Shocked

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

“Urgh~ it’s crazy.” Sungjong bumped his body on the chair.

“What’s the matter?” Myungsoo asked, while sipping his coke.

“You know what; I bumped with a crazy jerk. He thinks that I’m a girl, ridiculous.” Sungjong folded his arms, still in disbelief.

Myungsoo was near to choke and he quickly removed the glass before put it on the table. “HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I can’t blame him at all.” He wiped his tears away from the corner of his eyes. As the result, three pairs of eyes were glaring at him.

“Uh-Oh, I’m sorry.” Myungsoo lowered his head, knowing it was not the right time to laugh. Sunggyu shifted his gaze back to Woohyun.

“Minjoo-ah” Woohyun stared at his empty glass. He was resting his head on the table, as the drowsiness already took his body.

He raised his pointing finger to the air. ”One more glass, please.” He ordered for his fifth glass. But before the bartender could take Woohyun’s order, Sunggyu stopped him.

Sunggyu patted his back, “Woohyun, you’re drunk. Let’s go home.” He advised.

Woohyun pushed Sunggyu’s hand away, “Home?” He smirked as tears slowly fell from his eyes. Sunggyu sighed, shaking his head *I don’t know what to do with him*

“Myungsoo, Sungjong, please help me to bring Woohyun out of this place.” Sunggyu ordered. Myungsoo and Sungjong nodded and stood up to help Sunggyu but before they could do it, Woohyun block them with his hand.

“I have my own legs.” He unsteadily stood up and was about to leave when Sunggyu grabbed his arm.

“Can’t you listen to me only for once?” Sunggyu hissed, didn’t know what to do with this friend anymore.

Woohyun yanked his arm away and gave Sunggyu his death glare. “It’s my own business;I’ll handle this by myself.” He said before walked away, staggered.

“Should I stop him?” Myungsoo asked Sunggyu.

“Let him be. We should give him some space to think, I guess.” Sunggyu answered.

 

 

Woohyun walked through the roadside. He would be singing, laughing and crying alternately.Suddenly he stopped from walking. “Minjoo, why are you being like this?” He talked to himself.

“What’s the thing that I don’t have but Sehun do?” Woohyun continued. If people could see him, they would think that he was crazy because talking to himself.

“If you said that Sehun’s hot, so does me!” He hiccupped before continued, “If you said that Sehun’s rich, I’m richer than him!” He walked before stumbled to the front.

“Damn it!” He hissed under his breath.

Suddenly, he could see a shadow of human appeared in front of him, “Woohyun? Is that you, Woohyun?” The person greeted him.

Woohyun looked up to see the person with his blurry eyes. “Min-Minjoo?” He abruptly stood up and hugged her.

Ailee was a bit shock with his sudden action but managed to ask him instead, “Woohyun-ah, what happened?” She took his shoulders and pulled off.

“Omo! Are you drunk?” Ailee flinched when she could smell the alcohol.

Woohyun looked into her eyes, “Minjoo-ah, I love you.” He smiled before covered his mouth with his fist and threw up.

“Omo Woohyun! Are you okay?” Ailee patted his back.

After he done, he stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Woohyun-ah, do you want me to ride you home?” Ailee asked with her worry face.

Before he could answer, his legs became weaker and soon after, he collapsed. “Omo! What should I do? Woohyun, wake up! Woohyun.” Ailee lightly slapped both of his cheek in hope that he could gain his conscious for several time but the result was fail.

 

 

You were lying alone on the bed. It felt strange to sleep without Woohyun by your side. Where did he go? You couldn’t sleep all the night with the thought of him. Did he sleep over at Infinite’s? Or he got kidnapped? Or what if he involved in accident? Was he alright? What if he detained at the ICU? You couldn’t rest your mind in thought of him. Suddenly, a call from your smart phone brought you back into reality, you answered the call. “Hello?”

“Hello? Minjoo-ah! It’s me, Sehun! Let’s have a morning walk!” Sehun offered from the line. You were paused for a while. Did you need to accept the offer?

“Hello? Minjoo? Are you there?” Sehun called from the line after you gave him no respond.

“Uh-oh, yeah! I am. Hmm… I’m on! Where should we meet?” You accepted. Maybe, you should rest your mind for a while.

