Back to School

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

*I wonder if she hungry…* Woohyun thought by himself while sipping the coffee. Then, Woohyun decided to ask you if you want to have some dinner before make his way to your room.

*Should I surprise her instead?* Woohyun thought and chuckled while cupping his mouth with his hand. You made his plan easier because you didn’t locked the door. Woohyun opened the door slowly and entered your room. Before he could surprise you, you were surprising him with your half figure and without realizing, the coffee on his hand lost from his grip as his jaw dropped open. You shifted your gaze toward him after you heard sound of glass cracked on the floor.

“Woo-Woohyun?” You stammered as your eyes were locked with Woohyun’s. You looked at yourself and realized that you only had your pants and bra on. You quickly covered your bare body with both of your arms. Without realizing, both of your face were totally red like a tomato.

“I-I err… din-dinner… err… co-coffee… err… I’ll take mop to clean this mess.” Woohyun quickly walked to the main bathroom at the kitchen and took the mop. Right after Woohyun leave your room, you quickly grabbed your shirt and put it on. Soon after, both of you cleaned the mess together as Woohyun mop the floor while you grabbed the broken glass and put it in the plastic bag.

“I-I’m sorry…” Woohyun broke the silent. You stopped from taking the glass for a while and continue doing it again.

“N-Never mind… I’m the one that should be blamed because didn’t lock the door.” You said as keep lowered your head. You grabbed the broken glass without looking at it made you cut your finger as the result.

“Argh!” You yelped, looking at your bloody finger. Woohyun immediately shifted his head to you and spotted your bloody finger.

“Omo! Are you alright?” Woohyun quickly tossed away the mop and grabbed your finger, examining the cut.

“We need to treat this first. The cut look deep.” Woohyun said while helping you to stand up.

“I- I’ll treat this by myself. You just continue clean this mess.” You said, slowly loosen his grip on your arms.

“Are you really okay?” Woohyun asked while looking at you deeply. You nodded.

“Just tell me where you put the first-aid box.” You answered.

“It’s at the kitchen, in the drawer.” Woohyun said while pointing to the kitchen. You nodded and walked away. When Woohyun was not in sight, you let out a heavy sigh. It just… you want to be alone, after that incident, you couldn’t think that you could see him again. Your face palmed. You stepped to the sink in the kitchen and washed your cut. Then, you took the first-aid box in the drawer and opened it. Before you could take the hand plaster, suddenly a hand grabbed it for you. You looked at the person, of course it would be your husband, Woohyun.

“I will help you.” Woohyun coldly said. At first, you refused with his offer, but after he sent his death glare, you obeyed.

*Sometime he would acted all were fine, sometime he would acted cold, is he in mood swing? I thought only girl will experience that* you thought as you looked at Woohyun while he wrapping the hand plaster around your cut finger.

 

 

The day was coming. You had waited for this day for too long. Finally school break was over and you would start your senior year in the Woolim High School. You stood at the school gate while looking at your school with smile.

“I missed you sooooooooo much!!!!!” You shouted, spreading both of your hands to the air, became the studious student again were all that you need. You stepped to your school with excitement. You were at your locker to grab some book when suddenly someone surprised you from back.


“MINJOO!!!” Eunri shouted your name at your right ear. It was a miracle you still not deaf after hearing her high pitch scream.

“Yah! Do you want to make me deaf?” You hit her shoulder lightly before rubbing your throbbed ear.

“Hehe… I’m sorry… so~ how’s your married life?” Eunri asked with enthusiastic. You widened your eyes after hearing that word.

“Yah! Shut your mouth! What if someone heard that?” You whispered.

“Omo! I forgot about that… sorry again… anyway, do you know that we’ll have new student in our class? And I heard it’s a guy, and he's HOT.” Eunri emphasized the word.

“So what?” You asked while zipping your bag.

“You ask what? Don’t you realize that ‘Hot Guy’ will be our classmate?” Eunri asked in disbelief. Eunri would say all the guys a ‘Hot Guy’ if they fulfill all her requirement for a guy. Knowing her better, you could only shook your head. Suddenly both of you were shocked with an announcement.

“Attention please, Miss Na Minjoo, I’ll repeat again, Miss Na Minjoo, please come to Mrs. Kang room now, thank you.” The announcer said.

“Why she want to meet you? I thought Mrs. Kang in her holiday, when her due date?” Eunri asked while tilting her head. Mrs. Kang was pregnant and would be in labor anytime.

