Namu's Love Story

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

There was not lot of car at the road. Sehun and you walked through the alley at the road side. You looked at Sehun’s back as you only could do it when you walked behind him. Sehun put his hand in his pocket all the time. You motioned yourself as it look like you kicked him from behind but you didn’t have the gun to kick him for real. You punched furiously his innocent school bag to release your anger towards the owner.

*Eat this Sehun! You will die, seriously!* you shouted in mind while punching his bag. Sehun eyed you as he smiled slowly.

“You know, my bag don’t do any mistake, you shouldn’t punch it.” Sehun turned around and his face met yours. You startled with the sudden closeness.You moved little backward to make some more distance between you two.

“I want to test the resistant level of this bag.” You replied boldly. Sehun laugh after heard your replied. You narrowed your eyes towards him and walked away leave him alone.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Sehun shouted while approaching you. You growled with his annoying action.

“Why don’t you just ride your car? I thought the only child of Oh Corporation will have his own car.” You said as both of you walked side to side.

“And why the only heiress of Na Corporation doesn’t ride her own car?” Sehun asked you back.

“I’m not asking the question to be reply with a question.” You replied little annoy with him. Before he could answer you, suddenly a black luxurious car stopped in front of you as both of you startled with it. The driver stepped out and opened the back passenger door. Sehun sighed when he recognize the driver.

“Mr. Oh, it’s time.” The driver said as he motioned his hand to the car to invite Sehun entered the car. Sehun scratched his head even it not feel itchy as he took his bag from you. You blinked your eyes and watched him walked to the car and Sehun casually slides inside the car. The driver closed the back passenger door and entered the driver seat. He started the ignition and the car leave you alone at the road side.

“Where’s he put his manner? Without saying goodbye and leaving a girl alone at this place? Wait, does he really have a manner?” You crossed your arms and watched the car leaved you until it was not in sight anymore. Suddenly, you could hear sound of owl singing from the tree as you looked around you. Now, you realized that only you at the place and you could feel eerie with only you around even it still evening. You quickly walked away from the place. You stopped by Mrs. Shin house to take Namu.

“Namu-ah~ mommy here~” You called her right after you arrived there.

“Omo! Namu’s mommy is coming! Namu-ah, where are you?” Mrs. Shin greeted you and tried to search for Namu. Both of you tried to search Namu around the house but she couldn’t be found. Mrs. Shin scratched her head.

“She was here before you come, where would she be?” Mrs. Shin looked left and right. You started to panic.

*Where are you Namu-ah~* you was like crying in mind. Suddenly you spotted a room and you realized that you didn’t check at there yet. Your hope was light up as you approached the room. The door was half opened and you slowly poked your head inside. Your eyes widened as your jaw was dropped opened when you saw what inside the room. You could see Namu was sleeping with Gyu Gyu at the corner of the room. They really looked so intimate towards each other until you needed to rubbed your eyes for several time to assured with what you had seeing. You walked closer to Namu and as Namu was like heard your footstep, she slowly woke up.

*Me-Meow?!!!* Namu looked at you as she was afraid. You were confused with her action and you slowly tapped her back.

“Namu-ah~ let’s go home…” You suggested to her. Hearing that, Gyu Gyu suddenly woke up from his sleep.

“Meow?” Gyu Gyu looked at Namu with his small eyes. Somehow, it remembered you with Woohyun’s friend, Sunggyu. You snapped away that thought when you looked at Namu’s poor eyes.

“Meow~” Namu said to Gyu Gyu and walked to you. To be truth, you really didn’t have any idea what was really happening right now. You took Namu and hugged her in your arm when she was in front of you.

“Meow~~” Gyu Gyu looked at Namu and slowly followed you from behind. You met Mrs. Shin at the living room to tell her that you found Namu and want to take your leave as Gyu Gyu still at your back.

“I’ll leave now, Woohyun will back anytime.” You said to Mrs. Shin.

“Aww~~ I always love newlywed couple, you need to go quickly, don’t make your husband wait for you.” Mrs. Shin lightly pushed you to the door while you merely followed her order.

“Okay Mrs. Shin, I’ll leave now, goodbye~” You waved Mrs. Shin and walked away to your home. Without knowing, Gyu Gyu looked at Namu and you from the main door until you were not in sight.

“Meow~~” Gyu Gyu said with watery eyes. Mrs. Shin who realized Gyu Gyu’s weird action took him and raised his face to meet Mrs. Shin eyes’ level.

“Do you love Namu that much?” Mrs. Shin asked Gyu Gyu.

“Meow~~” Gyu Gyu replied honestly. Mrs. Shin hugged him and rubbed his back lightly.

“Be strong Gyu Gyu, if you were mean towards each other, you’ll be together at the end.” Mrs. Shin assured.

“Meow~” Gyu Gyu nuzzled his face on her arm.

 

 

You opened the door house and entered your house. Namu was still in your arm sleeping. You put her slowly on the couch didn’t want to wake her up. Suddenly, you spotted your right school sleeve was wet and you were shocked. You carried Namu with that arm.

*Is Namu crying on my arm?* you tilted your head to the side as you slowly bent down to examined Namu’s face. You could see Namu’s eyes were slightly wet.

*Is she really crying?* you shocked. Before you could think further, suddenly you heard the door house was opened and you could see Woohyun entered the house. Somehow, you felt some strange aura was filled around the house; Woohyun’s face was straight as you never see that kind of face before.

*What kind of mood that he have now?* you asked in mind. Woohyun loosened his tie and took off from the collar. He throws away the tie to the side and ed his upper shirt wide enough as you could see his well-built chest a bit.

*What really happening here?* you couldn’t understand what he was doing right now. Woohyun bumped himself on the opposite couch in front of you as he closed his eyes. He sighed deeply. It not took lot of time when suddenly Woohyun straighten his position on the couch and looked at you.

“Is that the reason why you don’t want me to take you from school?” Woohyun asked. You couldn’t understand what he was saying right now.

“What?” You asked him back. Woohyun looked at you with his fierce eyes and pulled his hair furiously.

“Do you…” Woohyun swallowed his saliva before continue his words.

“Do you… by any chance… dating… with Sehun?” Woohyun asked you with serious tone. You widened your eyes. You didn’t know how he could thought that when you and Sehun are completely more like enemy.

“What?! What make you thought that I’m dating with that arrogant freak?! Do I need to do that?” You asked him half shouted. Then, you realized that Namu was sleeping beside you. Your shoulder deflated.

“Wait here, I’ll put Namu on the bed.” You said and lightly held Namu on your arm. You entered to your room and cautiously put Namu down on the bed. You slowly closed the door and headed to the living room again.

“Why did you share your lunch box with him? Why did you need to be so close to him at the school gate?” Woohyun blurt out. You looked at him with questionable face.

“Are you jealous?” This time, you asked him without thinking twice.

*What am I asking?* you couldn’t control what you were saying.

*Am I jealous?* Woohyun lost with words as his mouth was like locked with undefined key.

 

********************************************************************************************************************

Jeng jeng jeng!!! What will happen next? Stay tuned for the next chapter! LOVE YOU GUYS~ <33