Unexpected Meeting

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

“A little more powder… and thick red lipstick, and…more red blusher…lastly ..blue eye shadow…and…” You said to yourself in your room. You were standing in front of your makeup table while doing on some makeover on your face.

“Minjoo-ah~ Are you done?” Mrs. Na asked from the downstairs. That day was the day of the two families would meet at Mr. Na’s. You had tried about 10 dresses to wear for the meeting. It’s not because you wanted to look good in front of them, in fact, you had tried your best to look ugly instead.

“Not yet mom!” You shouted from your room. You kept match your dress with this and that through the mirror. Mrs. Na became impatient and tired of waiting for her only daughter to prepare herself, had decided to check on your doing.

“Omo Omo!!! Minjoo-ah! What are you doing with yourself? Those clown make up and dress?!!!” Mrs. Na widened her eyes right after she entered your room. Yeah, everyone would be shock if they're looking at your condition right now. If that person were in a good luck, maybe they would faint in shock, but if they were in a bad luck, they would be shocked to death.

“What wrong with me? I’m pretty right?” You swirled your white dotted red gown around.

“P-Pretty? Y-Yah! This not the time to joke around, wash off that your face now, and… that dress!!! Go change to the dress that I bought for you yesterday, with your condition now, clowns are prettier than you.” Mrs. Na ordered.

“But mom! I’m satisfied with this make up and this dress too! This is today’s trend mom…” You whined. You didn’t want to ruin your plan.

“With those ugly thick make up and childish dress? Don’t you dare to ruin this meeting, Minjoo. Don't you think I knew about your plan my dear~” Mrs. Na sang, knowing about her daughter's plan. You pouted as you put off that make up and the white dotted red dress while Mrs. Na helped you to prepare yourself. Hours passed and the time was coming. Mr. Nam car can be seen from the outside of the house. Mr. Na came outside and greeted the Nam’s family.

“Hey buddy! Where’s our beautiful Minjoo?” Mr. Nam asked, while his head poked to the house.

“She’s in her room, she’ll come sooner.” Mr. Na answered as his gaze shifted to Woohyun. Woohyun bowed 90 degree towards Mr. Na immediately. Woohyun was wearing a black tuxedo made him look stunning.

“Omo! Is this our Woohyun? Woah~ you’re grown so much! And good looking! Minjoo must be happy to see you.” Mr. Na patted Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Yah, do you want us to stay outside? It's cold, you know.” Mr. Nam rubbed his arm, gaining some heat to his body.

“Omo! Please come inside. My wife and my daughter will come sooner.” Mr. Na said. As they entered the house, all of them sat on the couch at the living room while Mr. Na called you. Not long after, your mom and you entered the living room. All of them looked shocked with your stunning figure. Woohyun widened his eyes, with his jaw slightly dropped.

“Y-You? The coffee girl?” Woohyun pointed to you as you were also shocked to see him after the coffee incident.

“Omo! Looks like you know each other, come sit here Minjoo-ah…” Mrs. Nam patted to her side, made you to sit beside her and Woohyun. You nodded even you hesitated to sit beside her. Woohyun only looked at you along the way as he still couldn’t accept the fact.

“We need to discuss something here. Minjoo dear, please take your future husband to our balcony upstairs. There’s a table set so please make yourself comfortable.” Mrs. Na said. Both of you and Woohyun just nodded in hesitation and went upstairs towards to the balcony.

 

 

At the balcony…(ignore that woman)

“Call off the wedding.” Woohyun said in monotone. He was looking at the scenery from the balcony, tried to avoid any eye contact with you.

“That’s great! It’ll make things easier for us. Thank you because you want to call off the wedding.” You said while clapping your hands together, happy with Woohyun's suggestion.

“It’s not me, but you. I need you to tell them to call off the wedding.” Woohyun shifted his gaze to you.

“You’re the one who want to call off the wedding, why are you asking me to do that?” You raised your eyebrows, folding your hands across your chest.

“Please don’t tell me that you were attracted to me?” Woohyun smirked. You blinked your eyes, speechless with Woohyun bluntness. It was so irritating to hear that nonsense!

“W-What? Hey coffee guy! Don’t full of yourself, I would rather marry a monkey!” You protested in dissatisfaction.

“That’s great! I’ll bring a monkey from the zoo to marry you then.” Woohyun folded his hands, didn't want to lose with you.

“And I’ll kill that cat of yours.” You warned, giving him your most evilest smile.

“Don’t you dare to do anything towards my Namu! Why it’s so hard to call off the wedding?” Woohyun immediately woke up, putting his hands on his hips.

“You know that, our parents wouldn’t agree with us! They will not just agree if any of us decided to call off the wedding. We have to think something else.” You tapped your right fingers on your left arm, thinking for a plan.

A moment later, you snapped your finger to the air. “What is that?” Woohyun tilted his head. 

“We just follow their wish.” You nodded.

“What?!!!” Woohyun said, half shouted but still inaudible to be heard from the living room.

“I’m not done talking! Listen, we just follow their wish until the wedding but you don’t need to appear at the wedding and I’ll announce to cancel the wedding. Our parents wouldn’t do anything at that time because of the crowded. How is it?” You raised an eyebrow. Woohyun squished his mouths in thinking.

“Not bad. Just get ready for the wedding then.” Woohyun nodded in agreement.

“From now, we need to pretend that we agree with the wedding and become a real couple.” You added.

“Deal.” Woohyun shrugged his shoulder. Soon after, both of your parents called from the living room. Woohyun quickly wrapped his arm around your waist as you shocked with his action. Both of you leave the balcony and went downstairs.

