Sehun

Hi! I'm Mr. Nam's Wife

 

School had started. As usual, you walked to the school by yourself. Woohyun asked you if he could fetch you to the school, but you refused it. You had become comfortable with just walking to the school. Well, you had been doing that since you moved to the house and it’s been a long time you didn’t walk to school since the incident at the Mall happened. This time, Woohyun offered himself to dropped Namu at Mrs. Shin house that made your duty easier.You arrived at the school 15 minutes earlier before the school bell rang. You entered to the class and put your beg on the table.

“Minjoo!” Eunri shocked you from your back.

“Yah! Eunri! What if I have a heart attack? I’ll blame it all on you!” You said while putting your hand over your chest, want to calm yourself a bit.

“Sorry.” Eunri sheepishly smiled while rubbing her neck.

“Anyway, how’s your honeymoon? Did our teacher treat you well?” Eunri played with her eyebrows as she keep it move up and down. Yes, Eunri know about your honeymoon.

You widened your eyes and cupped with your hand. “How many times I should tell you that you shouldn’t talk about that topic at school? What if anyone hear about it?”

“Hey girls!” Suddenly Sehun came out of nowhere. Both of you were shocked with his sudden presence.

“Uh-oh… Hi…” You awkwardly replied. You really didn’t have any idea why he could be something… you know… quite warm towards you. The last thing you know about him before, he was a cold, stubborn, and whatsoever you could describe about him as. And after the incident of him kissed you, things became more awkward.

“Err.. Eunri, I’ve something to talk with Minjoo, can I borrow her for a while, please?”Sehun politely asked permission to Eunri. Now, it became more than weird. Since when Sehun know how to put a word ‘please’ toward someone? Eunri nodded.

“OK, see ya later Minjoo!” With that, Eunri leaved.

“Can we talk at the outside?” Sehun pointed at the outside of the class. You just nodded and followed him from behind. You looked around as Sehun keep walking. More you walk behind him least people around you and without realize it, both of you was standing in front of a big tree. You looked left and right to find no one around you instead of Sehun.

“Why are we here?” you asked him as you became confuse and curious in the same time.

“Can I… can I… hug you for a while?” Sehun asked as he lowered his head, looking at his own feet.

“W-What?” That was the only word that you could say in that time. Why Sehun ask you if he could hug you? Before, he was not like that. He even never asked for your permission to kiss you before. The last thing you know about him was he’s someone who would do whatever he want to do, he never care about someone else. But now, Oh Sehun? Is he really Oh Sehun?

“I-I’m sorry, I shouldn’t ask something stupid like that, I was drown by my own feeling, and also, I’m so sorry because I kissed you at the Mall, please forgive me. Can you?”Sehun pleaded. You could see that he was honest to ask for your forgiveness, don’t know, but he looked sincere to you.

You eyed him up and down before spoke “I’ll, but you must promise me something.” You looked into his brightened eyes.

“I promise, I’ll do anything you want, just forgive me.” He assured as he nodded his head repeatedly.

“Can we just become a friend? You know, a normal friend. Without any special feeling between us?”

Sehun looked at you for a while, you could see he was like swallowing his own saliva before spoke “Of course, if that what will make you forgive me. We can be a normal friend.” He tried his hard.

 

Both of you walked together to the canteen at recess time. Eunri couldn’t join the two of you because she had some task to be done. You sat on the chair while Sehun helped to took something to eat for both of you. After a while, both of you joined the food together while have a happy chitchat together. You didn’t know that Sehun had so much humor that he keeps by himself, you keep laughing with his non-relevant joke.

“That are so funny, where did you learn that kind of joke?” You asked while wiping you tearing eyes.

“Well, you know about a word called ability?” Sehun proudly answered.

“Whatever Mr. Arrogant, don’t be so full of yourself.” You rolled your eyes before continued eating your sandwich. It been silent for a while before Sehun spoke out.

“You know, about your marriage. How’s your husband?” You almost choked on your own food when hearing that question. You almost forget that he also know about your wedding. Sehun shocked and approached you while try to help you with patting your back.

“Are you okay Minjoo-ah?” Sehun asked. When you already calm, he sat back on his chair.

“I’m okay I’m okay.” You answered while wiping your mouth with tissue.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t like sharing my private live with other people.” You answered. Before both of you could speak more, the bell rang as a hint that the recess time is over.

 

You walked to your class with Sehun when Woohyun was already in the class. Before you could step into the class, Woohyun stopped you.

“Na Minjoo, Oh Sehun, you’re late.” Woohyun gritted his teeth.

“But sir, we’re on time. You’re the one who come earlier to this class.” Sehun boldly answered.

*Right, and I need to see you having fun with other guy behind me as the result, so great.* Woohyun spoke in mind.

“He’s right sir, we’re on time.” You also answered.

*And now you’re on that guy side? You’ll pay for that.* Woohyun continued.

Woohyun cleared his throat before spoke, “That only at your watch, my watch showing that you’re late. Class, after this, follow my watch, not your own watch.” He shifted his gaze to you and Sehun. “And I’ll let this off this time, if you’re late again, I’ll never take it easy with you anymore. Now, sit.” Woohyun ordered with his stern voice. Both of you just follow his order.

*That Woohyun again, I don’t know what had gotten into him this time.* you sat on your chair before open the book.

As time had passed by, the school time was over and the bell rang. The entire class and you as well, were preparing yourself to go home when Woohyun called your name.

“Na Minjoo, you may wait for a while.” Woohyun ordered. You sat back on the chair while your other friends bid their goodbye.

“Sehun, you can leave now.” Woohyun continued as he saw Sehun still sat on his chair, probably want to wait for you.

“But why not with Minjoo?” Sehun raised his eyebrows as he crossed his hand on his chest.

“I’ve something to talk with her, so why don’t you just leave us alone?” Woohyun started to raise his voice. Before Sehun could say more, a bodyguard was standing in front of the class.

“Excuse me sir, can I take Mr. Oh for now?” the bodyguard asked Woohyun.

Without wasting any time, Woohyun answered, “Of course, I’ve asked him to do so.”

“Thank you sir.” With that, the bodyguard stepped to Sehun.

“Mr. Oh, shall we leave now?” the bodyguard bowed to him. Without questioning, Sehun sighed before stood up and walked out from the class along with the bodyguard and now, only you and Woohyun left in the class. Woohyun locked his eyes with yours and slowly he approached to you, try to close the distance between you.

“You know Mrs. Nam, you had made your husband getting jealous. You need to be punished.” Woohyun smirked.

*************************************************

A/N : Hello guys~ i know i know, it's been a month right? I'm so sorry for that, i was busy with study life these day... my final exam is near and lots of things need to be done before the semester break, anyway, if you didn't realize yet, i've new poster made by our co-author  Una_Kim!! that so cute right?huhu... please enjoy this update! Have a happy day >_<