Angel in Disguise*

Switch {Revamped} - On Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me, Sir.  I was sent here by the doctor to check on her,” the lady in white said.

Oh my God.  Why is she talking to me?

Donghae actually believed that she was some kind of supernatural being who will punish him.  He was scared to death and his tongue was like glued at the roof of his mouth.  No words came out from him.

Give me second chance, please… I promise to be good to Jessica from now on.  He thought while gaping at her with wide eyes.

“I hope you don’t—”

“What the hell are you doing here?”  Kyuhyun shouted as soon as he entered the room.  He was fuming with anger while glaring at the angel.

She was astonished when he just yelled at her.  “O-oppa—”

“Don’t call me that!  Why are you here—and—and why did you disguise yourself as a nurse?  You are already banned in this sports club.”

She’s a…nurse?  Not an angel?  Donghae gave her once-over.  What’s happening here?  Curiosity is killing him.

“It was Appa Cho who got me in, Oppa.  When he found out that you blacklisted me here, he added me to his guest list instead—so I could still come.”  She didn’t seem scared of Kyuhyun and still looked calm.

Donghae knew that when his dongsaeng is upset, it would be like the end of the world; yet this girl handled him coolly.

“I said don’t call me ‘oppa’.  Get out and change your clothes.  What if the paparazzi see you here—AISH—you are always troublesome.”

She pouted.  “Why are you this mean to me?  I came here disguised so that no one will recognize and follow me around.”

“That doesn’t change anything—you’re still a nuisance—a walking disaster—so please just do me a favor…leave now.  I want some peace and quiet here.”

It was weird that Kyuhyun want her out of the room—or maybe the entire sports club.  And Donghae just couldn’t get the logic of their argument.  He was totally ignored and confused.

“No.”  She stood firm on her ground.  “I came here to see you, Oppa.  At least be thankful to me.”  Disappointment was painted on her pretty face.  “You can’t just throw me out—HEOL—do that and I’ll tell the world you aren’t taking care of your guests/members well.”  She looked at the sleeping Jessica and the guys automatically followed her gaze.  “Look at what happened to her.  You’ve been insensitive of her struggle throughout the game.”

Kyuhyun’s jaw dropped before he squeezed it shut.  “Y-you’ve seen everything?”

“Crystal clear,” she replied bluntly.

This girl is really testing his limits.  “Don’t pry onto someone else’s business and get out.  Or do you want me to call the security to kick you outta here?”

Her brows twitched out of anger and glared at him.  “No thanks—I can take care of myself.”

Once the door was closed, Kyuhyun frustratingly ran his fingers on his hair.  Never did he lose his cool like that in front of anyone.  He’s always composed and calm.  But when he’s with her, everything gets chaotic—especially his emotions.

“Who is she?”

Oh shoot.  He face palmed.  He shouldn’t have acted like that in front of his hyung who loves girls so much that shouting at girls is considered a sin.

Then what do you call that thing he did to Jessica? A part of his subconscious asked while the other said.  Admit it; you are both disrespectful to the woman kind.

Remember, birds of the same feather flock together.

I’m not a womanizer like him.

“I don’t know,” he managed to reply.

Donghae looked at him skeptically—not buying his answer.  “But it seemed like you knew each other.  She even called you oppa.”  He scratched his chin as if thinking thoroughly.

“Deal with Jessica first, hyung and quit bugging me.  That girl is just no one.”

Of course she isn’t just ‘no one’…

Because she’s the top rank model Im Yoona…

 

 

 

 

Today is the first day that Kai and Krystal are practicing together.  Albeit being expressionless, he was nervous deep within him unlike Krystal who acts professionally.

Man up, Jongin.  Do your best.  He gave himself a mental fist pump of encouragement.

They began executing the routines Coach Yuna taught them.  Those were simple ones but they should master it though.  And while doing that, they kept on conversing with each other.

“How did you—I mean—I thought you were in the dance club,” Krystal spoke.  “Then suddenly, I saw you here last time and became my partner.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter