Back to Korea

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

*Hide myself under the table* jkjk >_< it's been a month right? hehe... I'm so sorry for the late update, you know... I'm to busy with this and that and my exam will come next month! okay, i start to feel scare now, haha... I can see my subber decrease and increase at the same time, but i'm still glad that majority of you still stay with me even I didn't give you the best update, but believe me, i'm always trying to make a better story in each update. And believe me, I LOVE ALL OF YOU MY DEAR READERS, no matter if you're my active or silent reader, but I still love you because you still support my lame story, XDDD I DO HOPE THAT WE CAN STAY TOGETHER LIKE THIS FOREVER, anyway, do enjoy my story and mind to leave your comment and subscribe if you don't, LOTS OF LOVE <333

*************************************************************

 

You looked at the beautiful scenery at the dawn as you enjoying it from the balcony. You felt so refreshing even you wake early this morning. Woohyun were still sleeping soundly on the bed. That guy, you didn’t know how to describe your love towards him. You stepped towards him slowly didn’t want to wake him up. You need to admit it, he do look good even in his sleep. Woohyun curled himself to the edge of the bed until if he move more forward, he might fall from the bed.

You stopped at the edge of the bed and bend your leg down beside the bed to have a great view of your husband’s sleep face. He looked so calm when he in sleep if compare when he was awake, that unstable guy, you didn’t know how to understand him. You looked at his long eyelashes, then to his sharp nose, and finally you stared at his lips. He gifted with that beautiful figure, and of course, it makes you love him more. As it was like you being controlled by yourself, you raised your hand and slowly, your fingertip touched the tip of his nose. You giggled by yourself thinking how Woohyun could sleep that deep. He even didn’t know that you stare at him right now!

“What are you laughing at?” Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere. You startled a bit not knowing that it was your husband. Woohyun’s eyes was opened while he still lying on the bed.

You slapped his arm before said “You make me shock.”

“Don’t blame on me. It’s not good to stare people in sleep you know.” Woohyun replied. You shocked for the second times. You glared at him.

“Since when you wake up?” You pointed your finger to him.

“Hmm… where should I start… you giggling… you touch my nose… you stare at my handsome face… you kiss m-” Before Woohyun could say more, you closed his mouth with your bare palm.

“Do you really needs to mention EVERYTHING?” You emphasized the word. This guy will never change.

“I’m just telling the truth! I’m the happiest man in the world for last night!” Woohyun said after laid his back against the bed headboard. He… aish… always talking nonsense since what happened last night. Talking about last night… okay, slowly you started to feel embarrassed. Oh my! Your face started to turn red! Where should you hide your face? Woohyun shouldn’t see that face of yours! You started to panic thinking where should you hide your face.

“What happened with your face? Why it turn red? Are you sick? Need to see the doctor?” Woohyun also started to panic when he saw your changed face. You shook your head vigorously denying your husband’s question. With time, your husband’s brain started to detect with what happen to you.

“Are you embarrassed?” Woohyun asked with a smirk cracked on his face.

“W-w-what? I-I’m not!” You tried to cover up yourself. Woohyun slowly leaned closer to you while you move backward and finally you shut your eyes when you didn’t know how to react with his action, you stay with your eyes shut in a while without any respond either from you or Woohyun and as you open your eyes, Woohyun gave a peck on your lips before he stood and walk to the bathroom.

“Don’t you ever dream to avoid yourself from me.” Woohyun said in victory before he close the bathroom door.

“What? What did he say? I’m avoiding myself from him? But, who’s avoiding who right now?” You said to yourself as it inaudible to be heard from the bathroom.

 

 

Both of you walked together side to side, and fingers were interlaced towards each other, while enjoying the beautiful scenery at the island in the morning. There’s not lot of change from yesterday, peoples were everywhere and kids playing around the place.

“Minjoo Eonni! Woohyun Oppa!” cried Soojeong who appeared out of nowhere. She ran towards you with her watery eyes.

“What happen dear?” You kneeled down to her level.

“I-I don’t want t-to lose you, I-I don’t want to l-leave this p-place.” said Soojeong in sobbing. You soften with her words, this little girl got attached with you even you only know her for a day. Suddenly, her mother came to all of you.

“Soojeong-ah, let’s go. We’re late now. Omo! It’s you Minjoo, Woohyun. I’m so sorry for the short greet but I need to leave now, glad to know you. Come here Soojeong dear.” Her mother shoved Soojeong’s hand and walked away in rush. Soojeong followed her mother while her eyes never leave both of you. Somehow, you could feel hurt inside your heart. Woohyun noticed it soon after, he rubbed your back try to comfort you.

“People will come and go if we’re fated to meet her again; we’ll meet her sooner or later.” Woohyun kneed to you and raised your chin with his fingertip. He examined your face and slowly removed your almost-to-fall tear away with his thumb.

“You look ugly when you cry, so please don’t cry?” Woohyun cupped your face try to assure you not to cry as he pouted to make him look cute for some reason. You slowly nodded and want to believe his words. He’s true, if you were fated to meet each other, you will meet Soojeong again no matter how long it would take.

 

Both of you stopped at the restaurant to have some breakfast after walking around the place. To be truth, it’s your last day at the island and Japan too as you will leave to Korea sooner. Both of you back to your hotel in the afternoon and pack your luggage to leave the place at night.

After spend lots of time with Woohyun in Japan, both of you became more closer than before, well… with what happen that night, you should say that. You slept on his shoulder while the plane was departed. Woohyun look at your sleeping face, he so glad that he could meet someone beautiful, lovely and kind at the same time. He glad that he came to the wedding at that time. He couldn’t imagine what happen if he leave the wedding, maybe he couldn’t meet a girl as special as you. He removed your bangs that covered your face before he too, sleep along with you.

 

"Look at our romeo & juliet, they're sleeping together!" cried Sungyeol from behind.

 

Myungsoo interrupted "Pssshh.. Woohyun hyung.. He just did it once and he's tired already ! Psshh... what kind of manliness is that?!"

"Yahh Nam Woohyun.. Looks like Minjoo overpowered you last night..no wonder you couldn't sleep well" Sunggyu taunted.

Sungjong was stuck in the middle, wondering "Hyungs. what are you talking about?" Then all pairs of eyes looked at Sungjong.

"Sungjongie, these are adult matters" Sunggyu adviced didn't want to dirt the youngest's mind. Then woohyun jolted awake from Infinite's loud noise.

 

"WTH with all the voices?" Woohyun murmured. Before he could say more, suddenly you also woke up from your sleep. You rubbed your eyes before look to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun said "Minjoo baby.. look at them.. they said I'm not manly". He looked at you with his pouty mouth.

"What? who said you're manly? You're nothing but a spoiled brat!" you taunted.

"Yeaaaaaaaayy ! Sister-in-law, we love youu!" The rest of his friends cheering out loud. Woohyun couldn't believe with he heard from you.

"YAAAAAAAA! NA MINJOO...YAAAAAAAA!" Woohyun gritted his teeth try to control himself. All of your were interrupted with a voice.

---

“Attention to our lovely passenger, now we’re arrived to Korea. Thank you because choose our service and I hope we could meet again in the future. Please make sure that you take all your things before leave.” Said the announcer lady as her voice echoed around the plane. All of you set up to leave the plane.

“HELLO KOREA, I’M BACK!” you cried after both of you was out of the plane. Somehow, you missed you country as you didn’t know why. Woohyun only shook his head in amusement, forgetting with what happen on the plane.