Mission Part 2

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

Woohyun led you to your honeymoon room. He inserted the key and twisted the knob to open the door. Woohyun quickly entered the room as the door opened and approached to somewhere as he already knew the environment in the room. No! Not only in the room, was it like he knew the entire hotel area as he didn’t have any problem to find your room. Before you could enter the room, the man who brought your luggage greeted you.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Nam. Where should I put this luggage?” The man asked as he politely pointed to your bags. Here, another one who knew about you.

“Just leave it here; I’ll bring it by myself to the room, thank you for your kindness.” You answered with a sweet smile.

“No! As the wife of the only heiress of Nam Hotel, you have the right for this service. I’m so sorry for any lack from our service. I hope you enjoy your honeymoon here and good luck for the baby!” The man winked at you and giggling before leave, you gawked. WTH! Even the staff knew about your parents wish! And how you didn’t realize that the hotel was named Nam Hotel? Woohyun parent own this? Now, all the questions that were playing inside your head were answered, from how the staff knew your name and how Woohyun easily could approach to your room. Talking about that devil, where he is?

“What are you waiting for by standing here? Waiting for a baby fall from the sky?” Woohyun suddenly came out of nowhere. You shocked.

“That not funny! Where did you go?” You asked while putting your hand on the hips.

“I’m drinking water; can’t you say that after leave me at the entrance? How could you walk that fast?” Woohyun showed you the mineral water that he took from the refrigerator in the room as he opened the seal and drink it.

“I don’t know that you’re that weak, I’m sorry.” You said sarcastically and grabbed your luggage to the room. The thing that you know after that, you yelped as you could felt someone grabbed you waist from the back as the hand were clung around your waist. As you couldn’t control your mind, you let out your grasp on your bag and the bag fell on the floor. You shifted you head to the back.

“Weak? Wanna test my power?” Woohyun whispered through your right ear and lightly kissed it. You shivered as you try to ditch away from that position. Seriously, that was the most awkward moment in your life! Well, it not likes both of you in love. Only married couple who are in love could do that, but of course not you! You punched him with your right arm and Woohyun yelped in pain as he let out his grasp around your waist.

“What was that for?!” Woohyun clutched the spot that you punched. It was at his stomach. You became panic when you saw him trying his best to endure the pain that he felt that time.

“Woo-Woohyun…are you…okay?” You asked as you checked the spot. You slowly massage his stomach to less the pain that he had right now. You became more panic when Woohyun yell when you touch the spot. Somehow, you too, felt hurt when you see him like that. You had the feel that you want to exchange the pain that he suffer right now. You couldn’t see him in that condition, it hurt you more.

“Is that really hurt?” You asked. Woohyun just nodded couldn’t say any word.

“Which part that you hurt the most?” You asked as you keep massaging his stomach.

“He-Here…” Woohyun pointed his left chest. You stopped from massaging him. You glared at him as he only looked at you with his satisfy eyes. You made you way to punch him again.

But, before you could do that, he stopped you with his lips, were sealed completely with yours as his hand held yours because you keep struggling to release yourself from him, but you will never win with his manly strength.

Before he could do any further, someone distracted both of you as you could hear someone coughing. You quickly pulled Woohyun from you and shifted your head toward the sound. It was the cleaner guy and his trolley, to be exact, a cleaner boy.

“I-I’m sorry for disturbing both of you. B-But, you can close the door before doing th-th-th-that.” The cleaner boy stuttered. He looks young for the job, maybe it was his part time job to do cleaning to pay his studying fee. Obviously, he stills a minor. You gawked.

“N-No!!! It’s not like what you think.” You waved your hand as a sign to protest with the idea that the boy thought about what you did previously.

“Never mind, good luck for the baby, fighting!” The boy encouraged you. Then, he shifted his head toward Woohyun that sat on the floor while rubbing his aching .

“Fighting Mr. Nam! Hope you will get a beautiful daughter or a good looking son. Goodbye!” The boy encouraged Woohyun before bowed to him and you and quickly leaved the place. Woohyun stood up closed the door and slowly walked to you. He smirked.

“Where did we stop before?” Woohyun whispered to you. You widened your eyes as you could feel his hot breath through your skin. Before he could move closer to you, you stopped him with your hand.

“Dinner time will coming soon, go wash up now. You’re stinky you know.” You pinched your nose as a sign that he was really smelly right now. Woohyun pouted and headed to the bathroom. To be honest, you need some times to convincing yourself. Woohyun was kissing you. Can you see that? WOOHYUN, YOUR HUSBAND, WAS KISSING YOU!!! You didn’t know what you should do, shouting? Jumping? Breathing? Yes, breathing is the best way as you really need some air right now. No! You need lots of air right now. That jerk, really, you didn’t know who he is anymore.

 

Woohyun and you headed to the downstairs for dinner. The elevator ring the beep sound when you arrived to the entrance floor where both of you would had your dinner. The waiter guy that already waited both of you at the elevator door greeted you as the elevator door opened.

“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Nam, please walk this way.” The guy bowed to both of you before leaded you the way to your dinner place. Woohyun wrapped his arm around your waist all the way from outside your room until now as it made you feel suffocated with his action. Seriously, you really want to end this act right now. Plus, you still couldn’t forget the previous incident that happened before, yes, that KISS. Pft… you felt like want to punch that grin face that Woohyun showed right now.

“Please have a seat.” The guy politely said as he waved his hand to show both of you the seat. Then, he helped you dragged out the chair and invited you to sit as Woohyun sat on the opposite chair. It was only you and Woohyun at the place as it was like reserved only for both of you.

“Thank you.” You thanked him and he nodded. After both of you ordered the menu for the dinner, the waiter leaved.

It took around 20 minutes for the food to be served and the waiter once again greeted both of you and carefully put the dishes on the table.

“Please enjoy the food.” The waiter said before leave.

You ordered Hakata Udon or also known as wheat noddle for the dinner. Well, you heard about Udon in Fukuoka is the best Udon in Japan, so you shouldn’t waste the chance and decided to try it once. The features of Hakata Udon are thick Udon noodles and soup with special dashi and grilled flying fish. Just looking at the dishes, you couldn’t help yourself but drooling over the delicious Udon.

While you enjoying the Hakata Udon, Woohyun seems like couldn’t leave behind as he enjoyed the ramen that also one of the Japanese popular dish.  It consists of Chinese-style wheat noddles served in a meat and often flavored with soy sauce.

As you keep enjoying the dish, you stopped from eating when you could feel that someone watched you. You raised your head and realized that Woohyun stare at you with intently.

“What?” You asked with noodle still in your mouth. Woohyun giggled.

“You eat Udon without looking around, is it that delicious?” Woohyun asked as pointed to the bowl. You slurped the last noodle that hanging at your mouth and moved the bowl to Woohyun.

“This is the best Udon that I ever eat. Do you want to have some?” You offered him. Woohyun widened his eyes.

“Really? Shall we change our food? You can have this ramen.” Woohyun said while moved his bowl to you. You exclaimed in excitement and moved the bowl closer to you. You couldn’t ignore the food offer as you always love to eat and try new dishes. Soon after, both of you done eating and had some chitchat on the table while enjoying ice cream as a dessert and listening to the soft music added the romantic environment around you.

Both of you stopped talking when the screen projector that was placed at the front played a video. You couldn’t believe what you had seen right now, what was that?! The video… the video… the video… you thought that you misread about what was written on the video, but after you keep reading the caption, seriously, what are they think? Are they really in right mind? The caption… was written…

 

HOW TO MAKE A BABY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

throwing heart <333