Congratulation!

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

You were crawling on the bed. You face were sweating as you keep tossed and turned around the bed. You were having a bad headache and you could feel that you would vomit sooner or later as sometimes you could feel your stomach hammered inside you, cramped. The pain hit your nerve and loud groans escaped your mouth. Woohyun who was in the living room rushed into the bedroom in shock of hearing your piercing voice. “Are you okay?” Woohyun checked on you, panicked.

You held out your hand and pointed to somewhere in the room.”W-what? Do you want anything?” He couldn’t understand with what you want to say.

“Th-the medicine… o-over there” You stuttered, trying to explain to your husband.

“What?W-where?” Woohyun followed your hand’s direction toward the drawers in the room. He opened each of the drawers to find the medicine that you want. “How it look like?” He asked in panic as he didn’t know what kind of medicine you want.

“The pink one, ugh!!” You answered before the pain hit your nerve again, this time it was more painful.

“I got it! Please bear it for a while.” Woohyun snatched the pills and rushed to your side. He took out the pill and filled the water into the glass that was placed beside your bed before shifted his body toward you. He helped you to eat the pill before gave you the water.

“Feels better? Do you want me to take you to the doctor?” Woohyun asked, searching for your eyes. You shook your head. “I’m okay, it just the usual symptom.”  You wiped your mouth with your back palm.

“What do you mean with the usual symptom?!!! You make me worry, you know that?!” Woohyun became impatient.

“I just want to sleep.” You ignored him and lay down. Woohyun sighed before he stood up and tugged the cover over your body.

“I am sorry, please rest well.” Woohyun kissed your forehead before left and closed the door. Woohyun slumped his body on the couch, didn’t know what to do with you. He shifted his gaze to the side to meet Namu was lying on the carpet, near to him.

“Namu-ah~ what should I do with your mummy?” Woohyun asked the cat. Namu raised her head, “meow~~” she answered before her arm with her tongue. Woohyun sighed before stared to the ceiling, blankly.

Namu jumped onto Woohyun's abs and coughed. Woohyun startled and rubbed its back gently and suddenly a lump plunged out from its mouth."YAAAAAAAH you puked!" Woohyun screamed and tossed weakened Namu from his abs.

"Namu, are you okay?"He asked in concern. Before Woohyun could do anything, Namu collapsed on the floor.

 

“Congratulation, SHE’S PREGNANT!” The doctor congratulated the three of you.

“What??”;”Meow???”;”WHAAAAT????” You, Namu and Woohyun were shocked. Woohyun walked to the counter to take the medicine while you were holding Namu on your arm. Both of you walked out from the hospital and reached to the car. Woohyun opened the door for you before he hopped on to his seat. Woohyun started the engine before he drove home.

Woohyun entered the house and buried himself on the couch. He took the remote and switched on the television. You were at the frame of your main door with Namu in your embrace. “Meow~” Namu looked at you. You patted her back and gave her ensure look. “I’ll handle this.” You tried to make Namu felt better. The three of you were back from the animal’s hospital and Namu was confirmed that she was pregnant.

“Hey.” You sat at Woohyun’s side. Woohyun keep changing the channel, ignoring you.

“Woohyun oppa.”

Woohyun still focus on the screen.

“Oppa~~~” You seductively called his name. He shifted his gaze to you.

“I’m sorry dear; it’s not working on me now.” Woohyun continued changing the channel.

“But, shouldn’t we be happy with this news? There will be more cats in this house later.” You tried to convince him.

Woohyun looked at Namu who was still on your arm before spoke out, “who’s the guy?” Namu hide her head on your embrace.”Meow~”

“Is he Gyu Gyu?” Woohyun asked.

“Meow~” Namu still hiding on your arm. Woohyun sighed for the umpteenth times.

You put Namu on your side before placed your palm on Woohyun’s chest and laid your head over his shoulder. “Gyu Gyu is not a bad guy; you know that too, right?” You tried to convince him again. Woohyun clang his arm around your waist and put his chin on your head, he sighed.

“I know… that…” Woohyun half-heartedly answered.

You kissed Woohyun’s cheek before laid your head back to his shoulder. “Don’t worry, we will take care of them together.” You ensured him before hugged him tightly.

“I guess…” Woohyun tighten the hug.

Both of you were hugging for a while before Woohyun pulled off. “Why don’t we make our own baby?”

You slapped his arm, “Oppa! You know that I’m in period!” you pouted. Woohyun giggled before hugged you again. “I know, I’m just kidding.” 

 

I'M SORRY, MINJOO IS NOT PREGNANT XD