Woohyun's life part 2

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

The sunlight had greeted showing that the start of the day. Woohyun was seen preparing his breakfast at the kitchen. He was making a simple fried rice to fullfil his empty stomach. When his cook was done, he placed the fried rice on the plate and put it on the table. He took an orange juice from the refrigerator and an empty glass that was placed on the drawer. He pulled out the chair and sat on it.

He stared at the empty chair that was placed opposite of his. Somehow, he felt empty. Somehow, he felt missing. He just does not felt right. Something seems unusual. It felt like the chair was own by someone. Woohyun stopped eating and put his plate on the sink. He does not felt like to eat. How he can be eating if he knows that something was missing? Woohyun sighed and wash his hand before leave the kitchen.

Woohyun walk around the street of Dongdaemun as he want to ease his stuffy head. Without realizing, he stopped at the coffee shop where he and his other friends used to spend their time together. Woohyun entered.

 

"Here's your order madam. Have a nice day."

You gave two cups of coffee to the old lady and bowed. The old lady leave the counter to allow the next customer to give their order. Apparently, the next customer was Woohyun. Your tongue was shut. Your breath suddenly stopped. It felt like your yearning for him was paid off. You want to cry, but you held it. No words able to come out from your mouth. Was he remember you? Was he want to ask you to come home? Your hope rose up as you looked at him. Woohyun snap his finger at your face.

"Miss, are you alright?"

Woohyun asked in worry. Of course, why would he remember you? You're the one who make him suffer. You're the one that caused him to involve in the accident. Swallowing your saliva, you acted to be normal.

"Welcome sir. What you would like to order?"

You asked with smile. 

"One cup of Mocha, please."

Woohyun replied. He stared at you while you preparing his order. It just, he felt like the empty space was filled up. It felt like the empty heart began to blooming. 

"Here is your order, sir. Have a nice day."

Woohyun took his coffee and walked out the shop. As he dissapeared from your view, your unbearable tears fall down.

"Oppa. Woohyun oppa. Why it so hard to stop myself from calling your name?"

You closed your face with both of your palm. 

 

The clock already at 5 in the evening as your shift for the day was over. You pulled the glass door and walked out from the shop. The weather was bad and the rain fall heavily. You pulled out your umbrella and step to the empty street. You stopped at bus stop, waiting for the bus.

"You are the one work the the coffee shop, isn't it?"

A voice asked to you. You startled at the sudden voice while you thought there was no one at the bus stop. You shifted your head to the voice. Woohyun smiled at you.

"Uh-uh. Yeah. Why you're here?"

You asked. Woohyun walked to you with his both hand in his jeans's pocket.

"May I sit here?"

Woohyun asked.

"Uh-uh. yeah. Sure."

You awkwardly answered. Woohyun sat next to you and sighed.

"Me neither not sure why i'm here. It just..I feel like to."

Woohyun shortly answered. Then they became silent for a while and watch the heavy rain.

"Thank you."

Woohyun break the silent. Your heart beat faster. Why would he thank to you? It not like he remember anything, and if he does remember something, it should be of how you became distrustful to him. You swallowed before asked.

"For what?"

Woohyun smiled.

"It was you right? You are the one in charge to nurse me while I'm in hospital. The doctor said that you're in charge of taking care of me while i'm in coma."

Your eyes wide open. So that was what the doctor explain to Woohyun about you. You nodded.

"You're welcome."

You shortly answered. Suddenly a bus came at the bus stop. 

"It seems like I have to go now. My bus is waiting."

You said while taking your bag and slung it on your shoulder.

"Uh, yeah. Nice to meet you. Hope we can meet again."

Woohyun said and offered you a handshake. You smiled and took his hand.

"You can come to the coffee shop if you want to. I will offer discount for friend."

"Great! I will come then."

You entered the bus and sat near the window.

"See you soon."

Woohyun said while waving to you. You also waved to him. His words. You couldn't imagine how happy you're when he said that he want to see you again. Both of you waved to each other as you both didn't ready for the departure. It still not enough. The time Woohyun and you met was to short. You still want to have more chat to him. Lots of thing you want to share to him. You want to talk about your days without him. You want to talk about how you restraint yourself from getting near him. You want to talk about everything. But it seems like it couldn't be done that way. Woohyun was not Woohyun that you knew before. This Woohyun couldn't even remember you, his own wife. You took out your phone at looked at the wallpaper of the phone. It was the picture that Woohyun took a long time ago. A picture of you scrubble the words claiming that you're Mrs. Nam and how much you love Woohyun. Without realizing, a tear fall on the screen phone. You wiped the tear and smile before hug the phone on your chest.You closed your eyes.

"Woohyun oppa, even though you can't remember me, please let me keep our memory. Please let me keep our love."

 

***

Dear readers,

I do read your messages for fast update. Thank you so much for your support until today. I'm so ashamed of myself for not being a good author to you. Once again, thank you. Love you to the moon and back <3