“We’re couple, remember?” Woohyun winked and whispered to your left ear. You slowly nodded.

“Omo! Just a great improvement! You look like a sweet couple together!” Mrs. Na smiled and shifted her gaze to Mrs. Nam as she smiled widely.

“This is great! We need to quicken the wedding.” Mr. Nam suggested as Mr. Na nodded in agreement.

*Just great. But, wasnt it to much for Woohyun to act like this?* you shifted your gaze to Woohyun as he smiled innocently.

 

 

A week before the wedding…

You are in the boutique to try the wedding dress with Woohyun. You in the changing room to try on the dress while Woohyun sat on the couch outside the room with his white tuxedo.

“Are you done? What took you so long?” Woohyun yelled from outside.

“Not yet! Aish~ why this zip is not working?” You mumbled.

“Need some help?” It was like Woohyun heard what you said. You slowly poked your head outside and sheepishly smiled.

“Can you help me to zip this dress?” You slowly rubbed your head even it didn’t feel itchy at all. Woohyun just shrugged his shoulder and walked towards the room. As he entered the room, you turned around and your revealed. Woohyun was in hypnotized, he stopped from walking.

“What are you waiting for? Help me!” You said, started to feel tired because of waiting for long. Woohyun quickly snapped away from his daydreaming and help you to zip the dress. When he done, you turned around and face him.

“How is it?” You raised your eyebrows. You were wearing a long white dress as your curved line body could be seen.

*You look beautiful.* Woohyun answered in his mind.

“Not bad for a girl.” Woohyun shrugged. You pouted before turned around to look at yourself through the mirror.

“I hope I can show this to my future lover.” You sighed as you lowered your shoulder in disappointment.

“Don’t worry, you already show that to your future husband.” Woohyun said proudly while put his hand on his left chest.

“Pft…Don’t forget our plan.” You reminded. He doesn’t know why, but he felt something when you mentioned that thing, the thing that both of you planned 3 months ago.

 

 

The day finally came. Woohyun wore his white tuxedo as he stared to the mirror.

“What should I do?” Woohyun asked himself. Namu entered to his room, Woohyun shifted his gaze towards Namu.

“Namu-ah~ what should I do?” Woohyun asked his cat.

“Meow~” Namu answered.

“Am I should come to the wedding or just ditch away?” Woohyun asked again.

“Meow~~” Namu answered as she tilted her head.

“Should I do that?” Woohyun asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Meow~” Namu nodded her head.

 

 

Meanwhile in the bride room…

You were sitting there alone on the chair. Your heart beats faster than usual. You were holding a bunch of fresh flowers, you tighten your grasp on it. “This will end sooner.” You closed your eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

“Minjoo-ah~~ Omo!!! You looked beautiful.” Eunri was awed with you. You sighed for the umpteenth times.

“Yah! Do you really wants to continue to the plan?” Eunri asked. She knew what Woohyun and you had planned.

“Yes and this entire thing will end sooner.” You nodded in assuring. To be honest, you didn't know. You didn’t know if you need to continue to stick to the plan or not.

*Knock Knock*

You heard someone knocking the door. You shifted your gaze to the door to meet your father was poking his head to the room. Knowing that you recognized him, he came inside.

“Woah~my daughter looked so stunning today.” Mr. Na said proudly. He was ready to take you to the hall. Sound of music could be heard from the room, as a sign that the event started. You could hear from the room sounds of people whispering something and you know what it was, THE GROOM ARE NOT HERE YET.

 

 

In the wedding hall…

Other Infinite's member were already there. They also knew what both of you had planned for the wedding. “Are they really doing that?” Sungyeol asked after he checked the clock.

“I don’t know, we just need to wait…” Sunggyu shrugged. As usual, Dongwoo already landed his head on the table, snoring.

“This hyung will never change.” Sungjong shook his head. Hoya started to trick Dongwoo with tickling his nose with fur. Dongwoo’s eyes flustered open to scrub his itchy nose. Dongwoo raised his head and meet Hoya’s eyes.

“Will you marry me?” Dongwoo started with his nonsense again. Obviously, he still half asleep. Hoya would never understand him.

“You better wake up, NOW!” Hoya smashed Dongwoo’s head. Dongwoo rubbed his head and now, he was fully awake. Other infinite members shook their head, looking at the duo. 

 

 

At the bride room…

“Minjoo, are you sure with this?” Eunri whispered to make it inaudible for your father to hear it. You stood up and nodded. The event already started one hour ago and Woohyun still didn’t show up.

“Dad, I 've something to do…” You said to your father.

“What is that darling?” Mr. Na curious.

“Just wait here and I’ll come back.” You assured before stepping out from the room. You entered the hall as the crowded already spotted at you. You  ignored the embarrass feeling that you had for now and reach the microphone, YOU HAVE TO END ALL OF THIS.

“Testing…testing…”You tried the microphone to ensure that it was working. Now, the audience paid all their attention to you.

“Sorry to disturbing you. Maybe you feel weird why I’m here right? I’m standing here because I want to make an announcement.” You voiced out. All the crowded looked each other, they didn’t have any idea about what you wanted to say.

“Is she really doing that?” Myungsoo pointed his finger towards your way.

“What she was doing there?” Mrs. Na said, half whisper. You sighed deeply before closing your eyes.

“The wedding-” Before you could continue, you were interrupted by someone.

“The wedding will start now.” Woohyun stood beside you, grabbing the microphone from you. You shifted your gaze towards Woohyun in shock.

 

 

*What?!* You mentally shouted.

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************

Hi readers!!! I’m sorry for the late update. Don’t forget to Subscribe and your lovely Comments are invited… Lots of LOVE <33