What should I do

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

“How’s my husband?” You asked the doctor with anxiety. The doctor’s expression made you unsatisfied, somehow. He pulled out the stethoscope from his ear cap and sighed.

“PLEASE TELL ME HOW’S HE DOING? CAN’T YOU?!” you became impatient waiting for his reaction.

“Please follow me to my room.” The doctor ordered. Before Ailee and Sehun could follow him, the doctor stopped them. “Only the close relative.” The doctor looked at you and guided you to his room.

------

“He got severe effect on his cranium. He’s still fighting with himself right now. He’s strong, I can say that. He'll be in our caution until he regained conscious.” The doctor explained.

You cupped your mouth in shock. “How long my husband will suffer like that?”

“I can’t assure you how long he’ll be like this. We only can wait for him to return to us.” The doctor answered.

------

You looked at Woohyun from the mirror outside of the room since visitor still not allowed entering the room yet. He looked so helpless with all the wires and equipments surrounding him. You could see his breathing was steady referring to the monitor screen that was placed beside him. His head was bandaged with the white fabric. His face was covered with the oxygen mask and he still not opened his eyes. Looking at him like that, really breaking your heart into pieces. You couldn’t resist your tears from falling down and looked away.

What should you do? Why Woohyun do this to you? Did he really want to leave you like this? After all the things happened between both of you, did he really want the things become like this? You were thinking by yourself without realizing that you already at the garden, outside of the hospital.

Children could be seen happily running around the place, they seemed so happy and peaceful. If Woohyun was there, he would probably teasing you about what it would be like if both of you have your own child. Talking about that, remembered you with Ailee’s pregnancy. Who’s the father?

You sat on the bench nearby, want to calm yourself. From afar, you could see Ailee sat on the other bench at the opposite side. She was her little baby bump that already shown a bit. You can tell that she loves her baby from the look of her eyes to her stomach.

At one second, you acknowledged her as a mother-to-be-soon. How her baby will be able to face the world without his/her father? If Woohyun is really the father, will you really give him to Ailee? But, you couldn’t be so selfish and ignorant. As you were overwhelmed with the guilty, you managed your step to her.

“Unnie..” you greeted her.

Ailee looked up and shocked. “How’s Woohyun?”

You were speechless. You didn’t know what to say to her. Should you tell her the truth or not? She also had the right to know the situation.

“W-we… just need to wait for him… He’s struggling with himself.” You answered sincerely.

Ailee looked back to her baby bump, “Can you hear that sweetie, your dad is a superhero right?” She lovingly talked to the fetus.

“C-can I ask you something?” You hesitantly asked.

Ailee looked up. “Is Woohyun… really the father?” Even that word ached your heart, you managed to hold it by yourself.

“Minjoo? You’re here? How’s Mr. Nam?” Sehun appeared out of nowhere with two cups of hot tea on his hands and put it on the bench beside Ailee.

“We just need to wait for him…” You answered shortly.

“He’ll be fine.” Sehun assured.

“Y-yes! He should! He needs to see his child come to the world. H-he can’t leave first.” Ailee seems like out of her control while she looked left and right without exact direction. The words killed you inside.

“Noona… are you alright?” Sehun sat and slung his arm around Ailee, tried to calm her down. You stood there, froze.

Ailee looked at him. “He’ll be fine, right?” Ailee asked. You tried to hold your tears from falling down.

“But, is Mr. Nam really the father of your baby?” Sehun asked while giving his questionable look. Couldn’t bear yourself to hear it any longer, you leaved without them noticing.

So it was true that Woohyun cheat on you? Is it because he getting tired of you? You stopped at front of his room and looking at him from the outside. You trailed your fingers on the mirror as you were like touching Woohyun’s face.

 

 

 

“Are you really doing this oppa?” you whispered.

 

Hi guys!!!!

I'm so sorry to make you wait for this long

And THANK YOU so much because keep loving this story

Hope you enjoy it!

*throwing heart <3 <3 <3

 

It seems like he would be a great father right :3