Queen

Switch {Revamped} - On Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Republic - Come Home

 

“Is Yoona-ssi here?”

A stewardess asked from the passengers of the business class trip to Europe.  Yoona sank on her seat as she covered her face with her wide-rimmed sunglasses.  There's no way they can find out she's here.

"Are you Yoona-ssi?" She heard again.  "No," the teenage girl near the aisle answered.  The flight attendant, seriously didn't know who Im Yoona is for she was randomly asking girls in the plane.

"Geez, she's hopeless," Yoona mumbled and put on her headphones.  She became engrossed to listening to music while waiting for the plane to take off.  Several minutes passed yet the plane was still on the ground.  That's when she began to panic.  She took off her sunglasses and headphones.

"Guess I've found the culprit for this flight's delay," said by a baritone voice.

Yoona froze.  She felt the ultra-familiar presence beside her.  It made her heart skip a beat.  She looked up slowly sinc ethe man was hovering over her.  Her jaw dropped when her eyes met those dark orbs of his.

"W-What are you doing here?" she stammered.  Her heart wouldn't stay still.  It felt like her strength escaped her and Kyuhyun absorbed it all.  Yeah.  He was standing right beside her.

"You can't leave the country unless we've settled our indifferences—"

"What's the point of doing that?  I'm already leaving."  Fury flared up in her eyes.  She tried controlling her emotions by gripping on the hem of her jacket.  What he was asking was impossible.

"You can't," he stated as firm as her desire to go.

A silent curse slipped from her lips when Kyuhyun pulled her up and dragged her out of the plane.  People, then, recognized her and muffled murmurs began to fill the area they left.

Oh, Cho Kyuhyun, this is yet another scene you’ve made with her…

 

 

 

 

"Yah—Aish!  If you ain't going to let me go, I'll bite your head off," Yoona threatened Kyuhyun.  She wriggled her wrist but he only tightened his hold on her.  He contined to drag her.  Soon, flashes of cameras came out of nowhere, following them—paparazzi, reporters or may her fans.  She groaned inwardly out of frustration.  Their problem worsened all the more rather than be solved.  How will the rumors die down if the media would witness this scene?  "Appayo..." she complained.  She was really hurting—inside and out.

"S-Sorry," he apologized shortly and let her go.

Seriously?  How many more sorry should he say until her heart is cured?  He can express regret easily like what he did is no big deal.  And it was so hard for her to answere 'It's alright' or 'I'm okay' to his apology.

"I'm leaving—"  Before she can even turn, Kyuhyun held her again.  She almost stumbled to her feet when she stared at him.  His eyes were begging her to stay.  No, Yoona.  You shouldn't get affected by it.

"Yuri and I—it's not what you think," he was struggling with the right words to say.  He didn't want to hurt her further.  She already had enough heartbreaks.  "You completely misunderstood everything, Baby."

Her heart cringed at his endearment.  It effortlessly melted the anger she kept in her chest.  But before she could forgive him, she saw Yuri in the corner of her eyes.  She swallowed the lump on .  "Then, what is she doing her?"  Her eyes began to water.

Kyuhyun glanced at the other girl and heaved a deep sigh.  He massaged his throbbing temple as he looked up.  "Junmyeon-ah, I told you to look after Yuri."

"I did, Hyung, but she's hardheaded like you," a guy who's as white as snow retaliated.  He stood beside Yuri.  "I don't know why I'm wasting my time here guarding this girl—when supposedly I should be in the hospital, Hyung."

"Shut up, Kim Junmyeon!"  Yuri hit his arms.  "I just wanted to help correct that girl's false pretense of me dating my cousin.  Geez—I came all the way from Vancouver for the w—" Junmyeon was quick enough to cover .

Lines formed on Yoona's forehead.  "Is this some kind of a prank?" she scoffed and faced the crown next.  "If this is a hidden camera—stop it now.  I beg you."

The media took this opportunity to take a snap of her miserable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter