Woohyun is back

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

“Where am I?”

That was the first thing appeared in Woohyun’s mind. He could feel the pain and it was like his body was swelling. His breath was steady. It was hard for him to open his eyes as the pain hit his head hard. His fingers moved slowly.

“Mi-Minjoo…” Woohyun whispered as he tried to open his eyes. There was no one beside Woohyun in the room. “MINJOO!!!” Woohyun shot his eyes opened and he breath hardly to inhale more air into his lung.

 

 

A nurse stepped in the room when it was time for Woohyun to receive his injection. The nurse gasped when she saw Woohyun already sat comfortably in the bed. “You’re awake!!! I will call the doctor.” The nurse ran off the room to get the doctor. 

The doctor ran to the room with rush when he heard about Woohyun’s condition. “What a miracle! You’re really awake!” The doctor greeted Woohyun. Woohyun seemed confuse with all the reaction he received. Was he really unconscious for that long until everyone seemed surprise with his return?

“Let me check your condition first.” The doctor volunteered before do a medical checkup on Woohyun.

You were surprised when heard the news of Woohyun’s condition. You quickly rush to his room to check if it was real. The doctor was checking on Woohyun’s blood pressure when you entered the room. You couldn’t restraint your smile when you could see that Woohyun was all fine.

“So far, your condition is good. I guess there’s nothing we’ve to worry. Congratulation, Woohyun-shi.” The doctor placed his hand on Woohyun’s shoulder to congratulate him. Woohyun nodded his head and slightly smiled to the doctor. Most probably he satisfied with the result.

The doctor was about to leave when he saw you at the frame door. “You’re here!” The doctor greeted you. You smiled and walked to them.

“OMG you're awake, woohyun!” You said and clasped your hands together with a grateful smile. Woohyun flashed a cheerful smile and his brow twitched, awkwardly.

“Who are you?” You became speechless. What was happening? You and the doctor looked at each other.

“Where are mom and dad?” Woohyun asked the doctor that treated him.

The doctor became confuse with Woohyun’s question. Why Woohyun asked him instead of you, his own wife? And why Woohyun couldn't recognize you? “P-Probably they are on their way here. I-I already informed them of your condition.” The doctor answered, stuttering. He became aware with Woohyun’s change.

Somehow, he looked distant. Somehow, he looked like he was in his own world. Those affectionate eyes, that breathtaking smile, that cheesiness side of him…it were slowly drifting away. Somehow, you couldn’t see any of that in him anymore. It was gone. He looked… different. It looked like that you were a total stranger to him. He looked... empty…

“Woohyun-ah, do you really not recognize Minjoo?” The doctor asked Woohyun while pointing his finger to you.

 Before Woohyun could answer, his parents, your parents, Ailee and his friends entered the room. Woohyun’s eyes lightened. “Mom!!! Dad!!! My friends!!!” Woohyun greeted all of them.

Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong jumped on the bed and pretended to set a fight on Woohyun. “Yah!!! Don’t you know that you made all of us worry? Don’t ever do that again or else, I’m going to smack you to death.” Sungyeol jokingly warned.

Sunggyu slapped Sungyeol’s head, then Dongwoo’s and Sungjong’s to push them off the bed. “Guys~ please for once, when will you be adult?” Sunggyu sighed.

“Thanks, hyung.” Woohyun thanked Sunggyu and straightened his shirt.

Myungsoo bowed to Woohyun’s parents and your parents. “I’m sorry on my friend’s behalf. They can be overreacted sometimes. Actually, most of the time.” He said while give a sharp glance to his friends.

Woohyun shifted his head to Ailee. “Yejin noona… you’re here too.” Woohyun sheepishly smiled to Ailee. Ailee became surprised with his action. Why did Woohyun suddenly become like that? He looked like how he was like that old time, the time when Woohyun was only for her. Hearing Woohyun called her name like that, Ailee really missed it. That eyes that he always give to her before…That shy eyes that Woohyun always give to her… That eyes that she really miss so much… It seemed like Woohyun really back to her. Somehow, she felt hurt. Why? Even she wasn’t sure the reason why she felt pain looking at him like that. Couldn’t bear her tears, Ailee looked away.

