Mission

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

The day finally came. Both of your parents couldn’t send Woohyun and you to the airport. So, Woohyun asked his friends to replace them. You were holding lots of bag while Woohyun only walked behind you with Namu on his arm.

“Minjoo-ah~ let me help you.” Sungjong offered and helped you to load off the bags to the counter lady.

“Thanks Sungjong oppa” You thanked him. Woohyun who keep rubbing his cat before raised his head when heard you called Sungjong as oppa.

*Pft… you don’t call me oppa but you call that kid Sungjong oppa!* Woohyun narrowed his eyes to Sungjong. He could feel that his rival became increased. Before, it was Sehun, and now, Sungjong? He felt like he needs to watch you more from now.

“ATTENTION TO THE PASSENGERS TO JAPAN, THE FLIGHT WILL DEPART IN 30 MINUTES FROM NOW, PLEASE WAIT AT GATE 12, THANK YOU.” The announcer lady gave her announcement. Woohyun kissed Namu before giving her to Sunggyu.

“Don’t be naughty, eat well, and listen to daddy friend’s order, okay?” Woohyun gave his last advice to Namu as he lightly tapped Namu’s head.

“Meow~” Namu replied.

“Don’t worry, we will take care of her well. It’s not like she never stay with me before. Just enjoy your honeymoon.” Sungyeol assured.

“That is what I worry about; you didn’t give her any food for 3 days! Thank God she still alive.” Woohyun glared him.

“Ouh… that… that… I thought Sungjong already gave her! That why I didn’t gave her anything!” Sungyeol pointed at Sungjong.

“What? I was on the school trip that time, how can I feed her!” Sungjong whined. Woohyun leaved Namu alone with Sungyeol that time as his other friends was going to somewhere else. After knowing about Sungyeol didn’t feed Namu, he never dares to leave Namu alone with Sungyeol anymore.

“Just cut it off guys. Woohyun, I’ll watch her, don’t worry. Just enjoy yourself.” Myungsoo assured. Hearing that, Woohyun felt relieved as he knew he could count on Myungsoo than his other friends. Even, he couldn’t believe Sunggyu for taking care of Namu. He still remembered that Sunggyu only shouting when Namu pee in his house. He even couldn’t hold Namu properly before because he scared with animals. But now, the scare was gone when Woohyun keep bring Namu wherever they was going.

“Bye Namu~ Meet mommy in 5 days.” You kissed Namu and took your leave with Woohyun.

“Remember your parents’ advice!” Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya shouted while waving at both of you with his other friends.

You gasped hearing that. How they could mention that thing in the airport? Thank God they didn’t tell it with detail. Yes, Woohyun’s friends knew about your parents wish. You quickened your step to avoid them from talking more nonsense things. You eyed Woohyun who only smile after hearing that. Pft… that guy, how he could be happy with that??? Soon after, your flight departed to Japan as Woohyun’s friends waved to your plane.

“I hope you’ll get a pretty baby! Or babies?” Sungyeol shouted while his other friends pretended not knowing him. He was shouting in the airport! Peoples started to glare them and that make they felt embarrassed! Exclude Sungyeol for sure.

“Let’s start our mission.” Sunggyu said while giving Namu to Sungjong. Sungjong gave his questionable look.

“What? You knew about me and animals right? Don’t waste our time, let’s go!” Sunggyu said try to act cool and started to walk.

“Whatever~ let’s go Namu-ah~” Sungjong just shrugged and followed him from behind with the other member.

 

 

Hours passed and you arrived to Japan. Woohyun took the bags and put it on the trolley.Woohyun and you walked out from the airport and saw a red Ferrari car was parked in front of you with a guard wearing a black suit already waited beside the car. Woohyun’s parent was prepared all of it to make your honeymoon perfect. Instead of hire a tour guide for you, it’s better to drove by yourself since it was your honeymoon. Thus, it was Woohyun’s tenth visit to Japan as it was like his second home, so he didn’t have any problem to travel there by himself.

“Welcome to Fukuoka, Japan Mr. and Mrs. Nam. Your car was prepared.” The guard gave Woohyun the key and helped you to load the bags in the bonnet.

Instead of Tokyo, your parents decided to send you to Fukuoka as they said that it was the best place for honeymoon. Whatever, it not like both of you are fall in love. It is, right?

“Thank you.” You thanked him as he bowed to you.

“It’s my duty, please enjoy your trip Mrs. Nam. May I leave now?” The guard excused himself.

“Yeah, sure. Go quickly.” Woohyun answered and waved his hand to the guard to leave. The guard bowed to him and leaved as you glared Woohyun.

“What?” Wooyhun put on his innocent face.

“You know what, I would prefer a man with full of manner.” You raised your eyebrows and folded your hand.

“Well, I will show you how a manner guy does.” Woohyun shrugged and approached you. Woohyun walked closer and closer until both of your face was inch away. You hold your breath couldn’t think what you should do in that situation. As you try to back off, he would move forward. You moved backward, he moved forward until there was nowhere to go. When you was about to run away, Woohyun smirked and walked passed you.

“You can enter the car, Mrs. Nam.” Woohyun waved his hand to the car after he opened the passenger door for you. You looked to the car then shifted your gaze to him. You blinked your eyes and quickly snapped away from the wrong idea that you thought about him.

“Thank you, Mr. Nam.” You said smiling and entered the car. Somehow, both of you love the way how you interact with each other right now. Woohyun closed the door and approached to the driver seat. He started the car engine and soon after, the car left the airport.

After about 20 minutes short awkward ride, both of you arrived at the hotel which your parents already exclusively booked for you. Woohyun parked right in front of the entrance door and walked out as the valet opened the door for both of you.

“Welcome to Fukuoka Mrs. Nam.” The valet greeted you and you stepped out from the car. Woohyun threw the car key to the valet and he caught it. He bowed to you and Woohyun before slide into your car and parked it at the parking lot. You tilted your head to the side as you were confused how he knew about you. Before you could think more, Woohyun already beside you and handed his hand to you.

“Remember? We’re married couple.” Woohyun said and smiled. You shifted you head to him and stunned. Somehow, you could see you husband was shining in front of you. OMO! Why you didn’t realized your husband looked so dashing! Wait, what’s wrong with you?

“Err… whatever, let’s go.” You quickly walked passed him. Woohyun looked at his hand then to you before follow you from behind.

“Wait for me!” Woohyun shouted. You headed to the counter to take your room key.

“Good evening Mrs. Nam, Welcome to Fukuoka.” The receptionist lady greeted you. Okay, now you were gravely confused. Before, it was the valet and now the receptionist? How did they know about you? Without realizing, Woohyun already stood beside you with his body bent to the counter desk panting for the air. You looked at him confused.

“Good Evening Mr. Nam, here’s your key.” The receptionist lady gave Woohyun your room key. Woohyun furiously took the key before grabbing your hand and headed to your room. As both of you disappeared in sight, the receptionist were giggling by herself.

“What a sweet couple, how impatient Mr. Nam could be?” She talked by herself as she shook her head.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

Comments and Subscribers are welcomed. <33