Am I happy?

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

It was early in the morning when you walked out to have some exercise. You stopped at the roadside. You stretched your stiffen body before sat on the bench.

"Ahh~ it so refreshing." 

You shouted with both hands laid on the bench. You closed your eyes and breath in the fresh air. It has been a while you didn't out for exercise. You were enjoying the morning sunlight when a human's shadow came to your view.

"I've been searching you everywhere while your're here enjoying yourself. This is not fair."

Sehun spoke with his both palms on his waist. Your eyes widened in shock.

"Why are you here? "

"I'm looking for you, fool."

"You're not suppose to know where I am. Why you're looking for me?"

Sehun sighed. 

"Look, here. You've been missing. Everyone though that you're missing. Because of you skipped lots of your class, Woollim decided to drop you out. How you thinks I'm suppose to do? Just sit and wait for you to come back? Absolutely no!"

"But I'm fine. I'm all adult. I'm not dropped out. I change my school. I'm happy here."

"Are you sure that you're happy here?"

Sehun tilted his head to the side with his eyebrows slightly lifted. Sehun actually mocking your decision. He felt like you're making the most stupid decision for yourself. You lowered your eyelids, looking on the ground. For some reason, you not sure if you were really happy on your new life or not. Then, you lifted your eyelids and looked at right onto Sehun's eyes.

"I am."

You stood up and face Sehun.

"I have to go. You don't have to looking for me after this. I am all fine by myself."

With that, you left Sehun and jogged out of his side. Sehun's bodyguard that was hiding from your sight all the time came out to Sehun.

"Do I have to stop her?"

Sehun shook his head. 

"Just make sure Nam's family will not find her."