Mr. Lee

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

It had been a week since Woohyun were admitted to the hospital but his condition still the same. However, to your relief, he was out from the ICU and placed at the normal ward. You pushed away all the worries and problems that happened to both of you. You didn’t want to think any of it for now. The only thing that you care was Woohyun’s health. You never leave from his side and never think of leaving him. Thanks to Eunri and Sehun because kindly to give you all the notes from the classes that you had skipped. Although Woohyun’s and your mother told you to just attend the school and let them to take care of Woohyun, but you insisted. You want to stay by Woohyun’s side. You want to be with him.

“Woohyun-ah… Please, wake up… stop being lazy. Do you know how many classes i had to skip because of you? Principal might expel me if I continue doing this. Wake up, please.” You said while caressing his hair. Every day, you will do the same thing, speaking to him, with hope that he will at least respond to you. You were tidying the room when Eunri entered the room.

“Minjoo!” Eunri greeted you from behind.

“MUMMY!!!” You were shocked and thanks to Eunri, you got warned from the nurse that on the duty.

“Sorry~” Eunri mouthed to the nurse and placed her palms together as a sign that she was really sorry.

“Thank you so much, Eunri.” You scoffed.

Eunri shifted her gaze to you and giggled. “Sorry Minjoo-ah~ hehe..”

“Anyway, how’s Mr. Nam?” Eunri asked in curious.

You sighed. “Maybe he have a nice dream right now, he’s not waking up yet.”

“He’ll be fine. Trust me.” Eunri ensured, patting your back to comfort you. Out of sudden, Eunri clapped both of her hands together because she just remembered the real reason of why she came to visit in the first place.

“Omo! I forgot to tell you something. Anyway, let’s leave this room first.” Eunri grabbed your hand and was about to leave the room when suddenly unexpected visitor entered the room.

 

It was your classmates.

 

“Mr. Nam!!! We’re here! How are you?” Your classmates abruptly entered the room.

All of them suddenly stop from approaching Woohyun when they spotted the familiar figures. “Minjoo? Eunri? What are you doing here?” One of your classmates asked.

“H-hey! Guys~” You stuttered, didn’t know what to do in that situation. As a matter of fact, Eunri and you were extremely shocked.

“This is the matter that I want to tell you.” Eunri whispered.

“Minjoo?” “What are you doing here?” “Why didn’t you come to school this whole week?” Each of your friends asked in curiosity.

“I-I…” You shifted your head to Eunri, hoping she would help you to find any excuse.

“Mr. Lee will also come soon.” Eunri mouthed. Your eyes widened, it was not the answer that you want to hear from her though. Mr. Lee Jung Yeop, the owner of Woollim High School and Woollim University will come here? Mr. Lee was the most respected man in South Korea. He really takes care of both of the institutions as his own children and this attitude was the main key for the success of the both institutions.

“Eunri, I thought you have emergency that you couldn’t join us to visit Mr. Nam. What are you doing here?” Your classmate added.

“Err…I…I…” Eunri also stuttered. Actually, when the school’s bell rang as the sign that classes were over, the class president abruptly entered the class and announced that they will visit Woohyun along with Mr. Lee. Eunri gave such the reason because she wants to escape herself.

“Omo! Mr. Lee! Good afternoon, Sir.” The class president bowed to Mr. Lee as he entered the room. Then followed by you and Eunri and also the classmates bowed to him.

“Good Afternoon.” Mr. Lee greeted. “Minjoo? What are you doing here? I heard that you didn’t attend the school for a week.” Mr. Lee asked when she spotted you in the room.

“I-I will expla-“ before you could continue, Woohyun’s parents entered in the room.

“Omo! Mr. Lee, nice to see you here.” Woohyun’s father greeted.

“Ah~ Woohyun’s parents, right? Nice you see you too.” Mr. Lee shook his hand with them.

“Minjoo-ah, why didn't you tell us that your friends are visiting Woohyun?” Woohyun’s mother asked after she gave you a hug.

“You know each other?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Why not? Why we can’t recognize our own daughter-in-law?” Woohyun’s father answered.

“DAUGHTER-IN-LAW????!!!!” Mr. Lee and your classmates shouted in sync.

 

 

The atmosphere wasn’t good. Mr. Lee and you sat on the bench at the hospital’s garden as silent surrounded both of you.

“Minjoo-ah, what is this? How could you get married at this age?” Mr. Lee broke the silence.

“I-“

“Even I against it, but I admit it, it’s normal for a teenager like you to have a partner. However, this isn’t right. Married? It doesn’t make sense at all. To make it worst, he’s your teacher.” Mr. Lee added.

“But, I-“

“Woohyun… He’s a wonderful man ever. He’s the best student at the university. He got a great result. He’s shining with his various field of ability. That is the reason why I choose him to gain the experience to teach at the school. So that, my beloved children in the school could see his charm and make him as the role model. But, this is not the result that I expect from him. Getting married? This is nonsense!” Mr. Lee shook his head. You lost of words.

“This will give a bad image for both Woollim High School and the university, a temporary teacher married with a high school student? What will other people think about this?” Mr. Lee added.

“Please, this is my fault. He became like that because of me. Because… I’m too selfish, he became like that. Because… I only think about myself, he became… like that.” You tried to endure your tears. As your memory rewind to the time when he got the accident, you burst into tears.

“Even I keep thinking about this. There’s nothing we can do. Your classmates also know about this. Both of you need to leave from Woollim.” Mr. Lee ordered.

You were shocked. No. Please no. You stood up from your seat and kneeled down in front of Mr. Lee. “Please Mr. Lee. Please not harm Woohyun. I’ll leave Woollim. I’ll find another school. But, please… let Woohyun stay in Woollim.” You begged.

“There’s nothing I can do Minjoo-ah. This will scratch Woollim’s reputation.” Mr. Lee insisted.

You curled your fingers and raised both of your hands into the air. “Please, Mr. Lee. If this not working, I’ll leave Woohyun. But again, please… let Woohyun stay in Woollim.” You begged in tears.

Mr. Lee heavily sighed. “What should I do with you Minjoo-ah… Why are you so eager to make Woohyun stay in Woollim?” Mr. Lee sighed again. “Since you begged like this, I can’t ignore you.” Mr. Lee shook his head. “Because you insist, Woohyun will stay in Woollim. But, since your classmates know about this, I have to discard him from being a teacher at the school.” Mr. Lee gave his final decision.

Hearing that, you stood up and bowed to him for umpteenth times because of the thankfulness. “Thank you, Mr. Lee. Thank you.”

 

 

But… is this mean that… I’ve to leave… Woohyun?  

 

Say hello to Woollim CEO~

 

This is how Sehun call his power,he's so cute, don't u think so? XD

 

I want to share this to u guys, oh my~ our poor Luhannie T_T