Baby.... again....

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!” you and Woohyun were shocked with the sudden voice that came out from your door house as you opened it. It was your and Woohyun’s mother.

“Oh my sweetie, how your vacation? It’s that great? And… did Woohyun treat you well?” Woohyun’s mom asked you as she eyeing Woohyun from her side.

“What with that eyes mom! You should ask me first, who’s your child now?” Woohyun pouted as he hugged his mom with his strong arms.

Mrs. Nam struggled herself from Woohyun’s arms before approached you and hugged you. “Minjoo is my daughter and my only child, right dear??” As she winked to you.

“Yes mommy, of course I’m the only child of you.” You also play along with your mother-in-law.

“Okay, enough for now. Don’t forget that I’m here too.” Your mom slapped your arm.

“It’s hurt mom!” You pouted.

“Only care about your pain? Not mine? How could you say that you’re the only daughter of my friend? Where’s my child?” Your mom said while pretending that she was looking for someone.

“Mom! Are you forgetting already? I’m your son! Your only son and child! I missed you mom~” Woohyun hugged your mom as he stuck out his tongue to you and Mrs. Nam.

“Oh my dear child~ I missed you too~” Your mom play along with him. Somehow, you could see the similarity of your family. Talking about that, where’s your father?

 

“I told you! It’s a boy!” A loud voice came out of nowhere.

“What the? It’s just a game! I can’t accept this; we need to play for another round.” Another voice said.

“D-Dad?” You asked your mom as she only could sigh and shook her head hearing that.

“Our husband will never change.” Woohyun’s mom said as she also shook her head.

All of you sneaked to the room where both of your fathers were there. You poked your head from the door as Woohyun’s was above you, while both of your mothers were above him, you could see that your father was playing game from the PlayStation.

“Daddy knows how to play the game?” you asked Woohyun. He didn’t answer but shook his head.

“Your Dad bought the game yesterday and since that, I never see them leave this room.” Your mother said.

“That why I don’t like the idea of stay here last night, I know this would happen.” Woohyun’s mom said. Suddenly all of you shocked with the sound of cheering from inside. It was Woohyun’s father’s voice.

“I told you! It’s a boy! So back off buddy, I’ll always become the winner.” Mr. Nam said.

“Whatever~ I told you it just a game, it not us to decide the gender of our grandchild.” Your father said.

Wait… what?

“WHAT????!!!!” You abruptly entered the room as you put your hands over your hips.

“Eh, Minjoo dear~ you're home already? Oh, Hi son! So how was the night?” Mr. Nam asked. You looked at Woohyun with questionable look.

“Err… w-what?” Woohyun hesitantly asked. He also didn’t have any idea with what your parents were talking about.

“Oh dear~ you know why we’re sending you away to Japan…” Your mother gently said. 

 

 

All of you were at the living room. Woohyun sat beside you while your parents at the opposite side. Woohyun was holding your hand try to make you feel more comfortable.

“Err… Moms, Dads… I’ve been thinking about this long time ago. I-I don’t think that me and Minjoo should have a child for now. You know Minjoo and I still studying… and I don’t think that I have enough money for more than two of us. So can you wait for a little more?” Woohyun calmly said. For some reason, you could feel that you’re safe in Woohyun’s hand.

“Woohyun-ah, what the use for having us, as your parents? I can give you all the money that you needs. I allow you to become a teacher because you say it just temporary. Hmm… ok, since you said that Minjoo still studying, we’ll just wait. 6 months more and you’ll graduate. And after that, we can’t wait any longer.” Mr. Nam said. You only could sigh inside.

After have a little more talk with your family, finally they were ready to leave your house. All of you were at the outside as you clinging over your mother, didn’t want to let her go.

“Mom~ can you stay here tonight?” You pouted, want to act cute in front of your mother.

“I would love it my dear, but I’ve meeting tomorrow morning, I’m sorry.” Your mother kissed your forehead before entered the car. Woohyun stood beside you as cling his arm around your waist.

“Don’t be too sad Minjoo-ah, I’m here right?” Woohyun winked.

 

Namu sneaked out from the house when there’s nobody around the place. She keeps walking until she arrived at the playground, near your house.

“Meow~” A voice came out behind the swing. Namu looked at the voice and Gyu Gyu appeared. He approached Namu, slowly… and slowly… until there was no space for both of them.

“Meow.” Namu looked at him with her innocent eyes. Both of them didn’t meet since Infinite took her to follow you to Japan.

“Meow~” Gyu Gyu nuzzled his head over Namu’s and two of them stay at the playground all the day.

 

Both of you was having fun watching the television together at the living room. Woohyun’s head on your lap while you was enjoying your time eating the popcorn as sometimes Woohyun will open his mouth asking you to feed him with the popcorn.

“Honey, do you know where Namu is? I’ve been searching for her anywhere.” Woohyun asked as his eyes stick at the television.

“I don’t know, maybe she have some fun walking at the outside? She loves to go outside lately.” You answered.

“Hmm… I just hope that she didn’t hang out with Gyu Gyu.” Woohyun sighed after he sat back beside you.

“Why not, there’s nothing wrong with Gyu Gyu. I think he’s a nice cat.” You replied.

“I don’t know, I'm just… worried…” Woohyun stared at the ceiling.

“There’s nothing that you need to worry about, they’ll fine.” You assured him.

Suddenly both of you were shocked by the sudden scene from the television, the actor was making out! You look here and there, didn’t know how to react. Woohyun also, straighten his body as he was laid his back over the couch before. Then you find the remote TV and switched it off.

“I-I… School will start tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.” You stood up and were ready to go to your bedroom but were stopped with your husband.

“Your room is over there.” Woohyun pointed to his room.

“Since when?” You tilted your head.

Since now.” With that, Woohyun scooped your body into his arms and headed to the room.

 

Right after both of you stepped into the room; Namu entered the house from her tiny door that Woohyun made just for her. Namu looked at Woohyun’s room before she too, having a sweet dream for the night.

“Meow~” Namu said in her sleep.