Dealing with the Lovesick Namu and the Jealous Woohyun

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

You entered your house and slumped yourself into the couch. You let out a loud sigh as you close your eyes. Suddenly, you heard the sounds of bell ringing show that someone came to your house.

*Who’s that will be?* you thought as you approached to the door. You the monitor button and greeted the person.

“Hi! Can I help you?” You asked through the monitor.

“Hi! It’s me, Mrs. Shin. I want to return Namu to you.” Mrs. Shin answered. She was the one who take care of Namu whenever Woohyun and you were not at home. She was your new neighbor as Woohyun acknowledged her as a cat lover too when they meet with Mrs. Shin male cat, Gyu Gyu.

“Omo! I’m sorry Mrs. Shin. I forgot to take Namu at your house. Wait a second.” You hit your forehead. You were so mad towards Sehun that made you forgot everything. You opened the door.

“Hi Minjoo!” “Meow!” Mrs. Shin and Namu greeted you in sync. Now, Namu and you are closed with each other.

“Thank you because taking care of her, please comes inside.” You invited Mrs. Shin as you hugged Namu in your arms.

“No, thanks. I need to go somewhere with Gyu Gyu, that why I send Namu earlier. I need to go now, bye~” Mrs. Shin waved as Gyu Gyu slowly followed her from behind. Gyu Gyu shifted his head to the back as he meets Namu’s eyes and their eyes were locked.

“Meow~” Namu sadly said.

“Meow~~” Gyu Gyu replied as he walked slowly to Mrs. Shin. You closed the door after Mrs. Shin was not in sight.

“What wrong Namu-ah? You look unhappy…” You lifted Namu to your eyes’ level as you pouted. Namu lowered her eyes. Before she could respond more, they heard a sound. It was Woohyun who just back home.

“You’re home.” You greeted him. Woohyun didn’t reply you, but he took Namu from your arm.

“Namu-ah~ has you eat yet?” Woohyun lifted Namu to his eyes level. Namu shook her head.

“Aigoo~ my baby are hungry, let’s eat!” Woohyun walked to the kitchen as he held Namu on his arm. He took a cat snack in the cabinet and poured it in the bowl. You looked at them from the kitchen door.

*That mood swing again, I can never understand him* you thought as you crossed your arms on your chest. Namu ate her snack slowly as she was not in her appetite. You sighed as you approached Namu.

“Namu-ah? What wrong dear?” You asked as you lightly her furs. Namu lifted her head.

“Meow~” Namu looked at you sadly.

“Do you miss Gyu Gyu already? Don’t worry, you’ll meet him tomorrow” You assured as you lifted both of her front feet.

“Meow?!” Namu widened her eyes.

“Don’t you believe in Mommy?” You smiled warmly as you tilted your head to the side.

“Meow~~” Namu happily hugged you. Woohyun looked at both of you in disbelief.

“Since when you became close? And who’s Mommy? Namu only have her Daddy!” Woohyun raised his voice as he grabbed Namu from your grasp.

“What wrong with that? Do you think Namu can’t have a mother? Don’t you know that only woman can understand woman? Namu needs a mother!” You raised your voice as you took Namu from Woohyun grasp.

“What? I already taking care of her for almost 2 years, she only needs her father.” Woohyun took Namu back.

“Meoow~~” Namu said as she had a headache.

“What wrong Namu-ah? Are you sick?” Woohyun asked as he massaged Namu’s legs.

“Yes, she was sick of you, looked at you now, you don’t even know that Namu are fall in love.” You put your hands on your hip.

“What? You think I’m a worst Daddy? I heard what both of you were talking about back then, I’ll find Namu a new caretaker.” Woohyun said in monotone.

“MEOW!!!” Namu protested as she ran to you. She was like crying on your arms.

“It’s proven that you’re a worst Daddy. It’s not a crime to fall in love, I think Gyu Gyu not a bad guy to Namu, and they matched each other.” You said as you hugged Namu while you her back.

“WHAT? We only know him 3 days ago and you said that he not a bad guy? How you know that?” Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

“I know that Namu wouldn’t choose a bad guy, right Namu?” You lifted Namu’s head with your thumbs.

“Meow~~~” Namu answered as she nodded happily.