Both of you jogged together side by side at the roadside. The place was calm. There was no vehicle passed by the road, maybe because it was too early. You could see several houses at the side. “How did you know about this place?” You asked.

“I’ve jogged here for several time, it nice right?” Sehun answered.

“Yeah, I prefer to walk here than at the park, this is good for a relief tension. No one around us, here’s more peaceful.” You said, inhaling the fresh air.

“I’m sorry for making you and Mr. Nam fights.” Sehun suddenly opened the topic.

With the thought that you could forget the problem when you were out with Sehun was broken, thanks to him because reminded you with it. You sighed in content, “As I told you yesterday, it’s not your fault. He’s just… always like that, he’s a jealous freak.” You shook your head, couldn’t understand with your husband.

 

 

Woohyun stirred from his dream when the sunlight shone his face from the window. He inhaled deeply and slowly opened his eyes. He tried to wake up but his throbbing head made him hard to move, he growled in dissatisfaction. Then he recognized something *where am I?*

The surrounding was unfamiliar, *this is not my room.* He looked around, the environment was strange.

He tried to wake up again but the headache attacked him, and it was more painful. “Argh!” He wrinkled his brows while massaging his forehead.

The door opened and Ailee entered with a tray. “You’re awake.” She smiled before placed the tray on the table at the side of the bed.

Woohyun sighed. “How I end up sleep here?” He asked with his eyes closed, while massaging his forehead.

“You drunk and fainted, I don’t know where your house is, so I bring you here.” Ailee answered and took a glass of water and a painkiller from the tray.

“You should eat this; it would reduce the pain.” Ailee suggested, while helping him to take out the tablet.

Woohyun looked at her in hesitant. “Don’t worry, it’s not a poison.” She giggled, thinking it as a joke.

Woohyun looked at the painkiller before take it and swallowed the pill. Ailee helped him to drink the water and put the glass on the tray when he finished. “You should take a rest; I’m at the kitchen if you need something.” Ailee took the tray and was ready to the leave the room when Woohyun grabbed her wrist.

“I’m sorry.” Woohyun muttered.

“I don’t know what had gotten into me, I’ll leave now, thank you for your care.” Woohyun flicked the blanket and swung his legs off the bed.

Ailee shook her head, “NO! You should stay longer. I’m making a breakfast for you, will you wait until I’m done? It will not take too long, can you?” Ailee asked, more like begging.

“I need to go home. Minjoo would worry about me, I’m sorry.” Woohyun rejected her offer.

Woohyun took his jacket and reached to the main door when Ailee hugged him from behind. “Please… don’t… leave me…” She whispered. She rested her head on his back with her eyes closed, clutching into his shirt.

Woohyun pulled off gently, “Noona, please don’t be like this.” Woohyun sympathized with her. Even Ailee hurt his feeling before, but she also a woman that he loved 2 years ago. Ailee was pregnant, and she was alone, without anyone stay by her side.

“Can you stay until breakfast?” She tried again, in hope that Woohyun would grant her wish.

Woohyun sighed. “Okay, only for breakfast.”

Ailee straightened her body with her hands placed at both of her sides. “Yes sir!” She gave her meaningful smile before headed to the kitchen.

Both of them were at the outside of Ailee’s house when they finished with the breakfast. Woohyun stopped from walking right in front of the gate. “Thank you for the breakfast, noona.”Woohyun lightly bowed to Ailee.

“You can come here again, I’ll prepare more delicious meals only for you.” Ailee offered while handing Woohyun’s jacket to him. Woohyun took the jacket, waved and left the house.

 

 

“Let’s have some rest, I’m tired~” You suggested.

“Aigoo ~ you’re so weak.” Sehun teased while patting your hair, made it a bit messy as the result. Both of you stopped at the hut which was nearby the houses.

“Want a drink?” Sehun offered his bottle that was filled with water.

“Thanks.” You took and gulped it, wanted to gain your lose energy because of the exhaustion.

“Omg! Is that Woohyun?” Sehun pointed to one of the house. You could see two persons were talking together at the outside of the house.

Your heartbeat paused in shock. “H-how…” 

 

 

HAVE A NICE DAY XD