“Maybe she just wants to pack her things?” You shrugged your shoulder. Soon after, you left Eunri and made your way to Mrs. Kang room. You knocked the the door when you arrived there.

“Come in…” Mrs. Kang called from inside. You opened the door and entered the room.

“Good morning Mrs. Kang, what can I help you?” You asked Mrs. Kang with smile.

“Omo! Minjoo-ah, you’re here… Can you help me to take this and bring it to my car? I can’t leave it here, I’m afraid that someone can’t take care of it properly like I do.” Mrs. Kang said while giving you a plastic jar with a fish inside it.

“Yeah… I’ll do it.” You immediately took the plastic jar and held it carefully. Mrs. Kang gave you her car key and soon after, you left the room. You walked through the corridor and were about to went downstairs when suddenly you tripped and made the bottle jar slipped from your hand and bounce to the downstairs. The fish jumped out from the plastic jar and the water was spilled to downstairs. You sneaked from upstairs to see the mess that you had made and to your surprise, the water not spilled around the floor, but were spilled into someone, and to make it worst, the fish was jumping on that person head. You gasped.

 

 

Today was Sehun first day at Woolim High School. He would finish his senior year at this school. Sehun walked around the school while looking to the school map.

“If canteen at that direction, so the locker area are at this direction?” Sehun talked to himself. He keeps walking while his eyes were locked to the map when suddenly he felt water dropped to his face.

*Rain in the building?* Sehun thought while wiping his face. But suddenly he felt like he was splashed from the upstairs made he fully wet as the result and he could felt something jumping on his head. He raised his head a bit when suddenly a fish fall from his head. Then, he saw a girl from upstairs were like peering on him.

*That girl must be the one who caused this* Sehun thought as he looked at you ran to downstairs and approached him. At first, he thought that you want to apologize to him but he snapped away from that thought when you walked passed him and approached the dying fish.

“Omo omo!!! Fish!!! Don’t die!!! Mrs. Kang will kill me.” You said while held the fish and put it back to the jar and quickly ran away to the nearest sink and filled the jar with water again. Thanks to your quick action, the fish still alive and was swimming in the jar. Sehun looked at you in disbelief.

*This girl… a fish is more important than me? Who she thinks she is? Doesn’t she know that I’m Oh Sehun?!* Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

“Hey! I’m the one who wet here but you’re busy thinking about that stupid fish?” Sehun raised his tone over you. You spuned around to search the owner of the loud voice. You saw a tall skinny figure was shooting his death glare. His upper body was wet.

“So? It’s not dirty. Just wait until it dry, then” you hugged the plastic jar to protect the fish.

“What the hell? You’re supposed to say sorry!” he shouted.

“It was an accident” you answered, rolling your eyes.

“You should at least say sorry for that accident, you meanie!” he said. You let out a heavy sigh.

“Whatever. I’m sowee” you mocked, slowly stepped backwards and walked away from him to go to your class.

“Yah, what took you so long?” Eunri asked as you sat on the chair, spreading your arms wide to stretch it out.

“Nothing better than encountering a freak” you said. Before Eunri could add more question, the teacher entered the class. You and your classmates greeted him.

“Today, we will have a new student transferred to this school. I mean, to this class” he explained. You nodded, understanding his words. You saw Eunri gave you her meaningful smile.
 

“I told you earlier. HE is HOT!” she mouthed. You pressed your lips thinner and your stare was back to the teacher.

“Let’s wait for him. He will come here in a while” the teacher said while checking his watch.

“Psh.. New student? That’s not a great start, I guess” you mumbled under your breath.

“Sir, can I go to toilet? That student took my time.” You asked, raising your hand. The teacher nodded and you get up from your seat.

At the same time, Sehun was wandering around the alley to search for the class.

“Ah-ha! This one!” he said as he shifting his eyes from the label on the door and the name of the class stated in the paper which he received earlier.

*God gracious. I’m late for the first time because of that fish freak. If I don’t have to change my clothes, I wouldn’t be this late* Sehun shouted in anger.

He stood in front of the door and suddenly he saw you were on your way to stepped out from the class.

“Y-YOU?!” Sehun and you said in sync. All of the classmates were eyeing both of you.

 

 

*****

Hello readers~~~~ thanks so much for all of your support, we’ll try our best to make this story better than before… Lots of LOVE <33

 

 

Hi Sehun~

bbuing bbuing~