Woohyun's life

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

"Welcome home, my son!" Mrs. Nam greeted as he entered the house. Woohyun looked confused. The house seemed new to him, but also familiar. Woohyun was allowed to be discharged from the hospital. Woohyun's parents decided to make him stay in his house (practically your house also) to help him regain his memory. That was the least thing they could do. Woohyun entered his room. He examined each of the things that placed in the room before he sat on the bed.

"How's the house? is it great?" Mrs. Nam asked as she helped him to unpack his clothes.

"It's great, mom. Thank you." Woohyun replied as he smiled. His parents told him that the house was a gift from them. His parents did not mention anything related to his marriage. Woohyun's father entered the room.

"Is it okay if you live here alone, Woohyun-ah?" Mr. Nam asked.

"It is alright, dad. I'm an adult." Woohyun assured.

"If you need anything, just contact us. And don't forget to eat your medicine, okay?" Mrs. Nam advised.

"Alright mom. I will take care of myself. So don't worry,okay? and please don't do this, I will tidy these by myself." Woohyun stopped his mother from tidying his bed, did not want to burden his mother. 

"No no. I'm your mother, I will make sure that my son will live in a good environment." 

"Mom, it is okay." Woohyun nodded in assurance. Mrs. Nam let out a sigh. 

"You should get some rest, mom.. It must be tired taking care of me when I was in the hospital."

Mrs. Nam looked at him right into his eyes. "Woohyun-ah, you know that i love you, right?" Mrs. Nam asked.

"Of course I know about it, mom. I love you too. So please, don't get sick because of me, okay? Go home and have some rest." Woohyun pleaded.

"Honey, we should give Woohyun time to be alone. He needs his own time, don't you think so?" Mr. Nam tried to convince his wife. Mrs. Nam's shoulders became heavy. It was hard to leave her son alone while her son was not completely recovered. Woohyun still couldn't remember anything related to you. 

"Alright, son. Just make sure that you don't forget to take your medicine on time, okay?" Mrs. Nam warned.

Woohyun chuckled while steadying himself to stand upright and placed his palm right in front of his head to give his mother salutation. " Yes, madam!"

Mrs. Nam ruffled Woohyun's hair affectionately. "Aigoo~ my son. I will come over tomorrow. Have some rest, okay?"

Woohyun smile and nodded, obeyed to his mother's order.

They were hugging and saying goodbye towards each other before the parents entered the car and drove off, leaving Woohyun alone at the house.

"How I wish Minjoo was here." said Mrs. Nam.

"She leaves for Woohyun's sake, you have to understand her." Mr. Nam replied.

"B-but, honey, she leaves without a word! Nobody knows where she is. Even her parents didn't know where is she going. I'm worried about her. I missed her. It's not fair for Woohyun. We know how much he loves her. It must be a way for Woohyun to recover, but not this. This is the time when Woohyun needs her more than others. She's not doing the right decision. How long we can keep this as a secret? Woohyun will know about this sooner or later. What should I answer to Woohyun when he regains his memory? I cant do this.. I can't lie to my son." Mrs. Nam closed her face with her palms before cried heavily.

"Shh.. don't cry. She has her own reasons. And we do, too. Let's wait for her, she will be back, I can ensure it." Mr. Nam assured and tried to comfort Mrs. Nam. Frankly, Mr. Nam himself couldnt ensure anything. He already does his best to find you. He called all your relatives and friends to ask them if they know where you were being. He also has hired an investigator to find you. But his efforts failed. It was like you were dissapearing from the world. The Na's family also was not in a good condition. They contacted all your childhood and school's friends, but no one knew anything about you. It was already a month since you left. 

 

 

It was a very dark and silent night. The sounds of cockroach could be heard at the corner of the house. Woohyun was alone. He was sitting at the corner of his room with his knees on his chest and he clung his arms around his knees. He buried his face on his arms. His breath was heavy. He was having achluophobia, again. His body was trembling hardly.

"Ugh! I-I hate th-this." Woohyun muttered. He closed his eyes tightly, tried to against the syndrome. He took a deep breath before opened his eyes. He looked over at the bed. He could see himself and a girl, were lying in the bed. The vision was blurry and he couldn't recognize the girl at all. 

"Wh-who are you?" Woohyun spoke upon seeing the imaginary scene. He stood up and stepped to his bed. They are still there. He held out his palm to touch them when another him started to talk.

"D-don't leave me." Another Woohyun said while hugging the girl.

Woohyun squinted his eyes to recognize the girl but he couldn't.

"I won't leave you." The girl answered.

Woohyun stepped closer and they disappeared in a blink of eyes.

It felt like Woohyun's heart throbbed with a sharp knife. He was confused. "I won't leave you." keep echoing inside his ears. Why did he feel so lost while he didn't know what was actually the thing that he lost?