Honeymoon?

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

A/N: After re-read the previous chapter, I think I need to explain more about how Sehun acknowledge Woohyun. Actually, Sehun knew about Mr. Nam because of the company, but he never met Woohyun before, so he only knew Mr. Nam by name, not by face. So, Sehun don’t get any idea that Mr. Nam who teach him English is Mr. Nam who married with Minjoo cause he never thought that Mr. Nam would going to school to teach them as he already own a big company to worry about. I hope this can explain a bit. Please enjoy reading this chapter ^_^

***

“Hi Sir, what are you doing here?” Sehun greeted Woohyun. Woohyun glared at him. You mouthed to Woohyun to stay calm. Other Infinite members just looked at you from behind.Before that incident, Woohyun and his friends was walking around the SM Mall to go for shopping. To be honest, he was going to buy some dress for you for the family meeting that would be held next week.

“Err… Do you hang out with friend?” You tried to help him to seek some reason. Woohyun glared at you and inhale deeply.

“Yes, what? Do you think a teacher can’t have some fun? And what are you doing here? Going out… or… a date?” Woohyun asked while looked at your eyes. You could feel anger in his tone.

“Well, you can say that if you want.” Sehun shrugged his shoulders and immediately slung his right arm around your shoulder. Woohyun widened his eyes.

“Everyone have their right to going on a date, it’s their personal life. Don’t you agree with that, Sir?” Sehun continued as it added the anger that already filled inside Woohyun.

“And what it make you think that a student should going on a date? You should stay home and study for you exam! How you can graduate if you only worry about love?” Woohyun bursted out as he yanked your body forward to meet his. You was shocked with his unexpected action to say anything that time. Sehun tilted his head.

“Don’t you know about our school law? Student can’t go on a date until they’re graduated! You should learn more about school law!” Woohyun added as he tightened his grip on your hand. The situation that you had right now, more like about a guy who protect his girl from someone else, not a teacher who protest their student from going on a date. Sunggyu moved forward and calm Woohyun to hold his anger.

“Kid, I think you should go home now, we’ll send Minjoo to her house.” Sunggyu suggested. As we knew about Sehun, he would never listen to anybody and he protest.

“Why should I do that?” Sehun folded his arms. You sighed.

“Sehun, please~ we’ll meet at school anyway.” You pleaded. Sehun inhaled deeply. He would never back off easily and he thought something that could make you became his.

“Okay, see you later.” Sehun said and with split second, he moved forward and crashed his lips on yours.

Yes, you were kissing with Sehun, IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN HUSBAND.

Without thinking twice, a punch greeted on Sehun’s face after Woohyun yanked Sehun’s body to avoid him doing further. Infinite members and you were gasped because of the shock. First, to be honest, it was your first kiss. Second, Woohyun was hitting someone! You didn’t know what to do.

“Serve you right.” Sungjong whispered while giggling. Sehun glared at him while wiping his bloody lips.

“Calm down Woohyun. Sehun, let’s go now.” Sunggyu and Myungsoo tried to calm Woohyun and grabbed Sehun to somewhere else. Woohyun glared at him until he was not in sight while you still looked at him, gawked.

“What are you looking at? Let’s go home.” Woohyun grabbed your wrist and made his way. Now, he was showing his warm face. That guy, he just put his unusual expression before and changed that by now. You would never understand him.

 

 

It was strange at school after that incident. Woohyun would glare at Sehun all the time. He even re-arranged the seat place made you sat right in front of the teacher’s table, while Sehun sat beside Eunri. Talking about her, she was sooo happy about the new arrangement as she could be closer to Sehun. Forgot to mention that Woohyun was fetched you from school now. He watched every step that you took and always with you wherever you go. To be honest, you became exhausted with all of that. The only thing that you felt relieved about that is now, Sehun was not stick around you as Woohyun always took his action whenever Sehun made his way. The only reason why he did that was, ‘I CAN’T LET MY STUDENT GETTING INVOLVE WITH LOVE’ yeah~ whatever, you getting tired hearing that. He was become over-protective over you, somehow, you could feel that it was your father who taking cares of you, not your husband.

