Somehow, you felt hurt with his statement. You lowered your face more.

“Okay, we should end this now, student at the back there, why you covered your face with the book?” Woohyun pointed to you. Eunri slowly nudged your arm.

*Isn’t that Eunri?* Woohyun thought in mind. Before you could respond, Sehun already moved your book to the side.

“She’s just shy, sir.” Sehun smirked. You slowly raised your head and Woohyun widened his eyes.

 

 

*MINJOO????!!!!!!*