After Marriage

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

You were standing in front of the main door with your father. You took a deep breath as you linked your arm with your father.

“Are you ready, my dear?” Mr. Na asked, looking at you. You were hesitant. Was it really the thing that you've to do? You held the flower tightly on your hand. You took a deep breath and finally nodded. That is, you stepped inside the hall with your father. All the audience were looking at you as you walked through the alley with your father. Woohyun was looking at you as his eyes locked with yours. Both of you looked each other until you stood in front of him.

“Please take care of my daughter.” Mr. Na said, handed you to Woohyun.

“I will, dad.” Woohyun took your hand. He interlaced his fingers with yours. After both of you promised to love and take care of each other until the end of your life, the crowded shouted for the kiss. You became nervous as you didn’t know what to do. Woohyun’s stare didn’t move, but locked on your lips.

*Will he really kiss me?* you thought by yourself.

“Don't worry, I'll not kiss your lips, but I'll make it look like we kiss on lips for real” Woohyun whispered to your left ear. You slowly nodded. With that, Woohyun slowly leaned closer and soon after, you could feel his lips touch the corner of your lips as he tightened his grip on your fingers. Even it weren't on your lips, you could feel something weird. For a moment, your heart stopped from beating. All the crowded clapped their hands. Not long after, the slow and romantic music played made all the guest especially the couples start to dancing around the hall not exclude Infinite's member as they danced only among themselve. Sunggyu danced with Sungjong, Dongwoo danced with Hoya and Sungyeol danced with Myungsoo. Eunri just stood at the corner of the hall watching people dancing while Woohyun and you danced at the middle.

“Why are you coming here?” You said while dancing. Your right hand on Woohyun’s shoulder while his hands wrapped around your waist.

“I thought about our parents. If we follow the plan, we will scratch their reputation. It's not good for them.” Woohyun said before swang your body around. You were dumbfounded. How didn’t you thought about that before? Now, after Woohyun mentioned it, you felt like you were a bad daughter towards your parents.

“I-I’m sorry.” You lowered your face, ashamed with yourself.

“Sorry for what?” Woohyun tilted his head, confused.

“To make you look like a bad son.” You answered slowly.

“It’s okay, we’re married right? So you don’t have to feel sorry.” Woohyun assured.

“But how long we should do this? We’ll divorce sooner or later…” You said. Woohyun froze and stop from the dance. You blinked your eyes, clueless with Woohyun's action. Woohyun stared at your eyes deeply but quickly snapped away from his thought.

“We’ll wait, till the time is right, we'll do that.” Woohyun answered before danced again. You nodded and followed his move. After the event ended both of Woohyun and you walked to your hotel room, since both of you would sleep there tonight. Woohyun inserted the card as the door opened. You felt hesitate to enter the room.

"Come in." Woohyun yanked your arm to him made you entered the room as the result. Woohyun closed the door while you sat on the couch and soon after, Woohyun sat beside you.

“Don’t you want to change that dress?” Woohyun asked as he pointed his pointing finger toward you. You looked at yourself.

“U-uh I’ll change now.” You immediately stood up and took your clothes from your luggage before stepped to the bathroom. Right after you closed the bathroom door and you made sure that the door locked, you put off your dress and washed up. Woohyun bumped his back to the couch and sighed *She's...unique*.

After you finished wash up, you stepped out from the bathroom while drying your wet hair with the towel. You walked to the couch and saw Woohyun already fell asleep. You stared at his perfect figure, examining his flawless face.

*He has long eyelashes.* you thought by yourself. You stared at his lips. Then, it reminded you with the recent incident. You touched the spot that Woohyun kissed you, you blushed at the thought. Then, you shifted your gaze to his… bare chest? At the sight, you could see his y collarbone. * Omo!!! What I've been thinking?* you shouted inside. Suddenly Woohyun moved his body around made his face meet yours. Woohyun's eyes flustered opened made you immediately stood up, tried to avoid yourself from him.

“You are done?” Woohyun asked as he stretched his arms.