It was Friday and you had a family meeting that night with both of your parents. You were in the bathroom when you heard sound of someone entered your room. After done wash up, you stepped out and were shocked when you saw a beautiful dress was lying on your bed. It was short dress but yet, still match your taste. It was strapless black dress with ribbon at the middle. Then, you found a letter beside the dress and unfolded it.

 

'Please wear this for tonight.'

 

(A/N : The dress)

You getting nervous after read the letter, you absolutely knew who doing that for you, it was Woohyun of course, there’s no one who could enter your room easily as he do. You shifted your gaze to the dress and the letter before you prepared yourself for the dinner.

Time passed by and both of you was ready for the meeting. You stepped downstairs as Woohyun waited for you at the couch.

“I’m done, let’s go.” You said after you reached the floor. Woohyun shifted his gaze toward you. He was totally impressed with you. You looked so stunning.

“L-Let’s go.” Woohyun quickly snapped away the thought. You nodded and both of you headed to the Nam’s.

Woohyun would look at you then the road along the way to your in-law’s house. The family meeting was held there as your parents also gathered at Nam’s.

“What are you looking at?” You blurted out when you became exhausted with Woohyun’s action.

“Err… nothing.” Woohyun replied.

*It just… you look so beautiful tonight* Woohyun continued in mind. Not long after, both of you arrived at Nam’s and Woohyun parked at the garage. Both of your parents were waiting at the living room when you entered the house with Woohyun.

“Omo! Our children arrived. Please sit here darling.” Mrs. Nam invited both of you. You were sat between Mrs. Nam and your mother, Mrs. Na as she held your hand tightly.

“Do you get any sign?” Your mother asked. You get confused and raised your eyebrows a bit.

“What kind of sign?” You asked. Mrs. Nam sighed.

“Are you pregnant?” Mrs. Nam blurted out the question. Woohyun spat the coffee that he drank that time because of the shock.

“Err… not yet mom.” You answered hesitantly. You face palmed in mind after realizing with what you said. It looked like you had doing that… that thing… aish~ you couldn’t even mentioned that thing, how you would do that. Woohyun coughed as he punched his chest a bit.

“What happened to you Woohyun?” Mr. Nam asked as he lightly patted Woohyun’s back.

“Err… nothing, I was just being clumsy.” Woohyun sheepishly smiled as he rubbed his hair.

“Yah Woohyun! Do you really a man? Why you can’t do that simple thing? I want my grandchild!” Mrs. Nam shouted. You became ashamed hearing that as you cheek was turned red.

“Dear, just stop it. Look at Minjoo, she becomes shy.” Mr. Nam continued. All of them looked at you. You blinked your eyes as you didn’t know how to react that time.

“Oh-uh… err… what the real reason for this meeting actually?” You asked try to change the subject.

“Omo! I almost forget about that. We already booked your ticket and hotel for Japan.” Your dad answered.

“Japan? For what?” Woohyun asked still confused.

“Of course it’s for your honeymoon; make sure you bring my grandchild back, okay.” Mrs. Nam added.

“I hope it’s a boy, so I can name it Nam Min Hyun.” Mr. Nam suggested.

“No! It should be a girl, and I can name her Nam Hyun Min.” Mr. Na protest.

“No! It should be a boy!” Mr. Nam didn’t back off.

“Absolutely a big NO! It must be a girl!” Mr. Na still didn't want to change his mind. Your mother and Mrs. Nam shook their head. They had getting used with that. Their husband had bickering about that since the subject was opened.

“Our husband will never change.” Mrs. Nam sighed.

“I guess so.” Mrs. Na added. Woohyun and you only watched the scene with some thoughts in mind.

*Honeymoon? What was that for?* you questioning in mind.

*Getting a child? Am I really can do that?* Woohyun keep thinking about that all the time.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello Hello~~~ I’m so sorry for the late update, I’m just getting busy lately. I don’t know if I inform this too early, but I’ll in hiatus from this September because I’ll start my university life. But I will try my best to update, please bear with me okay? Hehehe.. Lots of LOVE <33