Mission Part 3

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

“OMO! How it come out like this? Sungyeol!!! What are you doing?” Sunggyu became panic when the thing doesn’t go with what they planned. Sungyeol could be seen doing something at his laptop.

“I don’t know, I think I click at the wrong folder, Sungjong! What are you doing with my lappy?” Sungyeol shifted his gaze toward Sungjong who already closed his face with his palms.

“Don’t ask me! I don’t know anything; you’re the one who show me this video yesterday.” Sungjong whined with his unseeing face. Everyone stared at Sungyeol.

“W-What? I just want to teach him how 20’s enjoy their life.” Sungyeol answered with his shuttered voice showing that he scared.

To be true, Woohyun’s friends secretly followed both of you to Fukuoka. Their only motive for doing that is to make your honeymoon become the best honeymoon ever in the world. And the thing that they’re doing right now was… they were planned to show your wedding video that they had made just for Woohyun and you. But it didn’t come out well when Sungyeol accidently made a mistake with the video as he was the one who responsible for the video.

“Just ignore that guys, look! They already leave.” Myungsoo pointed at you and Woohyun who already made your way to leave the place. Their shoulder deflated and sighed.

“It looks like our plan destroyed.” Dongwoo muttered in disappointment.

“And with all of this, thanks to Sungyeol.” Hoya glared at him with his death glare.

“W-What? It’s not only me! Sungjong ask me what is the video is, so I just show him.” Sungyeol defended himself.

“Why you blame on me? You’re the one who told me to act like an adult people!” Sungjong couldn’t stay still.

“Yah! Just cut this off. There’s no use to bickering over this thing. We just need to find other way, that it. Just clean all of this mess, NOW!” Sunggyu calmed them down. Well, it may look like not, but… it was his way to shut the boys. Without questioning, they followed his order.

 

 

Woohyun and you walked to your room. To be honest, it was a bit awkward after the video. Thank God, you didn’t watch the video yet because after the caption from the video out, Woohyun quickly grabbed your wrist and leave the place. Their parents wouldn’t do that to them… right? Well, they shouldn’t be so ambitious with the entire baby thing… right?

You entered the room before Woohyun and closed the door. You untied your long hair and made your way to the bathroom. Well, there was the only way that you could be alone, without everyone, especially without him, Woohyun.

“Where are you going?” Woohyun asked.

“B.A.T.H.R.O.O.M. can’t you see that? Duh~” You answered in annoyance while pointing to the bathroom. Is he blind? Still asking when you only a feet away from the bathroom door?

“Why? Want to avoid me?” Woohyun asked and approached you, slowly. Didn’t what was happening, your heart beats faster.

“W-Why s-should I-I?” You asked stuttered.

“Hmm… should I refresh your mind? With what we had done today… at the early evening… the kiss…?” Now, Woohyun landed both of his palms between your head made you out of breath, because of the nervousness that you felt with that kind of position. There… the greasy Woohyun came again.

“W-W-What are you doing?” You asked still in shock couldn’t do anything. Woohyun smirked.

“Instead watching the video, why don’t we try doing THAT by ourselves?” Woohyun whispered through your bare skin. His face was an inch away to with yours! Woohyun suddenly felt something strange welled up in his body. He wanted to do something on you. Something that could make him goes wild.

“Woohyun… what are you doing?” You brave yourself to ask the question again. To be honest, you thought that Woohyun really lost his mind right now. Seriously, what happened to him?

Before Woohyun could move further, suddenly he could hear someone was shouting from outside the door made both of you shock.

“What is that?” Woohyun asked. You took the chance to push him further then you made Woohyun fell on the floor on his .

“And what was that for?” Woohyun asked again and this time, while rubbing his . Served him right, did he think it fun to tease you? You stuck out your tongue with your folded arms on your chest. You made your way to the door to find the voice and opened the door. Surprisingly, to your disappointment, you couldn’t see anyone there.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Guys, what do you think they are doing right now?” Dongwoo asked while munching the snack in their room. Their room was at the opposite side of your room. Yes, they were purposely booked a room at the opposite side of your room. It would make the thing easier for them when they stay near with both of you.

“I know how to confirm it by ourselves.” Sungyeol grinned, proud with his so-called brilliant idea.

“Hyung! I know what are you thinking right now~” Sungjong too, grinned with him. His other friends were clueless with what both of them talking about. Slowly, one by one, they sneaked outside the room and gathered at the outside of your room.

“What are we doing here?” Myungsoo asked in whisper.

“Well, do what the adult people always do.” Sungjong answered as he stood right in front of the door. Hoya blinked.

“What do you mean?” Hoya asked.

“You know, the video that Sungyeol saved on his laptop really helped me. Now I know how to enjoy this life.” Sungjong answered proudly. All of them widened their eyes except Sungjong of course, and shifted their head to Sungyeol.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR INNOCENT SUNGJONG?!!!!” Sunggyu whispered as his anger voice could be detected. Sungyeol became aware with that tone. It looks like Sunggyu really mad at that time!

“H-H-H-HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungyeol shouted with all strength he could and ran away from them while they also, made their way to approach Sungyeol.

Right after all of them ran at the other side of the corridor, you opened the door and popped out your head to find nothing there.

“Weird, I thought I heard someone here.” You mumbled before close the door.

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short update and HELLO MY NEW READERS~ Infinite is really something, haha… stay tuned for the next update!