Woohyun and Sehun

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

*Thanks a lot Sehun* you glared at him as he just sat there with his so-called innocent face. Both of Woohyun and you smiled awkwardly towards each other as you didn’t know how to react in that situation. Eunri was lost with words.

*Now I know why I felt like I heard about this school before* Woohyun thought.

“H-Hi, s-sir…” You greeted Woohyun as you awkwardly waved to him.

“H-Hi… Min…joo…” Woohyun awkwardly replied. Suddenly, a boy student who sat 2 rows in front of you raised his hand.

“Sir, do you know each other?” He asked blankly. Both of you and Woohyun shocked with the unexpected question.

“N-NO!!!” Both of Woohyun and you shouted in sync.

“But, how do you know Minjoo’s name?” the boy asked again.

“I-It s-shown through her nametag, can’t you see that?” Woohyun startled as he answered the question. Sehun shifted his gaze towards you.

“Minjoo don’t wear her nametag.” Sehun put his finger on his lips as he was thinking something.

“Oh-uh… I just… guessing her name, it seems like I was right.” Woohyun started to panic.

“Ye-Yeah, h-he’s good i-in guessing.” You added. Sehun then looked at you.

“How did you know that?” Sehun tilted his head as he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Uh-oh…err…” You tried to seek some reason as you bite your lower lips.

“W-Why are we bothering ourselves with this entire question? Let’s start our lesson now.” Woohyun suggested as all the class agreed with him. Both of Woohyun and you let out a deep sigh secretly as you felt relief a bit.

*I know something fishy here* Sehun secretly looked both of Woohyun and you.

 

 

It was a break time when all of your classmates walked out from the class. In the class only left you, Eunri and Sehun who only sleeping all the time.

“Minjoo-ah~ I need to go somewhere, sorry I can’t have lunch with you today.” Eunri said as she was ready to leave the class. Your shoulders deflated.

“What? I was thinking to share my lunch box with you.” You pouted. Hearing that, Sehun immediately woke up.

“Lunch box?! Give me that!” Sehun held out his hand.

“This is not for you.” You said as you hugged the lunch box.

“Now it is.” Sehun snatched the lunch box from you and quickly opened the lid. Both of Sehun and you were shocked with what you had seen inside the box. There’s fried rice as the top was covered with omelet, but the thing that made both of you shocked is what was written on the top of the omelet.

'<3 W'

“What the meaning of that?” Sehun asked you. You just shrugged.

“I don’t have any idea with that.” You shook your head. Then you took out the spoon from the container box and you shocked again with what written in that.

'Eat well'

“Is this lunch box… your husband made it for you?” Sehun asked as he examined the container box.

“Yes, that why I don’t want to share this with you!” You said as you grabbed the lunch box. Sehun smirked as he took the spoon from you.

“That make me want to eat it more.” He said as he dugged in the food and eat it. You widened your eyes.

“Hmm… he’s a good cooker.” He said as he slowly nodded. You took the spoon from Sehun and tasted the fried rice too.

*I don’t know that he can be this good* you praised Woohyun in mind. You never had the change to eat his cook before since you always eat outside food with Woohyun as both of you always busy to cook, but you also didn’t know how he manage to made you a lunch box today. Without realizing, Sehun and you was doing indirect kiss with shared the same spoon to eat the lunch box and… without knowing… someone watched you from afar…

 

 

*I wonder if she enjoy the lunch box that I gave to her* Woohyun thought as he still in the teacher’s room. Because of the curiousity, he decided to check it by himself and headed to your class. He woke up at 5 in the morning just to cook for you for a breakfast. He prepared you a lunch box since you was late for the school. He just want to show you his gratitude because you being by his side without complaining last night and also as a bribe to shut your mouth from telling his weakness to other people? Who knows? When he was about to entered the class, suddenly he stopped when he saw only you and Sehun in the class. He hide himself at the back of the door and sneaked both of you.

“Hmm… he’s a good cooker.” Woohyun heard Sehun praised his cook. Then he saw you took the spoon that Sehun used to eat the food as you also used it to tasted his cook. Woohyun gasped when he saw you shared the same spoon with Sehun to taste his cook. He didn’t know why, but he felt hurt when he saw all of that. He clenched his fist into a ball and without looking back, he left the class.

 

 

The school time was ended and all the student could be seen rushed to leave the school. As it like a routine, Eunri would left you walked alone because she had a dicussion with her group. You need to accept the fact that Eunri became the president of the badminton club, so she couldn’t accompany you all the time. You sighed. It not took lot of time when suddenly you heard someone called you from behind. You turned around and you could see Sehun ran to you.

“Why you leave me alone?” Sehun gasped as he try to gained some air. This annoying guy, you didn’t know how to avoid yourself from him.

“Why I shouldn’t do that?” You said sarcastically as you started to walk.

“Take this” Sehun gave you his bag.

“Why should I?” You glared as you walked again.

“Hmm… should I remind you… Mrs… hmmph!!!” Sehun couldn’t finished his words when suddenly you cupped his mouth with your right hand. You grabbed his neck with your left arm as you tighten your grip to make he chocked as the result.

“Yah!!! Do you want to kill me?” Sehun yelled.

“Do you need to mention that thing?” You yelled him back. Sehun smirked that you felt like you want to kill that annoying face now.

“I told you, if you want to keep that secret, you need to follow my order.” Sehun said in arrogant tone. He could feel a victory was on his side now. You growled as you stomped your feet on the ground.

 “Give me the bag!!!” You held out your hand as Sehun happily handed you his bag. You have to force yourself to be 'kind' to Sehun as you were keeping the top secret with his help.

“Good girl~” Sehun tapped your head happily and started to walk as you followed him from behind. Once again, you didn’t know that someone watched you from afar. Woohyun tighten his grip on the steering as he stared at you from his car.

“So, this is the reason why you don’t want me to take you from school? You’re truly look good together.” Woohyun looked at you with his fierce eyes from afar.