New House...

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

After both of you done with breakfast, Woohyun and you packed up all your things and walked out from the hotel after check out. Both of you were silent all the way to Woohyun’s house as from now, it’ll be your house too. Woohyun’s parents bought him a house as their wedding present. Woohyun drove a white Mercedes Benz silently while you sat beside him, stared the empty road. When Woohyun arrived at your new house, he parked his car at the garage and stepped out without saying anything to you. He loaded off all his things without bothering himself to help you with your things.

*What wrong with this guy?* you thought by yourself. After both of you entered the house, Namu came out from nowhere and attacked Woohyun.

“Meow~” Namu nuzzled her face into Woohyun’s chest while Woohyun giggled.

“Do you really miss daddy that much?” Woohyun asked as he raised both of Namu’s front feet to face him.

*Hmph.. He's good to his cat, but not with me*you narrowed your eyes to him. Somehow, you could feel something weird when seeing Woohyun doing that, something that undescribable with only word.

*erk..Wait...what am I thinking? Let him be* you quickly snapped away from your thought and sat beside them.

“Hi Namu...” You rubbed Namu’s head and Namu shifted her head to you.

“Meow!!!” Namu was like shouting that make Woohyun and you startled a bit.

“Don’t worry, Namu always act like this when she meet people for the first time, especially when it comes to a girl… maybe she was getting used with guys around, but not girls.” Woohyun said while rubbing Namu’s back. Then, Namu laid her head over Woohyun’s arm.

“Before I forget, that’s your room. The room beside yours is my room.” Woohyun pointed the room.

“Oh. Okay. Thank you.” You said and walked to the room to put your luggage. Suddenly three of you were shocked with sound of screaming from Woohyun’s room as you poked your head out to see what happened.

“What is that?” You asked while pointed to the room. Woohyun only shook his head as he knew who was screaming inside.

*That Sungyeol...* Woohyun stood up and walked to the door. Before he could open the door, suddenly the door bursted open and Sungyeol ran away from the room make him bumped into Woohyun as the result.

“Uh-oh... Hyung... help me!!! Do-Dongwoo hyung want to kiss me!” Sungyeol said with his trembling voice.

“Where’s Hoya?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow. Obviously, Dongwoo was talking in his sleep again. At things like that, only Hoya could wake him up.

“Hoya hyung and Myungsoo go out to buy some snack.” Sungyeol answered while his eyes still looking at the sleeping Dongwoo. Soon after, Sunggyu and Sungjong also came out from the room. All of them were sleeping there that night because Woohyun asked them to take care of Namu when he’s not around and all of them slept at Woohyun’s as the result.

“Minjoo-ah~~ we never have chance to talk with each other before, let’s be friend.” Sungjong said before approached you to give a hug, but before he could do that, Woohyun blocked him.

“Yah yah!!! Watch your distance.” Woohyun warned. He didn’t know why, but he felt something weird when seeing another guy hugged you. He felt like his heart stabbed continuously as he couldn’t even to breath. Sungjong pouted, folded his arms across his chest.

“You’re so mean.” Sungjong stomped his feet and walked to the bedroom. All of them knew what he was going to do next except for you. All of you sneaked to the room and stalked Sungjong behind the door. Sungjong was on the bed with his big teddy.

“What he's going to do?” You asked Sunggyu that stood beside you as you pointed to Sungjong.

“You need to get use with this.” Sunggyu answered before he shook his head.

“You bad! You rascal! I’ll never back away after this, you better listen to me NAM WOOHYUN!” Sungjong said in anger while punching his innocent big teddy to release his anger towards Woohyun. When Woohyun heard Sungjong called his full name, he immediately stepped in to his room and stood in front of Sungjong while he still sat on the bed.

“Can you repeat that word again?” Woohyun asked with both of his hands over his hips.

“Erk… What is that hyung? I didn’t say anything.” Sungjong immediately changed his facial that was fierce before to the innocent Sungjong.

“If you dare to say that again, don’t blame me if you can’t find your stupid teddy again.” Woohyun warned. Sungjong nodded his head like a little kid listened to his big brother. Soon after, Hoya and Myungsoo back with the snack. As all of them gathered at the living room, Dongwoo appeared, he  was awake with the smell of food.

“Omo! Dongwoo-sshi… you’re awake already? Come here join us.” You invited him while patting a sit beside you. Dongwoo nodded and made his way to you. But at the end, he sat on Woohyun lap.

“Omo!!! What are you doing?” Dongwoo asked Woohyun.

“I’m the one who should ask that to you, what are you thinking to sit beside my wife? Go sit somewhere else.” Woohyun said while moving his hand to shoo him.

“Aha~ I smell someone jealous here…” Sungyeol smiled, showing his white gum. You didn’t know why, your face was red like a tomato when hearing that.

“And I can smell someone blushing here…” Myungsoo said while giggling and with that, all of them shifted their head toward you. You immediately stood up as you cupped your right cheek with your hand.

“I-I’m thirsty, d-do you w-want some drink? I’ll help y-you to take it at the k-kitchen.” You stammered. All of them looked at the mineral bottle at your left hand as the seal didn’t opened yet, then they shook their head. With that, you walked away to the kitchen.

“I’m surely she is…” Hoya said while looking at Woohyun. Woohyun only ate the snack while watching the television. His gaze would look at the kitchen once or twice to look over you. After all of Infinite members leave the house, Woohyun and you worked together to clean all the mess that his friends made around the house.

“Minjoo, I-I’m sorry on my friend behalf for talking nonsense.” Woohyun started the conversation as he swept the floor.

“Uh-oh… it’s okay.” You answered while grabbed all the rubbish into the plastic bag. Soon after, both of you wash up at your own bathroom after done cleaning the house. After Woohyun done wash up, he walked off from his room and stepped to the kitchen to make a coffee and walked to the living room with coffee on his hand. He shifted his gaze to the clock. It was 8 p.m.

*I wonder if she hungry…* Woohyun thought by himself while sipped the coffee. Then, Woohyun decided to ask you if you want to have some dinner.

 

 

Meanwhile at your room, you stepped out from the bathroom with towel covered around your body. You put on your long pants and moved your towel away after you done with your bra. Right after you tossed off your towel, suddenly you heard sound of glass cracked made you shifted your head to the sound, your eyes widened.

“Woo-Woohyun?” Woohyun was standing there with his jaw dropped while the coffee spilled on the floor with the broken glass. Then, you realized that you only had your pants and your bra on.

 

*Where did I put my towel?* you can’t even think straight with that kind of situation, you tried to cover some parts of your body with your arms.

 

 

*******

Hello hello~~ I’m so sorry for the boring + lame chapter… Omo! what will happen next? O.o