Mission Part 5

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

Woohyun booked a chalet for both of you to stay there for a night. You didn’t know that Woohyun planned it; even he bought a special dress just for you for that night. This guy, always do whatever he want. But, somehow, you could find it attractive for him to doing that. You looked at yourself through the mirror wearing a wraparound red dress that fastened by folding one side over the other and holding them in place with a black belt. At this rate, you think you should give him an award for ‘The Best Award for Choosing Dress’. He’s good for choosing a dress for girl, well, from your own experience, all the dress that he chooses for you always fit with your taste. Suddenly, you could feel someone was hugging you from behind and you turned around.

“You do look pretty tonight.” Woohyun placed his chin over your shoulder while his arms wrapped fitly around your waist.

“What are you doing?” You released yourself from his grip.

“Nothing, just complimenting my beautiful wife.” Woohyun removed your hair strands that covered your face. You blinked. You didn’t know how to react in that situation, maybe you should thank him?

“Thank you.” You answered. Woohyun sighed.

“After this, you must be tired because you need to keep thank to me, because I will be always complimenting you from this time on.” Woohyun shrugged before walk away leaving you alone in the room. You blinked for the second time before you back to reality when you realized that Woohyun left you.

“Yah! Wait for me!” You quickened your step and approached Woohyun who was already far away from you.

 

 

After a few minutes of walking, finally you arrived at the beach again. You tilted your head to the side. It was dark. Why Woohyun took you there when you couldn’t see anything interesting at the beach?

“I’ll close your eyes from now, don’t worry, I’ll lead you from here, believe me.” Woohyun said before close your eyes with a black folded handkerchief and tied it behind your head make you blind for a while and lead you to walk while held both of your shoulders. Usually, if someone did this to you, you would feel insecure even it was Eunri, your own best friend. Well, can you imagine it? You couldn’t open your eyes to see where that person will bring you, who knows if he/she will took you to the cliff and pushed you forward to kill you? Or leave you on the road until the trailer will crash you? Or leave you alone in the forest with the wild animals? Sometime, you will become over-thinking about something, that’s you. But, you don’t know, when Woohyun said that to you, when he asked you to believe him, you became easily to believe him. You just… had the feeling… that you should believe on him.

 

After walking for a while following with Woohyun’s order, finally Woohyun stopped you.

“We arrived.” Woohyun said before you could feel that he walked away. It took a while before you could feel that he was totally gone.

“Woohyun, where are you?” Suddenly, you became scare thinking that he might leave you as what you scared about before.

“Woohyun?” You voiced out again before untied the handkerchief. You looked around the place. You still at the beach, but the different is how the environment changed. Before, it was fully dark, but now you surrounded with the white candles even from the place where you stood. Then, you follow the candles that placed as if it wants to tell you the direction. And finally, you arrived at the place where Woohyun sat on the chair while holding guitar for checking the tune, he was sitting in the circle of candles while you stood right outside the circle. He raised his head when realized that you was there.

“You’re here.” He said with smile.

“What are you doing?” You asked in confusion. Woohyun placed his guitar to the side before stood up and step to you. He reached your hand and led you walk into the circle. He pushed you to sit on the chair while he sitting on the bare white sand not so far from you. He took the guitar and tested the tune before spoke out.

“I don’t know how about your heart, but I hope you can hear mine.” Woohyun said before start to play the guitar and sang a song just for you. It was one of the most famous Korean boy group song, In the Summer that was sang by Infinite.

 

(A/N: Please enjoy the song, it would be great if you read this while listening to Infinite In the Summer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFHVa6YKMxk

In between the cracks of sunlight

In between the flowing white clouds

In between the blowing wind, you shine

Riding down the time, even tomorrow
Thickly spreading, every single day
Filled with longing, again to me

You come into me, faintly, shyly, you come upon me
You softly shake me, as usual, connected through the memories
Again and always, I’m living in longing
Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories

On each place my feet rests
On each place my hands touch
On each place I place my eyes, I see you

In between each small crack of a day
You slowly rise up for reasons I don’t know
Filled with fluttering excitement, again to me

You come into me, faintly, shyly, you come upon me
You softly shake me, as usual, connected through the memories
Again and always, I’m living in longing
Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories

I’m so grateful that I know you, that I got to meet you
I’ll grow this much to always protect you

You come into me, faintly, shyly, you come upon me
You softly shake me, as usual, connected through the memories
Again and always, I’m living in longing
Already, already, I’m locked up in the memories



Woohyun played the last pluck before placed the guitar back to his side. He slowly stood up and approached you. When he was right in front of you, he kneeled down as inserted his hand into his elegant black coat and soon after, you could see a white beautiful bracelet was shining in the red rectangle box.

