Operation: TJIASS*

Switch {Revamped} - On Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Sungmin is the type of person who can't completely commit to a relationship.  For him, Jung Jessica is the most important girl in this world even if he has a girl friend.  He would risk everything for her..."

Sunny blew a raspberry and frowned.  She stayed in her room the whole day thinking about what Eunji had told her.  She immediately threw that thought out of her mind.  Sungmin and Jessica are just and nothing but best friends only.

She shouldn’t doubt those two.  She had known them for years and only met Eunji yesterday.  She must not listen to her.

However, a part of her was affected and hurt—Shoo!  Bad ideas, shoo!  She wiggled her head the second time.

“I should be helping Jessica rather.  Enough with being selfish—”

She heard a knock.  It was already quarter to 12, who could still be awake at this hour.  “Who is that?”

“It’s me.  Hankyung.”

“Hankyung-oppa?” she said to herself before opening the door.  His warm smile welcomed her.

“Let’s go outside and get some fresh air.  I know you aren’t sleepy yet.”

Alright.  Breathing fresh air could help her clear her mind.  She followed him to the lodging house’s balcony.  As soon as she leaned on the railings, the cold night wind blew her short hair.  Refreshing!  She looked up to the moon covered with strips of clouds, allowing the stars to shine brighter in the sky.

“Sunny-ah!”

Her eyes gazed down at the green field where she saw several lamps forming the word sorry.  There stood Sungmin also—looking up to them.

“You locked yourself in your room the whole day.  He thought he did something wrong.  He almost went crazy thinking of how to apologize to you and pestered me to help him—so yeah—there he is.  Whatever he did, forgive him, Sunny,” Hankyung explained.

She raised a brow.  What had he done wrong to her?  For the record—NONE.  Is he paranoid or something?

“Jeongmal mianhaeyo, Sunny-ah!”

To her shock, he was already in front of her that she had to step back.  Sungmin—again—did the most unpredictable thing.  He climbed through the ladder connected to the balcony.  If anyone could see them from below, they would think they’re reenacting a scene from Romeo and Juliet.

“You’ve done your part pretty well, Hyung; you may now leave,” he told the older guy.  Hankyung, then, raised both of his hands in surrender, “Yeah I know—Point taken, Romeo.”

When he left, Sungmin jumped over the railings to stand beside her.  “Sunny, forgive me, please?”

“B-but—”

“Think over it.  I’m not rushing you to make decisions now,” he said, really determined.

Sunny tried to dig in from her thoughts what Sungmin could’ve possible done to her.  But she failed to find one because he is Mr. Nice Guy after all.  “Why are you saying sorry, oppa, when you’ve done nothing?”

He cocked his head to the side, cutely, while thinking.  This made Sunny giggle.  “If you wonder why, I didn’t go out today…I just had matters to ponder on.”

“Eh?” he looked dumbfounded.  “I thought—” he scratched his forehead while staring at her for a good couple of minutes.  She could sense her heart doing back flips over her stomach again.  There was something new in his eyes that she couldn’t describe.  She could drown on it.

“Oh—uhm—did you do it?” she changed the subject to the masterpiece he did below.  “Beats me—your efforts are wasted to nothing.”

“It wasn’t.  And it’s okay.  I would do anything for you anyway,” he said without breaking eye contact with her.  “Just remember that whatever I do, it’s all for your own good, Sunny-ah.”

 

 

 

 

“Yes, Mom.  I’m on my way home—dinner with who?”  Kyuhyun’s brows met.  Aish—not again.  “I’ll be there in 15 minutes—yes, umma—I’ll hang up now.  See you later.”  He sighed as he drove his car to their subdivision. 

A part of him didn’t want to go home yet.  He was unprepared for this so he began to tense up.  His palms were sweating.  If only he could wish to get stuck in traffic yet as fate would have it, he got home without delay.  He went straight to the dining hall when he arrived.  He was not in the least surprised to hear a familiar voice.

“Come sit here, Kyuhyun-ah,” Ahra told her.  It was the seat beside her and across Yoona, who didn’t even bother glancing at him. 

Ouch.

He spoke to greet everyone who responded in return, except her.  Didn’t she tell him to act normal in front of their parents?  But now— “Hi Yoong!” he said again only to be disrupted by her. 

“The curry is really good, Auntie,” she told Mrs. Cho, “I hope you can teach me how to cook this dish.” 

“Oh you can come here any time then.  I won’t mind.”

“Perfect!  This is actually Kyuhyun’s favorite dish.”  Ahra glanced at him.  It seemed like she knew what was happening between them at the moment.  “Right, brother?”

His mood went up.  “Of course, Noon—”

And down again.

“Aigoo!  I’ve been out of the country for years, I really miss eating Korean foods,” Yoona interrupted him.  “And it didn’t help that I’m also on diet so I had to avoid the spicy ones.”

All throughout dinner, Kyuhyun was ignored.  He never got the chance to talk and he felt like an unwanted person.  It was only Ahra who noticed it and tried helping him.  Tried and failed. 

His blood was boiling but he couldn’t hate Yoona.  He deserved this annoying treatment.  Gosh! Is this what she was feeling when he was pushing her away from his life?  Aww man, this emotion big time.  It was worse than what he had when she left him.  The girl was just in front of him but his heart was already writhing in pain.

Aish!  What am I supposed to do?

 

 

 

 

“Who were you texting?” Kai asked Krystal during their break.  Today was their dress rehearsals since the competition is nearing.  After fitting their costumes, they proceeded to the school’s cafeteria to rest.

“Sulli sent me a message that they’re going to eat lunch with us.  I told her to ask Sehun to j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter