Surprise! Surprise?*

Switch {Revamped} - On Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin was in his dark room when Jessica, suddenly, barged in.  He muttered a few obscene curses because for Pete’s sake, he’d been really careful in developing his new pictures but her carelessness might destroy it.

Unlike her, he still uses the manual camera for his leisure activities.  But for his work, he had a separate DSLR and other types of camera.

Also, this is his favorite room in his studio—it is a restricted place that only he can enter—and this girl.

He made a mental note to place a sign on the door saying: Jessica Jung is not allowed inside.

“It’s pretty dark here.”

He rolled his eyes in annoyance.  She didn’t go through the training he had in photography.  So, some things are unusual to her.  They might both like this genre of art but their perspectives differ.  More so, he majored in Photography in college while she only became interested on it because of journalism.

“Do not turn on the lights,” he warned her when she walked to where the switch is.

“I can’t see a thing.”

“Then, go out.  I’ll follow in a few minutes.”

He heaved out a sigh once she went out.  He fixed his things before going to his office where she is now.

“Why are you here?”

“Am I not allowed to visit you?”

Dear God, please lengthen his patience for this girl.

“I haven’t seen you around,” she said with an emotionless face.  “I just checked out if you’re still alive.”

“As you can see, I’m still breathing.”  He earned a scowl from her because of it.  “Let me guess.  Boredom struck you and I’m the busiest person that you chose to pester today?”

“Good guess, Oppa,” she grinned.

“Why don’t you go out with Sunny or Krystal instead?” he suggested—not totally obvious that he wanted to throw her out.

“As if you don’t know that Krystal is at school,” she snaps.  “And Sunny’s too busy packing her things.”

He gulped the invisible lump on his throat.  “What?”  She’s really doing it…  “Where is she going?”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders and deadpanned.  “She didn’t tell me exactly.  It’s China, Europe or Japan.  In fact, she’s very excited about it.”

Sungmin was dazed out of the blue.  Sunny’s decision was indeed unfathomable.  Did she do it thinking of the risks she might encounter?  Or just did that for enjoyment?  “And Donghae didn’t stop her?” he spat out unconsciously.

“Who is Donghae?” she arched her brows.

“Her cousin.”

“Oh.”

He watched her space out as if she was deeply thinking of something—of someone.  However, he doesn’t have time to help her now.  He had more important tasks to do.

 

 

 

 

“Call me when you arrive there, Sunny.”

She shot Donghae a disapproving look.  “Need I do that?  I’m already old, Oppa.  I can take care of myself.”

They were at the Departure Area of the Incheon International Airport.  Her flight would be in an hour and she was done with those airport protocols and was just waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter