Dongwoo's Cool Car

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

“Aha! I see that both of you knew each other, Sehun this is Minjoo, you’ll sit beside her.” Your teacher ordered.

“What?!” Both of Sehun and you shouted in sync.

“I can’t sit with this fish freak.” Sehun protested.

“Do you think that I want to sit beside you? Sir, Eunri already sit beside me, so there’ll no space for this freak.” You explained to the teacher.

“No, there is. Eunri sit at you right, so Sehun will sit at your left. Sehun, you can take any extra table from the back there.” the teacher said as he pointed at the back section in the class.

“Yes Sir.” Sehun answered in disappointment as he slowly walked to the back section in the class.

“Minjoo, since you already know each other, you need to be his guide in this school.” The teacher ordered you. Sehun who was grabbing the table, stopped when he heard that.

“NO WAY!!!” Both of you shouted again.

“This is an order. Sehun, you’re new here, you need guidance. And Minjoo, I thought that you want to go to the toilet?” The teacher reminded you.

“I’ll go now.” You sighed and stepped out from the class.

 

Sehun took all of his books and put it in his bag after the lesson was done and lazily walked away. You were busy chitchatting with Eunri to notice his absence while Eunri did.

“Minjoo-ah, Sehun is gone.” Eunri pointed her finger to your back. You shifted your gaze to his sit and shrugged.

“Whatever, it’s not like I care.” You zipped your bag and stood up.

“What? Don’t you know that I was covering myself from screaming the entire time to think that he sit in a row with me?” Eunri gasped while cupping with her hand.

“Well, it would be weird if you don’t.” You mocked. You knew her well with this kind of situation. Eunri and guy couldn’t be separated.

“Minjoo, do you want to die? Don’t you remember that teacher ordered you to become his guide? What will happen if something happen to him? You need to be responsible with that!” Eunri was right, if something happened to Sehun, you would be blamed.

“Okay okay, I’m going now.” You lazily walked out from the class. Eunri had a discussion group, so you wouldn’t walk with her. You walked while looking left and right to see any of Sehun glimpse.

*Where would he be?* you thought in mind. Suddenly, you could hear sounds of girl screaming behind you as you spuned around to meet Sehun in front of you.

“RUN!!!!!” Sehun shouted as he grabbed your hand to run with him. You shocked but still following him.

“Where we are going?” You asked while running.

“I don’t know, somewhere that we can hide?” Sehun answered in running.

“I know the place, follow me.” You suggested before shifted to other direction, led him to the place. Both of you headed to the school roof after made sure that no one around you.

“Are you sure that no one will come here?” Sehun asked.

“100%. I’m the only owner of this place since my freshman year.” You assured. Sehun wandered around the rooftop and soon after, he sat on the chair, crossing his legs together while folded his arms on his chest.

“New student doesn’t suit with that attitude, you know?” You raised an eyebrow.

“What kind of attitude?” Sehun tilted his head to the side.

“That.” You pointed to him.

“Me?” Sehun pointed himself then he stood up.

“Hello Miss Na Minjoo or whatever, I think you don’t know me much. I’m Oh Sehun, the only heiress of Oh Corporation, Oh Sehun. And also the hottest guy in the world. Please keep that in your mind.” Sehun poked his finger to your head. You widened your eyes as you pulled his finger over you.

“Whatever Mr. Oh Sehun, I think you’ll know about Na Corporation, right? Yes, I’m their only child, only daughter, and the only heiress of the company. So cut off that arrogant of yours or I’ll tell my dad to stop his investment to your company.” You smirked while raising your eyebrows. Your father was the largest investor of Oh Corporations so that was why you knew about that company, but not their arrogant son. Sehun didn't show any interest and that was annoying you.

“Aha… so you’re Miss Na or I can say Mrs. Nam? I’m sorry because I can’t attend your wedding. Hmm… should I announce that to our classmates?” Sehun smirked. You widened your eyes in big shock.

“DON’T YOU DARE!” You warned him. He laughed as he was thinking of a victory against you.

