The End

Switch {Revamped} - On Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlist: Anouk - Lost

 

Five days before the Olympics…

 

“IM YOONA!”

Yoona almost fell off her chair when she sat abruptly.  She cussed under her breath out of annoyance.  “What do you want?” she asked while peeling off the facial mask of her skin.  “I’m giving you only 10 minutes to talk.  I need to get back to sleep.”

Her manager didn’t was her time.  She handed her a newspaper and switched on the television.  “Read the entertainment section first.”

A big blowup picture of her occupied a third of the page. She was taken aback when she read the headline: Im Yoona quits modeling to marry Cho Kyuhyun.

“What the hell!” she interjected.  Where did the media get that idea?

“I nearly believed him when he introduced himself as your soon-to-be husband?”

So that’s where it came from.

“But not anymore,” the latter continued, “when I saw this.”  After saying so, she changed the channel.  Yoona watched intently.  It was about her, Kyuhyun, and…

…another girl.

The news anchor reported that she still hasn’t renewed her contract yet with Model 1 Agency in London.  Hence, it came to a conclusion that the reason was her settling down into a marriage.  However, the twist is, Kyuhyun was spotted in the Coex Mall with an unknown girl.  People directly assumed that he was cheating on her.

She can’t keep herself from gnashing her teeth.  She felt a pang in her heart.  It irked her that rumors like this exist.  They were all pointless.  Because for a fact, no marriage is going to happen because she’d be flying back to Europe soon.

But what annoyed her most is that other girl.  Heck—she was used to being the center of his life.

I am not that conceited…

You are! Her mind opposed.

Just great!  She’s having mental turmoil because of him.

“The name of the girl believed to be seeing Kyuhyun is Kwon Yuri.”

“Kwon Yuri…” she shifted on her sit to have a closer look at the girl’s picture on screen.  “Sounds like a villain’s name in some heavy drama…” she muttered.

“I heard that,” her companion said.

Aigoo.  Did she blurt that out?  But who cares?  She was super frustrated.

“I need to get out.”

“Where are you going?”

“Out,” she balled her fists.  “For a confrontation.”

 

 

 

 

Yoona paced back and forth while waiting for Kyuhyun in his office at the Sports Club.  She didn’t put on any cover up so she almost got mobbed on her way here.

Urgh.  He’s going to kill me if I cause trouble here.  She bit her lip.

She tried calling him but found out that he left his phone on his desk.  Thus, she went out to search for him.

“Well, good luck, Yoona. It’ll take a half a day to look—Hey!  Excuse me, mister!” she approached the utility personnel.  “Have you seen Kyuhyun-oppa?”

The latter was too stunned to answer her coherently.  “P-pool?  Gym?”

“Aish!” she grunted in frustration.  He wasn’t of any help.  Might as well ask the guard where the indoor pool is located.

“Go straight from here, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter