Weird

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

Woohyun and you were having some quality time cuddling on the bed. Woohyun stared at your beautiful eyes intensely in the dark. For him, you’re the most beautiful girl that he ever met. He snuggled his sharp nose with yours before kissed your temple gently. You smiled before kissed his nose, then to his cheek, and when Woohyun was about to give his lips…

“Meow~~” Woohyun shoot his eyes opened to realized that he was on the bed with Namu snuggling her face to his sharp nose.

“Yah! Namu!!!” Woohyun sat on the bed as he pushed Namu away from him, shocked.

“Morning Mr. Nam~ you’re awake already?” He was scratching his already messy hair and yawned before hopped off from the bed. Woohyun looked up and saw you were smiling to him. Somehow, that smile not really looked to innocent or something to be pleased, it was…creepy. You were wearing a pink apron as you put your hand on your hip while the other was holding a spatula.

“NOW GET YOUR OFF FROM THE BED OR I’LL LATE FOR SCHOOL!” You yelled as loud as the whole house would collapse hearing your voice.

 

It was a very a silent breakfast between you and Woohyun. He peered on you while you were only enjoying the food like there was no more tomorrow.

You realized him and looked up, “What?” “Nothing.” Then Woohyun continued to eat his meal. When you were done, you took both of your bags and hopped on the car. Woohyun drove off and parked the car at the parking lot when you were arrived at the school. Woohyun helped to open the door for you while you gave his bag and both of you walked together and apart at the intersection.

As you walked through the hallway, one of your classmates who just took her book from the locker whispered to her friend, “I told you, she has something with Mr. Nam. I just saw them together this morning!” Her friend gawked; “Really?” both of them eyed you until you were not in sight anymore. You entered to the class and sat on your seat.

Sehun came in and greeted you, “Morning Minjoo-ah~” You looked at him and gave him a half-hearted smile, “Morning.”

“What happened? You looked pale.” Sehun cupped your chin and raised it while examined your closed up feature.

You pulled his hand off, ”nothing, I’m just tired.” You answered.

“If you said so.” Sehun shrugged and stepped to his seat. After a few seconds, Woohyun came into the class with piles of paper.

 “Morning, class.” Woohyun put all of his things on the table and patted his palms together before walked around the class.

“I hope you are not forgetting about today’s quiz.” Woohyun stopped at your side. You froze. *Oh my! No wonder he keeps reminding me to study.*

“Omo! How I could forgot about that.” One of your friends sighed.

“Well, forget or not, we should continue with this. I’ll distribute these papers, please be prepared.” Woohyun took the paper and gave it to the class one by one himself. After everyone had the papers, all of you started to answer the questions while Woohyun sat at the front of the class. He keep looking around the class to make sure if any of his students could cheat or doing something improperly during the quiz. His eyes stop at you while you were answering the quiz intently. *I hope you’re doing well my dear.* slowly his mouth curved upward when looking at you. It seems like you’re not having any problem to answer the questions. *I hope you could slow down your temper, it looks like you’ve a bad temper this day, and I wonder why* He continued talking with himself.

 

It was a break time when you decided to went to the canteen with Sehun and Eunri to grab something to eat. Your stomach was crawling for umpteenth times and you couldn’t suppress your hungriness anymore.

“Both of you find the seats and I’ll take something to eat.” Sehun suggested while Eunri and you nodded, agreed. Eunri and you looked around to see there was no empty place to be found. “Where should we seat?” You pouted.

Eunri poked her head before spoke “Hey! Isn’t there’s Mr. Nam?” Eunri pointed at the corner of the place to see Woohyun was waving to them. Now, Eunri got usual to use ‘Mr. Nam’ instead of ‘Woohyun’ or ‘your husband’ when mentioning him in the school since you keep reminding her to do that.

“Hey girls! You can sit here!” Woohyun shouted since the canteen was too noisy with peoples talking and laughing around the canteen. You had no choice but sat there.

“So, how’s the quiz?” Woohyun asked before sipped his white coffee.

“50-50, I don’t know.” Eunri shrugged.

Woohyun tilted his head and raised his eyebrow, “What's that?” he looked confuse.

You laughed seeing his reaction. “50-50 means our dear Eunri was not study for this quiz and ended up to just answer what she’s think is the right, I should emphasize WHAT SHE’S THINKING.” You nodded. Eunri widened her eyes in shock and slapped your right arm.

“Ouch! That’s hurt!” You rubbed your arm and chuckled a bit, felt satisfied with your own teasing. *That was your first smile that I saw for today* Woohyun secretly looked at you.

“Here you are! I’ve been searching everywhere.” Sehun placed the tray on the table.

“And I’m dying of hunger.” You answered before took the bread and milk. Woohyun looked at you with weird.

“You eat a lot these days.” Eunri was like could read what in Woohyun’s mind.

“I’m just hungry.” You answered before swallowed the last piece of bread in your mouth and took the milk and opened the lid before poured it down your throat. The rest of them just shook their heads, shocked with your weird self. You suddenly turned into an eating monster these days. Woohyun had been wondering about your abrupt change of eating habit.

 

You opened the door and entered the house with your shoulders slumped down. You tried your best dragged yourself to the couch. You buried yourself onto the couch and put your arm on your head before sighed. Woohyun entered with Namu on his embrace.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Woohyun sat at your side.

You sighed. “I’ve got a headache and now I feel like to vomit, but I couldn’t.” You closed your eyes before sighed for the umpteenth times.

“Meow~~” Namu snuggled herself on Woohyun’s embrace. Woohyun rubbed Namu’s fur tried to ease her, Woohyun realized that Namu looked sick too, *I need to take both of them to the doctor sooner.*

“Do you want to meet the doctor?” Woohyun clung his arm around your shoulder while his other arm was still holding Namu, well~ he was trying to comfort the most important person in his life, oh, and I should make a correction, one person and a cat.

“It’s okay; I just want to take a nap for now.” You stood up and reached to your bedroom.

*Is she really alright?* Woohyun wondered, unsatisfied with your answer.

 

A/N: Hi guys! i missed you soooooo much! anyway, please enjoy the update *wink*