“I don’t know since when it happen.I don’t know how it can start growing. I don’t know how my heart only yearns for you. I don’t know why I can’t lose you. The only thing that I know is I need you, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I like you no, I love you. I can’t live without you. I don’t care about other thing, the only thing that I need is to stay beside you, to live happily with you. Will you, accept… my heart?” Woohyun handed you the box. You were taken aback from the words as you keep asking yourself either you should accept his request or not. It just… to…

“What? Are you waiting for the girl to wear this bracelet by herself? What kind of guy are you?” You folded your hands over your chest while looking away. It took a while before Woohyun understand your word and without think twice, he took the bracelet off the box and politely took your hand before clasping the bracelet as if also clasping his heart into your rightwrist. You looked at the beautiful bracelet that hanging on your wrist, the sign of your love.Woohyun cupping your chin with his large palm and raised your head to meet his eyes was shining happily looking at you.

“I will love you for today, tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, and forever.” Woohyun whispered before leaned closer to you. When his lips were about to crash onto you, suddenly a loud voice cheering shocked both of you. You pulled away to see Woohyun’s friends were cheering over you while throwing a confetti around the place, of course, Sungyeol became the lead.

“Mission accomplished!” Sungjong whimpered while throwing his fist to the air.

Woohyun glared at them until all of them stopped became aware with him. “What? You should thank us for helping you doing all of this. And why we can’t congratulate you?” Sungyeol asked showing his innocent eyes.

“Well~ maybe we come out in wrong time.” Hoya shrugged his shoulders with his hand inside both of his pocket pants.

“Exactly.” Dongwoo continued. To be truth, Woohyun asked for their help for this special event even before the honeymoon. Maybe I need to emphasize it, ONLY FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT. But, the video thing, Woohyun didn’t know anything about it until now. Even he didn’t know that his friends stay at the opposite side of his room at the hotel while all of them were all good in hiding their secret. Woohyun only called his friends that morning to make sure that they arrived to Japan and was ready for the event.

“Where’s Namu?” Woohyun suddenly remembered his cat.

“We’re here!” Myungsoo suddenly came out of nowhere with Namu on his arm. Woohyun need to admit it, Myungsoo is the best out of the best for taking care of his cat. He no needs to worry when Namu with Myungsoo as he knew that he could count on him. Woohyun took Namu off from Myungsoo.

“Great, Namu-ah~ miss your Daddy?” Woohyun asked while raised Namu to his eyes level. There again, Woohyun and his cat… before he was talking all the sweet thing to you, but when Namu appeared, he didn’t bother even only for glancing to you. This guy, this weird guy.

“No No No… This is not the time for asking Namu about this and don’t you ever dare to sleep with Namu tonight, she’ll be with us for tonight.” Sungyeol took Namu from Woohyun and leaved to their chalet followed by the rest of the member. Woohyun and you only stare at them until they were not in sight again.

 

 

Both of you were walking with hands interlaced to each other to your chalet. Woohyun inserted the key when both of you arrived as he twisted the knob before opened the door and entered the room first. You closed the door and locked it when suddenly pair of hands wrapped around your waist. It was your lovely husband, Woohyun of course.

“Where did we stop?” Woohyun whispered as his hot breath tingle your bare skin. You slowly moved his hand away before turned around to meet his face was inched away with yours. Woohyun leaned closer and slowly your lips were crash onto his. He pulled away as his forehead was against yours.

“This is our third kiss.” Woohyun said while caressed your cheek with his fingers. You raised your eyebrows. Third? Wasn’t it the second kiss?

“Third?” You asked still in confuse. Woohyun chuckled.

“Do you remember the night when you slept at my room? Our first kiss happened there.” Woohyun explained. You gawked. So, it not a dream? Woohyun really kissed you that time? And your first kiss was not Sehun, but Woohyun?

Woohyun raised your chin with his thumb before your lips crashed onto him again. It was gentle at first but slowly became rough and sensual eventually making your body became weak with the sensation feeling. As Woohyun recognized it, he carried you in bridal style and walked to the queen sized bed. He slowly landed you on the bed and continue kissing you and for the first time, both of you became one at that precious night.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

Double update! Yeah yeah, I know it’s been a while for me to update, I’m so sorry *bowed* I’m busy with the Eid celebration and preparation for university entrance, and yes… this is my last update and from this time on, I’ll be on hiatus. Oh my~ I’ll miss all of you~ And… yeah, Woohyun is Minjoo’s first kiss since my sister keep babbling day and night saying that Sehun shouldn’t become her first, are you happy now my dear sister?haha… and I’m sorry for this chapter if it didn’t come out as how you hoped since I’m not so good in this kind of scene, hehe… Anyway, see you soon for the next chapter! Lots of LOVE <3