Woohyun felt weird with Ailee reaction. Why did she react like that? He guess, maybe Ailee in a big shock because he was admitted at the hospital even Woohyun didn’t know the reason how he could be here. Realizing your parent existence, Woohyun greeted them. “Omo! Are you my parent’s friends? Annyeong haseyo uncle, aunt.” Woohyun slightly bowed to greet your parents. All of the people inside the room looked at each other. Why Woohyun behave like that? What was actually happening?

“You don’t know who they are?” Woohyun’s mother asked Woohyun if he really didn’t recognize your parents.

“He even can’t recognize Minjoo.” The doctor added. “Woohyun-shi, can you tell me who in this room that you know?” The doctor asked.

“Why can’t I recognize my own family? Of course this is my mom, dad, Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong and… Yejin noona.” Woohyun answered while pointing each of the persons he called.

“You don’t know them?” The doctor pointed to you and your parents.

“Isn’t she’s the doctor here? And aren’t they’re my parent’s friend?” Woohyun answered while pointing at you then to your parents.

“Are you sure with that?” The doctor asked. “Can you try to remember them?” The doctor added.

Woohyun closed his eyes and looked down as he tried to collect his memory. He could see a guy that absolutely looked like him bumped into a girl in the coffee shop. Then he could see the guy was trying to help the girl to zip her wedding dress. And after that, he could see the guy in his white tuxedo and the girl who in beautiful wedding dress stood together in the wedding hall. He became frustrated with all the memory because he couldn’t see the girl’s face at all. When he tried to collect his memory more, his breath became unsteady and he cried in pain. He grabbed his back head with his arms as the pain shot his head hard. “ARGHH!!!” Woohyun curled his body as he tried to endure the pain.

All the people inside the room became panic. “Move! Move! I’ll give him injection to calm him.” The doctor said before shot an injection to Woohyun.

As Woohyun received the injection, his body became weak gradually and his eyelids became heavy before he completely closed his eyes. “Let him rest for now.” The doctor suggested.

“I need to discuss this with the relative. Please follow me to my room.” The doctor said as he nodded to you and Woohyun’s parents as the sign to follow him to the room.

 

 

At the doctor room…

The doctor interlaced his fingers together and placed his elbows on the table. “From my observation, I think, Woohyun had amnesia.” The doctor uttered.

“What? How could he have amnesia if he remembers me and his father?” Woohyun’s mother asked.

“But he can’t remember his wife and his in-laws. I can see that he only lost his recent memory since he remembers his friends too. Maybe the memory of his wife means a lot for him. We can’t force him to gain all of his memory in one time. It may kill him.” The doctor added.

Hearing that, you couldn’t endure yourself anymore. You burst into tears. It was hurt to know that Woohyun couldn’t recognize you at all. It was hurt that Woohyun lost all of the memory of you. All the moment that both of you had shared together, all of it was completely disappeared from Woohyun’s mind. How could him? Why did he do this to you? “How long he will be like this?” You asked the doctor.

“I’m not sure. It can be a month, or six months or even for years. We can’t force him to remember. As you can see what happened to him at the room before, it may danger your husband. I’m sorry but I’ve to say this to you, it’s better for him if you stay away from him.” The doctor uttered in disappointment.

 

 

Even the doctor said the same thing. You have to leave Woohyun. Was this the thing that you really suppose to do?

 

What will happen next? stay tuned for the next update ^_^

 

By the way, have you watch Myungsoo's new teaser for his upcoming photobook? He looked soooo handsome~~ Enjoy reading and have a nice day :D

 

Here's the photobook's teaser...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nmRcbHYUaY&feature=youtu.be