“I wonder who is the unlucky husband had to marry a freak like you” Sehun teased. You bite your bottom lip in anger and clenched you fist tightly. You didn’t know why, but you feel like someone was stabbing your heart deep inside when he said Woohyun was unlucky to have you. In the other side of your thoughts, you felt like he was right.

“You don’t have to know him” You said while holding up your arms.

“Pfft. I’m not interested. Like I care” Sehun added to hurt your feelings more.

“Why would I care about your interest by the way? You should thank me for saving you, dude” You narrowed your eyes. He made a face.

"Do what I say if you want your secret safe" Sehun smirked as he folded his arms. Your shoulders deflated.

"WTH. How dare you! UGHHH!! OKAY FINE!" you growled.

 

 

“Yah! What are you put inside this bag? A rock?” You shouted as you hugged Sehun’s school bag while Sehun walked away, smiling in victory. Your legs were trembling as you were tried to lift Sehun’s bag. Sehun was order you to took his bag and follow him everywhere.

“Don’t be complaint so much, just do what I say or else…” Sehun smirked.

“SHUT.UP!” You became annoy with him and quickly grabbed his bag and followed him walking from behind.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the Woolim University…

“The time is over, please stop writing and submit your paper to the front now.” The lecturer announced. The entire student sighed as they slowly came to the front class to submit their paper. After all the paper submitted, they walked out from the class.

“My head exploded when I saw the question, it’s so hard!” Sungyeol was complaining as he pulled out his frustrated hair.

“You should listen to my advice earlier, that what you will get if you keep ditching away from class.” Sunggyu nagged. Sungyeol always ditched away from class and always said that he was sick for the reason.

“Yah! That not much helping.” Sungyeol said in low tone.

“Just stop it now, our semester break will start now, we should enjoy it.” Woohyun broke the argument.

“Yay!!! I’ve waiting for this for so long. Omo!!! That mean Woohyun hyung will start teach at the Woolim High School sooner, right?” Sungjong asked as he shifted his head to Woohyun. Woohyun would become a temporary teacher at Woolim High School to replace Mrs. Kang who was taking her holiday because she was giving a birth.

“Yup and why I always feel like I heard that school name before?” Woohyun asked to himself.

“Of course you’re, the owner of the school is the owner of this university too, Woolim High School and Woolim University, still confuse?” Myungsoo explained.

“I know that, but I think I know that school not only because of the owner.” Woohyun murmured. He didn’t know why, since he was informed that he would teaching at that school, he felt like he heard that school before, but he can’t remember. Before he could think further, someone distracted him.

“Yah! Do you want to see my new cool car?” Dongwoo suddenly came out of nowhere as he patted Woohyun shoulder.

“New car?” Woohyun asked. Felt weird, somehow.

“Really? Where is it hyung?!” Sungjong became excited hearing that.

“Do you doubt on me? You know what, that car is limited and I was lucky that I still be able to buy that.” Dongwoo proudly said. All of them knew that Dongwoo have his car license, but they didn’t know that he would get a new car all of a sudden, since they knew how his driving skill is.

“Woah! That must really great! I can’t wait to see it!” Sungjong became over excited.

“Haha… I know you will, I’ll show it to you guys, follow me.” Dongwoo slung his arm around Sungjong's shoulder and walked away as the rest of the member followed him from behind.

“I can smell something not right here.” Hoya said to himself and followed them from behind. Hoya who knew Dongwoo well, could sense something was not right.

 

 

At the Woolim’s main hall…

“Ta-dah! Surprise! You know what, this car is too strong! It got hit by spear for 25 times but it is still moving and alive! Isn’t that amazing?” Dongwoo said with excitement as his hand played the remote control while the control car was moving around them. Dongwoo was playing his new mini control car that he bought from the online shop while the Infinite members looking at him in disbelief.

“H-hyung…” Sungjong face palmed.

“I knew it.” Hoya folded his arms on his chest as he shook his head while the other members were lost of word. 

 

 

*****

Hi again!!! I’m so sorry for the late update. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE & Comments are loved… I LOVE ALL OF YOU <33

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uJtDm8sID8&feature=share

you can watch Dongwoo's cool car here,, Leadergyu and Dongwoo are sooooooo cute~