“Look? Only woman can understand woman.” You smiled in victory as walked to your room with Namu in your arms.

“NA MINJOO!!! I’m not done talking with you! And Namu! Who’s your Daddy?” Woohyun said in anger. Both of Namu and you stuck out your tongue and you closed your door loudly.

“Namu will sleep with me tonight!” You yelled from your room.

“Whatever~ don’t you ever think to find me after this Namu-ah! Keep that in your mind.” Woohyun yelled back as he walked to his room. All of you knew that Woohyun didn’t mean with what he said as he could die for Namu, he just too angry that time.

 

 

Rains fall heavily that night. You were lying on the bed with Namu on your arms. You hugged her as she sleep soundly beside you. You thought deeply about your argument with Woohyun before.

“Why Woohyun became so angry about Gyu Gyu and I’m being Namu’s Mommy?” You asked yourself.

“Seriously, I can’t understand him. What wrong with me to become Namu’s mother? It’s not like only him taking care of Namu.” You said again.

*I need to talk with him about this* you pressed your mouth thinner as you nodded to yourself. You slowly hopped off from your bed scaring if Namu suddenly woke up, and tiptoed to your door. As you approached to Woohyun room, suddenly the electric was cut and soon after, sound of loud thunder could be heard outside your house. You startled a bit but it made you want to meet Woohyun more because of the argument and you need a candle now. You knocked the door, but no answer. You knocked again, still had no answer.

*It only 8 at the night and still early to sleep* you thought by yourself as finally you decided to open the door. You slowly stepped into Woohyun’s room. You could see a glimpse of Woohyun on the bed with a blanket covered him in the dark.

“Woo-Woohyun, are you sleeping?” You asked as you poked your head a bit. You could sense something not right was happened. You stepped forward as you could see Woohyun trembling beneath the blanket. You stepped closer and you were shocked when you could see Woohyun closed his eyes tightly while trembling.

“Woohyun!” You tapped his shoulder. You became more shocked when suddenly Woohyun woke up and hugged you, tightly.

“P-Please…s-stay here, don’t l-leave me.” Woohyun stammered. You took your time to respond his sudden action. That word, you couldn’t describe it well. Your heart beats faster than usual. Why Woohyun said that? That word had a lot of meaning. Not long after you back to reality as you tapped his back.

“What happened to you?” You asked as his back lightly.

“I-I scared in darkness, I-I have Achluophobia…” Woohyun stuttered as he tightened his hug. You shocked. You never could imagine a guy like Woohyun would have that syndrome.

“It’s okay, I’m here.” You calmed him as you tapped his back. You stay in that position about in 1 hour. Soon after, you helped him to lying on the bed as he followed you like a little kid. You tugged his blanket and were ready to walk away when suddenly you could feel someone held your wrist. You shifted your head to him.

“I told you to stay here, don’t leave me.” Woohyun weakly said. You couldn’t help yourself but follow his wished. You couldn’t look at him in that position, somehow, it hurt you.

“I WON’T LEAVE YOU.” You don’t know why, but it seemed like you really mean that word. You said that with all of your heart. You hopped on the bed as Woohyun’s still not letting go of your wrist. You sat beside him as he cuddled his body towards you as he still holding your hand.

“Just lay here.” Woohyun ordered as his eyes still close.

“B-But, I need to go back to my room.” You slowly protested.

“Can you follow my wish?” Woohyun said more like begging. You didn’t know why, but you couldn’t hurt him in that condition and finally, you lying on the bed. At first, you want to back face him, but you couldn’t do that when Woohyun never let go his grip on your wrist. Your face meet Woohyun bare chest.

*He is shirtless? Why I didn’t realize it before?* you widened your eyes in big shocked made you want to woke up immediately. But, Woohyun stopped you when suddenly he wrapped your waist with his strong arm.

“How many times you want me to repeat the words?” Woohyun said half annoying. You give up and just lay down beside him and soon after, both of you drifted to sleep.

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************

YOU KNOW WHAT,, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MY READERS~ <3

 

DON'T YOU THINK THAT THEY'RE SO CUTE? >_<

 

POOR OUR SEHUNNIE~ THEY MAKING FUN WITH HIS LISP,, BUT IT STILL CUTE, DON'T YOU THINK SO? ^o^