Mission Part 4

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

The sunlight greeted your face through the glass window. You covered your face with your palm to avoid the light as your eyes was shuttering opened. You turned around to meet no one beside you. Weird, how it could be like that? Wasn’t last night Woohyun slept beside you? Where he could be in this time? Wait, what time it is?

8:00 a.m.

You laid your back at the bed headboard and stretching your hands while yawning.

“You woke up” Woohyun who sat on the single couch with the newspaper greeted you.

“Why you didn’t wake me up?” You asked as you hopped off from the bed.

“You looked really in deep of sleep so I didn’t dare to even disturb your dreamland.” Woohyun answered. What nonsense he was talking about? Whatever, he had been like that since yesterday; you didn’t know what actually had gotten into him lately.

“Huh… I will take a bath.” You said before close the bathroom door. After took about half an hour, you walked out from the bathroom to meet Woohyun was standing in front of you. You were shocked for a while but managed to hide that feeling, well, with what happened last night, with the entire baby thing, you couldn’t meet his eyes properly since that.

“What?” You asked while drying your hair pretended to act cool.

“We’ll go out today, dress yourself nicely.” Woohyun said before walked away. To be honest, he did look awkward since last night, you didn’t know why; maybe he felt the same way as you? Nobody knows…

 

 

Both of you entered the car that was parked right in front of the entrance door just for you before drove away leaving the hotel. As Woohyun kept driving, you try to experience the beautiful view of Fukuoka through the mirror. Well, it might look awkward if people saw it since it was more like two strangers were sitting in the same car. But, you couldn’t help it; you didn’t know what to do when Woohyun was near you. It took about 15 minutes of driving before Woohyun stopped the car and buckled off the seatbelt. You look at him in weird.

“What?” This time, Woohyun’s turn to say that.

“What are we doing here?” You asked while looking around.

“Can’t you see it? It a coast.” Woohyun answered. You could see lots of speedboat was like flying around the sea as you started to feel nausea, you swallowed your saliva.

“Let’s get out.” Woohyun said before hopped off from the car. You slowly stepped out from the car and approached your husband. You followed Woohyun until he stopped at the end of the wood bridge. You could see lots of empty speedboat along the bridge. You looked at Woohyun and the boats, in confusion.

“What are we doing here?” You asked.

“What else? Riding a boat, duh~” Woohyun answered before stepped into the boat. Woohyun standing at the edge of the boat and held out his hand to help you entered the boat. You hesitate a bit before let him hold your hand and entered the boat.

“Are we… really… need to… ride this?” You asked sitting on the boat.

“Why? Are you scared?” Woohyun asked while wearing the lifejacket then shifted his gaze toward you, smirked. Oh my~ you really hate that face of him and looked away to avoid you from getting more annoy with him.

“Who said? Am I looking like that?” You stood up in anger.

“Really?” Woohyun asked before jumping made the boat bounce a bit. You became shock and without thinking twice, you hugged him tightly while screaming.

“PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT!” You keep saying the words while shutting your eyes never dare to look what happened around you. It took a while before Woohyun stop.

“And what did you say?” Woohyun laughed before handed you the lifejacket. You gave him a death glare before took the jacket.

 

After about 5 minutes of pretend-to-be-brave ride on the speedboat, both of you arrived at the island as you quickly jumped off and vomited beside the boat. Woohyun who seeing it became shock as he didn’t know what to do, he was standing behind you.

“Are-are you okay?” Woohyun asked while patting your back. After done throwing out all the things inside your stomach, you wiped your mouth with your back palm and stood up.

“Don’t ever make me ride on that boat again!” You glared before walk away. To be honest, you feel embarrassed thinking about how Woohyun seeing your condition right now.

“Yah! Do you wanna leave me here? Wait for me!” Woohyun said before approached you and walked with you side to side.

 

Both of you walked around the island while enjoying the beautiful view of Fukuoka’s island. You could see children running around and some of them would make a sand castle.For the eldest, some of them would prefer to just lying enjoying their self-time and some of them would prefer to swim around the island.

“Don’t step on my castle!” Suddenly both of you were shock with the voice. Not only because of the sudden voice, but the voice also said in Korean. You lowered your head to meet a cute little baby girl was covering her sand castle with her hands scaring that you might destroy her castle. You kneel in front of her and smile.

“I’m sorry dear, is your castle okay?” You asked the little girl as the girl who only lowered her head in protection of the castle slowly raised her head.

“It’s fine.” The girl answered. She looked like around 3-4 years old but already knows how to speak well. She must be a smart girl.

“What's your name cutie?” Woohyun asked while cupping her chin. You heard about Woohyun love kids from his mother before, but you have no chance to see the proof, and now you knew that his mother was right. This guy, you don’t know how to describe him. He’s to unique, to different from the other guys that you know before. It’s rare to see a guy who loves cat and kid. And you didn’t know how you could find it’s attractive to meet a guy like him. And… without knowing, you started to fall in love with him. Is that true? How you know that is LOVE? Is that what we call LOVE? Never mind… it’s better to just ignore what you had feels right now… The point that you need to focus right is the little girl’s name. Yes, the girl’s name.

“Soojeong.” The girl answered. Aww~ what a cute name! No wonder that she have a beautiful face. Soon after, a lady who looked around in her 30’s appeared out of nowhere.

“Soojeong-ah, its look like you get new friend.” The lady said and carried Soojeong in her arm.

“Mama!” Soojeong hugged the lady. With that, you know that the lady is Soojeong’s mother.

“Hi! I’m Minjoo and he’s my husband, Woohyun, nice to meet you.” You greeted her while Woohyun only bowed to her.

“Hi! Woah~ both of you do look good together.” Soojeong’s mother added.

“Soojeong-ah~ do you want me to help you make another castle?” You asked while clasping your hands together. Soojeong’s eyes widened in delight and nodded.

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Woohyun pumped his hand to the air before start to make the sand castle with you and Soojeong.

 

 

Hours passed with only playing with Soojeong while her mother only watching all of you from afar. Make a sand castle, covered Woohyun’s body with the sand, running around the island; all of you had fun playing around like that. Soon after, the sun had bid it goodbye and the moonlight started to say hello. You, Woohyun and Soojeong watched the sunset scenery together. You secretly watched Woohyun who held Soojeong in his arm and… you don’t know… maybe it’s true… that… you had fall for him…

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Comments and Subscribe! XD