Going Out

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

‘Am I jealous?’ that words keep playing in Woohyun’s mind as he didn’t know how to answer that. It was a long silence when suddenly you were interrupted with Namu who woke up from her sleep.

“Meow~” Namu approached to both of you and stopped at the middle of where both of you stood.Both of you shifted you head towards her and you squatted to meet Namu's eyes level and took her in your arm.

*Oh my savior~ thank you for save me from this awkward moment* you rubbed Namu’s back.

“Oh-uh I’m sorry for talking nonsense, I-I’ll go to the kitchen, Namu need her dinner snack.” You awkwardly said and headed to the kitchen with Namu. Both of you felt relief with Namu’s presence as it helped you to ditched away from that awkward moment. Woohyun followed you from behind with silence and stopped at the kitchen door. He looked at you took the cat snack from the cabinet and poured it into the bowl. Both of you looked at Namu eat with full of appetite, maybe because she was too hungry that time.

“I didn’t know that you will teach at my school, why you don’t tell me anything?” You asked to break the silence.

“I didn’t realize it was your school, I should tell you earlier about this, I’m sorry.” Woohyun replied as he patted Namu’s back while she still eating.

“We need to be careful, Sehun know about this, you know, he’s the only son of Oh Corporation, it’s my bad luck to bump into him.” You said as Woohyun shifted his head to you.

“So, he’s Oh Sehun? Did he know about me?” Somehow, Woohyun felt relief when he heard about that. Of course he knows well about Oh Corporation, his company big rival.

“He knows Mr. Nam, but he don’t know Woohyun, so we’re still safe… for now. I need to follow his order to make sure he shut his mouth.” You face palmed.

“So, is that the reason why you always with him?” Woohyun asked. Now he knows he needs to keep his eyes on him to take care of you.

“Yes, as they shouldn’t know about our marriage, we need to keep that to secret unless you want to lose your job and I’ll throw away from the school. I still don’t get why our parents want us to get married this early.” You shook your head.

“But I was thankful because I can meet you earlier.” Woohyun murmured but still audible for you to hear that. You startled with his sudden action as both of your eyes were locked to each other. Woohyun started leaned closer and…

“Meow~” Namu interrupted. You was shocked with that and quickly stood up. Woohyun nibbled his bottom lip and glared at Namu.

*You need to pay for that Namu* Woohyun talked to her in mind.

“Omo! You’re done eating? Namu is a good girl~” You patted Namu’s head as Namu smiled proudly.

“Namu will sleep with me tonight.” Woohyun held Namu in his arm. You nodded in agreement. Namu had slept with you to long now, you bet, Woohyun must miss his only cat now. But, somehow, you could see that Namu was shivered in Woohyun’s arm, but you snapped away from that thought when Woohyun hugged her tightly in his arm.

*He must miss Namu that much* you thought in mind. He is… right?

 

 

It was a hectic month at school; teachers gave lots of homework, club activities, and so on. You sighed as you sat on the chair at the canteen. You sipped your hot chocolate and put the cup on the table. You looked around you, peoples chitchatting with each other while you, sat there by yourself. Eunri was busy with her club assignment. Thank God, you didn’t see Sehun around…yet.

You would always avoid from having eyed contact with Woohyun every time in his class while Woohyun, always calling your name to answer his question as the reason. That guy, people started to matched-making both of you because of that, pfff… You were lucky because Sehun didn’t notice anything yet, you guess?

“Yah! What are you thinking about?” Sehun came out of nowhere. Talking about that guy, you do hope that you could ditch away from him, as if he didn’t know your secret. Sehun sat at the opposite seat in front of you.

“What do you want?” You asked half annoyed. Sehun giggled hearing that.

“Watch out your tone dear~” Sehun mocked. You glared at him.

“What can I help you, Mr. Oh Sehun?” You forced a smile.

“Great, keep that effort. I just want to tell you that we’ll go out tomorrow, since it Saturday and we don’t have any class.” Sehun said as he was informing you.

“Is this one of your order?” You tilted your head.

“Sort of, meet at the SM Mall at 10 a.m.” Sehun said and walked away. Pff… that guy, he would came and go whenever he want.

You woke up late that morning and prepared yourself in rush. You put on some BB cream and compact powder, put on some cherry lip balm and done. You slung your handbag on your left shoulder and stepped out from your room. Woohyun sat on the couch with Namu on his lap.

“Where are you going?” Woohyun asked as he lightly rubbed Namu’s back.

“Hang out with friend, don’t wait for me for dinner.” You replied. Woohyun nodded.

“I’ll hang out with my friends too. Well, I’ll leave Namu at Mrs. Shin.” Woohyun said. Namu raised her head furiously hearing that.

“Meow~” Namu nuzzled her head on Woohyun’s arm.

“Just don’t be so close to Gyu Gyu, okay?” Woohyun ordered. Namu lowered her head.

“I’m late, I’ll go now.” You said and went out with rush.

Sehun laid his back at the pole inside the SM Mall while waiting for you. He was at the entrance door. He tapped his feet as he inserted his hand in the pocket. He would look at his watch sometimes to check the time. Not long after that, he saw you jogged to approach him. He quickly fixed his cloth and hair before moving forward.

“Yah! Do you know what time it is now?” Sehun said in annoyed tone.

“Sorry, I woke up late.” You rubbed you head even it not feels itchy at all.

“Come on, the movie will start anytime.” Sehun grabbed you wrist and lead you the way.

*We’re going to watch a movie? What kind of movie?* you were questioning yourself along the way.

 

 

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll never ever watch that movie.” You were held the edge of the entrance door of the cinema as Sehun keep try to pull you inside. You looked at the poster before your enter the room. Both of you will watch a horror movie.

“I promised to myself that I will never ever watch horror movie for the rest of my life.” You said while you keep the tightness of your grip on the entrance door. You watched that movie with your parents before, you still remember that time, you were having a nightmare for a month after watching that movie.

“Come on, that was nothing. Don’t tell me that you’re afraid?” Sehun smirked. You shifted your gaze towards him.

“Who said I’m afraid? I just don’t want to watch that movie!” You defended yourself.

“Pfff… so, what kind of movie you want to watch?” Sehun let out of his grip on your and folded his hands over his chest.He gave in because he started to feel embarrassed as people started staring at both of you.

 

 

Sehun looked at you in disbelief. You were laughing loudly while watching the movie.

“Is this the movie that you want to watch?” Sehun pointed out at the screen.

“Well, I didn’t watch Ice Age 4 yet, so, this is a good idea.” You said while munching the popcorn. Sehun shook his head while taking the popcorn from you.

“I’m not sure if you’re an 18 years old girl or an 18 months baby girl.” Sehun munched the popcorn that was in his mouth; you just shrugged your shoulders and continued enjoying the movie.

Sehun and you walked out from the cinema after the movie ended. Both of you walked side to side.

“Why are you bringing me here?” You asked him.

“Why not?” Sehun asked.

“Well~ somehow, people would call this as a date.” You blurted out. Sehun stopped walking.

“What if it is?” Sehun looked at you.

“What if it is what?” Woohyun came out of nowhere as Infinite members stood behind him. You shocked with his sudden presence.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi! I’m so sorry for the late update~ I just need, some time to arrange the plot? Hehe… sorry again. I hope you enjoy for this chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Anyway, I put some addition for the character at the foreword, yes it was Namu as Una_Kim suggested me to add Namu there, she said that Namu look like one of the main character for this story, and I agree with that, haha... Lots of LOVE <33