“Y-Yes…” You stuttered. Woohyun woke up and walked to the bathroom. As the bathroom door closed, you sighed in relieved.*Thank goodness*

After a few minutes, Woohyun walked out from the bathroom. "Minjoo-ah~" He called you. You shifted your eyes to him and you shocked. His body only covered with the towel that wrapped around his waist.

“Do you know where my luggage is?” Woohyun asked, as the water dropped on his face because of his wet hair.

“O-Over there.” You pointed to the wardrobe. Woohyun walked to the wardrobe and took his clothes. He started to wear his outfit in front of you. You gasped.

“Y-Yah!!! Why don’t you go to the bathroom to wear that outfit?” You shouted.

“I'm lazy.” Woohyun answered while putting on his cloth. You immediately shifted your gaze to other side. Woohyun realized with the situation that both of you had and without realizing, his lips curved upward. *She look cute when she embarrass.* Woohyun thought by himself. After he done, he walked toward you.

“Don’t you feel sleepy?” Woohyun asked.

“N-No, I’m not.” You lied. But your eyes were fully red to make Woohyun believe you. Soon after, you yawned.

“I think I’m sleepy now.” You said, rubbing the back of your neck. Woohyun chuckled with your action.

“Let’s go to sleep.” Woohyun suggested as he stepped to the bed.

“I-I’ll sleep here.” You said while resting your head on the couch.

“But we have bed, why you need to sleep here?” Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

“I just want to sleep here.” You answered before you closing your eyes. Soon after, the thing that you knew, you were on his arms. Woohyun carried you in bridal style and put you on the bed.

“This bed is large enough for two of us.” He said before lying beside you. You tried move away, but Woohyun blocked you with wrapping your waist with his strong arm, made you close to him.

“Don’t go away and sleep here.” Woohyun mumbled with his eyes closed. You tried to release yourself from his grip, but it make him to tighten his grip as the result. You gave up and slowly, you drifted to sleep.

 

 

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes and shifted his eyes to the clock. It was 7 in the morning. He shifted his gaze to his side and meets your face. You were still sleeping. He examined your face intently. *You look beautiful even you’re sleeping. Such a goddess.* He thought by himself. Without he realize, he leaned closer to you until he could felt your hot breath. Your eyes slowly opened after you felt someone present. To be exact, you could felt like you was sharing your breath with someone! Your eyes locked with Woohyun right after you opened your eyes. Your eyes widened. Woohyun moved onward but before both of your lips could crash to each other, you pulled away. You quickly stood up and walked to the bathroom. Woohyun put his hand over his forehead and sighed. *Why are you playing hard to get?*

After both of  you had done wash up, you decided to went to the main floor to had some breakfast. It was silent on the table before Woohyun spoke out. “We will check out at 12 am. We should pack up after breakfast.” Woohyun started a conversation. You just nodded before stuck the food on your mouth.

“Your school break will end this Sunday and you’ll start your school this Monday, right?” Woohyun asked. You raised your head and looked at him.

“Yes.” You answered.

“I just want to tell you that I’ll send and take you from school from now on.” Woohyun suggested as he put down the spoon.

You stopped gnawing the food, “You don’t need to do that, I have my own legs and I still can walk by myself.” You protested.

“But it’ll take lots of time because our house is far from your school.” Woohyun defended himself.

“It’ll be great! I haven’t worry to work out after this then.” You answered.

“Whatever… just do that if that what you want. You’ll never listen to me.” Woohyun shrugged his shoulder.

“Great! We should do our own business from now.” You said while sipping the soup.

“As your wish.” Woohyun said before drink the coffee.

 

 

***

Hi~~~~ thanks so much for your support. We really appreciated it. Lots of sweetness right? I think I will suffer with diabetes because of this sweetness, haha…Don’t forget to Subscribe if you don’t do it yet and Comments are loved. Lots of LOVE

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zEtzJQZvn8&feature=related OH OUR HUSBAND~~~~ WHAT SHOULD WE DO? ^O^