PUNISHMENT

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

You were standing in front of the class while scribbling on the whiteboard with bored face. You sighed and shifted your gaze to your back to meet Woohyun was sitting on the chair at the back of the class with his hands crossed over each other while looking at you, satisfied.

“I’m done.” You closed the maker pen to its lid and put it at the place. Woohyun stood up and approached to the front, examined your work on the whiteboard. He tapped his finger on his mouth while his other hand was pointing on your work.

“There! It still empty! You must write on that too! Sorry dear, you’re not allowed to leave yet.” Woohyun coolly sat on the desk behind him. You’re done. You became tired with all of this.

“You know what, I’m done! I’m tired! This is crazy! Why do I need to write these things?” You pointed at the whiteboard. The whiteboard was filled with your scribble, thanks to Woohyun. Woohyun looked at the board and spelled it one by one. “HI! I’M MR. NAM’S WIFE AND I’M IN LOVE WITH HIM” He shifted his gaze towards you. Yes, you wrote that for about 300 times until there was no space on the whiteboard anymore.

“What wrong with that? I just ask you to write the truth.” Woohyun showed you his innocent eyes.

“Yeah, whatever~ I would never write all of these things if you didn’t force me to do that!” You placed your hands on your side as you could feel that your fingers were about to slough after wrote almost for 3 hours NONSTOP. It felt like you were on the exam if refer to the time.

“Well, you could think about the consequence for being with Sehun, that is the punishment that you need to take.” Woohyun hopped off from the desk and approached you. He took your hand to his view.

“Aww~ poor my wife~ her fingers must be tired, want me to massage it?” He acted cute as he looked at you with his pouty mouth.

“Whatever Woohyun, Oh! I forget, Mr. Nam. I’m leaving.” You yanked your hand from him and took your bag before leaving.

“How many times I told you to call me oppa!” Woohyun cried then shifted his gaze toward the whiteboard, slowly his mouth curved upward, adored with the view in front of him.

“I need to take some photo of this before dust this off.” Woohyun took out his phone and snapped several picture of the board that was filled with your scribble on it.

 

You walked at the side of the road while cursing your husband with all the words you could say about him.

“Arrogant, Selfish, Hot tempered, -”

“Caring, Lovable, Sweet” Woohyun came out of nowhere.

“So full of yourself” You rolled your eyes towards him.

“So you’re talking about me, how irresistible am I towards you?” Woohyun blinked his eyes.

“Where’s your car?” You changed the topic, annoyed with him already.

“I’m not riding today. Spending some time with you is more worth.” Woohyun slung his arm towards you. Actually, the punishment just an excuse for him to make you leave late from the school, he planned it only because he want to walk home with you.

“Huh! You and your sweet talk again.” You continued walk but didn’t refuse with his embrace.

There was a short silence before Woohyun spoke out, “Why are you so moody today?”

You shifted your gaze toward him, “Uh?”

“Nothing.” He shrugged before continued walking.

 

Both of you stepped to your house with Namu on your embrace. She looked too lazy and tired since morning, maybe because she walked too much yesterday. Woohyun looked at his cat.

“She’s sleeping.” He whispered.

“Really? I need to place her on the bed then.” You walked to Woohyun’s room or also can be said your room since both of you already shared room together now.

You took a short bath before walking out from the bathroom to see Woohyun was nowhere to be found. You just shrugged and sat at the end of the bed to dry your wet hairs with the towel. You just wearing a bathrobe, feel lazy to change to your normal cloth, you just felt too tired. Suddenly, you shocked with a loud yelp from the kitchen. You ran to the kitchen as you know well your husband’s voice.

“What happened?” You asked while gained your breath after took a short run. You were at the door frame of the kitchen while Woohyun was at the sink, with running water from the pipe through his injured finger.

“I cooked soup for dinner but accidentally burn my finger.” Woohyun sheepishly smiled while rubbing his back. You sighed before approached him.

“Just be more careful next time, you make me worry.” You took his finger while examined it if the injury was serious.

“It not serious, I’ll put on some cream.” You walked to the drawer and took out the cream. Woohyun sat on the chair and you took another chair to sit in front of him. You took his finger and blow it before put on the cream and wrapped it with a hand plaster.

“Done.” You smiled and raised your head to meet Woohyun was staring at you.

“You know, you and your wet hair are beautiful.” Woohyun whispered. You raised you eyebrows.

“And that bathrobe too, it’s so… tempting” Woohyun continued. You looked at your cloth and realized that you didn’t change your cloth yet.

“I can see your cleavage~” Woohyun sang. You quickly covered your chest with your hands and stood up.

“Oh, come on~ it not like I never see that before.” He smirked. You could feel that your face was burn red and turned around to avoid Woohyun from seeing your condition.

“Aigoo~ is my wife shy?” Woohyun poked his head to your side and yeah, your face was turned redder. You coughed to cover your shame and started to walk away when Woohyun suddenly took your arm and turned around to meet him face to face. He trapped you with his strong arms and wrapped his hands on your waist while you placed your hand on his chest.

“Woohyun…” You whispered.

“Call me oppa” Woohyun answered while looking at you with his wild eyes.

“Op..pa..” You answered back with lower tone. You was drawn with his gentle action, yet still made your heart flip flop like crazy. Woohyun tightened his grip.

“Once again, louder.” He ordered.

“Oppa” You obeyed, but still in slow tone. Woohyun shifted his one hand to your jaw and cupped it, made your face was inched away toward each other.

“Once again.” He ordered again.

“Oppa” With that, he closed the distance between you and locked your mouth with his like there was no more tomorrow. You didn’t know how long both of you were like that until the soup was seething ready to be eaten. You pulled off.

“The soup” You whispered.

“We’ll continue this after dinner.” He winked before set the table for dinner.

 

*****************************

A/N : Hey guys! Just craving to write another chappy before the exam, wooo~ what Woohyun had done? Have a nice day :3