Trust

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

“My Woohyun… My Mr. Nam… Why were you not waking up yet? You looked so pathetic, do you know it?”

You talked to him through the mirror. You were sobbing, trying hard to endure your tears from falling for the umpteenth times.

“Minjoo-ah!”

Woohyun’s mother appeared out of nowhere then followed by Woohyun’s father, your parents and Woohyun’s friends. Woohyun's mother approached you and hugged you before she pulled away from the hug.

“My dear~ where’s our Woohyun?”

Woohyun mother’s eyes were full with anxiety. Although she already knew about the truth from your phone call before, she decided not to believe until she could see her only son's condition with her own eyes. Then she looked at the mirror behind you and her eyes widened.

 “That person… couldn’t be… my son… right?”

She tried to convince herself. She looked at you, trying to find the answer. You lowered your head, couldn’t meet with her eyes anymore.

“Don’t tell me-“

Couldn’t finish the word, Woohyun mother’s legs weakened and she fell on the knees, crying out loud.

“Oh my poor baby… why do you need to suffer like this?”

Couldn’t believe the reality, Woohyun’s mother curled her fist and put it on her chest while crying.

“We’re sorry, Mrs. Nam.” Sunggyu and the rest of his friend lowered their head in sorrow.

“Be patient, my friend… Woohyun is like my own son too… He’ll be okay, believe me.” Your mother patted Woohyun mother’s back, trying to comfort her.

“Woohyun always aware with what happened around him, he never got into problem since he was born. He always knows what to do and could engage himself in any situation.” Woohyun’s father uttered. He was standing right in front of the mirror, looking at his son.

Your father stood beside Woohyun’s father. “Woohyun is a brave big boy. He will survive from this battle.” Your father said confidently.

Tried to ease the tense, your father coughed before spoke out, “Hey buddy! You looked ugly when you’re crying. In fact, you’re crying for nothing. My son-in-law will wake up in any time. So, please stop crying, okay?” Your father convinced.

“Hey! I’m not crying! My eyes are just leaking, don’t you know that?” Woohyun’s father defended himself.

“Yeah, buddy… that excuse is lame.”

“What did you say?” With that, both of them leaved the place while quarreling with each other.

“These two old men, still thinking of fighting even we’re in this kind of situation.” You mother sighed in content.

“Don’t worry about it Mrs. Na, they’re always fighting. But, nothing bad happen right?” Sungjong convinced your mother.

“Sungjong is acting like a big boy~~” Sungyeol sang the words before gained a hard slap on his head from Sunggyu.

“Talking about someone that actually should act like one.” Sunggyu muttered.

“He’s a good man during his life.” Dongwoo covered his mouth with his fist, trying to endure his tears before receiving a hard slap on his head from Hoya.

“Aww!!! What’s that for?” Dongwoo yelped.

“What nonsense you’re talking about? He’s not dead!” Hoya hissed.

“Stop it, hyung! We’re in hospital!” Myungsoo stopped them.

“Minjoo-ah… you look pale. Did you have your breakfast?” Sunggyu asked.

You shook your head. To be truth, you didn’t eat anything since you have fight with Woohyun.

Sunggyu sighed in content. “You might get sick. Let’s grab something to eat.” Without waiting for your answer, he pushed you and bowed to Woohyun’s and your mother before leaving the place with you.

 

You looked at the cup of the coffee and a slice of chocolate cake that was place on the table before looking at outside of the café.

“Why you’re not eating? You don’t like this? I’ll order something else then.” Before Sunggyu could call the waiter, you stopped him.

“No. It’s fine.” You sipped the coffee and put it back on the table.

“Anyway, can I know what is happening actually? Woohyun was all fine with us yesterday, how come he could involve in the accident?” Sunggyu asked in curious.

“What?! Then, how he ended up sleep over at Ailee unnie’s last night?”

“Ailee? You met her?” Sunggyu eyes widened.

“I…I’m confuse. What’s happening actually? Is it true that Woohyun make Ailee pregnant? I can’t tell which one is the truth!” You bursted. You spilled all the miserable that was playing inside your head towards Sunggyu.

“Ailee… pregnant?” Sunggyu shocked. Woohyun never told him about it. He only knew that Ailee was back. Looking at you that in confusion, he softened.

“Minjoo-ah…” Sunggyu called and you looked up.

“Do you love Woohyun?” Sunggyu tried to find your eyes.

You sighed. “What’s the reason to hate my husband? Of course I love him. I love him more than my own life.”

“Do you believe him?” Sunggyu asked again.

It's seems like your mouth was locked when hearing the question. Do you believe Woohyun? With what happened, you didn’t know how to answer. You sighed.

Sunggyu grabbed your hands and squeezed it to give you encouragement. “Trust is the main key in relationship. Trusts can lengthen and shorten the relationship. I’m pretty sure that you know Woohyun as much as I do. Don’t make the situation stagger your belief on him. For Woohyun, Ailee… is the past… and that pregnancy issue, we knew Woohyun, right? He will not do something like that. Besides, why should he do that when you are around him?” Sunggyu convinced.

 

“I hope so…” You sighed.

 

Hey guys~ are you enjoying the update? I'm so sorry for the late update... well, writer block as usual, i'm so so so sorry *bowed*

Thank you so much for keep loving this story and i will always try my best to give you the best update, fighting! XD

photo credit to the owner