Secret Soulmate 2

Secret Soulmate

 

It was raining hard and those who didn’t have an umbrella, they were all drenched, including Haeyeol. Cap was late for school and she was all alone. Surprisingly, she had no haters in the school. Nobody messes with her. Drenched, walking into the school premises, alone.

Infinite was clean and dry because their manager had drove them to school. As usual, Infinite spotted Haeyeol but this time, she was alone.

‘ yah howon ah… this is your chance.. looks like she’s alone today… ‘ Sunggyu stated and nudged him. Sungjong nodded. ‘ her dog is not with her today~ ‘ and smiled.

Looking at her drenched in her uniform, Hoya’s heart ached. * What if she catch a cold? * He thought and strolled over to her, handing her his towel with his heart thumping fast. Girls squealed when they saw Hoya walking. They just thought he was walking towards them. Woohyun was at the side throwing his hearts. How greasy.

‘ Here…Wipe yourself dry.. ‘ Hoya spoke.

Haeyeol stopped and looked at Hoya and showed alittle smile, shaking her head. ‘ Its okay… thanks for the towel.. ‘ she politely rejected it and headed to the office to get some dry uniform for the day. Shattered right at that moment was Hoya’s heart. He stood there dumbfounded with Sungyeol laughing at him.

‘ Looks like your soulmate rejected your towel hyung~ ‘ Sungyeol chuckled. Myungsoo couldn’t help it but chuckled too.

There came a student running into the school premises towards the office behind her. It was Cap. Dongwoo laughed when he saw Cap as he remembered what Sungjong had said.

‘ her dog is here~ god… ‘ Sunggyu clapped and cooed with his eyes forming a line soon.

Woohyun suddenly snapped his fingers, remembering the timetable as there’s one period they’re having the same lesson with Haeyeol. Reminded the rest of them and headed to class. It was music lesson. Haeyeol, Cap and Infinite had the same period.

Class started as the teacher strode into the class, announcing that there’ll be a project and that everyone needs to be partnered up and he’ll be the one pairing the students.

Cap turned to Haeyeol to see if she’s okay. ‘ hey yeol ah.. are you gonna be alright if you ended up being paired with other people? ‘ He asked worriedly. She smiled in return and nodded.

‘ Lets start the pairing now~ those who I’ve called, please stand up and proceed for the project. The deadline will be in a month’s time. First pair would be… Kim Sunggyu Nam Woohyun.. ‘ The teacher stated.

The two of them were smiling widely as though they already knew they were going to be paired. Sungyeol and Sungjong highfived each other and laughed. ‘ I sensed the woogyu moment~ ‘ Myungsoo joked.

‘ Next pair would be Lee Sungyeol Kim Myungsoo.. next pair Lee sungjong Lee Chanhee ‘ The teacher continued. It was obvious that myungsoo and sungyeol were jumping together. Two of them were paired while Sungjong and Chanhee were paired together, standing infront of the class, joining Sunggyu and Woohyun.

Everyone was getting tensed, especially those who haven’t been called. Cap was trying to be calm as Haeyeol kept her head down on her desk.

‘ The last two pairings would be the main groups for this music project. It would be Bang Minsoo (cap) and Jang Dongwoo… the other pair would be Lee Howon and… Yoo Yaeyeol.. and all the best.. you guys should proceed and do some planning’s with your partner and I’ll see you in one months’ time.. class ends here for today ‘ He stated and explained and left, leaving them behind.

Infinite were all grinning as howon was being paired with his soulmate while Cap wasn’t satifisfied at all. He was worried for Haeyeol. * Why am I being paired up with jang dongwoo… the yadong cpl have to be together… and now yeol with howon… aishhh * He thought frustratedly. Dongwoo didn’t care much as long as Hoya gets to be paired with her. Sungjong didn’t like his partner as Chanhee( Chunji) was Cap’s friend In Teentop.

Sunggyu broke the awkward moment and said something. ‘ well..then lets go get something to eat before we start planning for our music project with our lovely partners. ‘ he beamed and smiled to Woohyun who smiled back. Infinite split up into their own groups.

Haeyeol couldn’t care much and headed to the canteen, to her table as usual. Cap followed her too to the table but this time with two more, Hoya and Dongwoo.

‘ I’ll go get the food okay.. ‘ Cap smiled but Hoya stopped him.

‘ Dongwoo and I will go get the food okay ‘ Hoya flashed a smile.

Cap slightly rolled his eyes. ‘ You don’t know whats her favourite so I’ll go and get the food for her… as for myself… I get my own food.. ‘ with that, Cap ran off to get the food for her. It was hot buns again and as for the drinks, it was green tea cream again.

It was quiet at her table as usual. She was quiet with strangers around and Cap knew. Dongwoo was the only one talking and cracking lame jokes to lighten up the atmosphere.

‘ Jang Dongwoo from Infinite… Rapper~ ‘ He smiled and handed his hand, wanting a handshake from Cap but he rolled his eyes.

‘ Bang Minsoo from Teentop… Rapper.. ‘ He scoffed and introduced himself, biting his bun.

* Teentop? Whats Teentop? * Haeyeol thought. She had probably forgot that Cap’s in Teentop.

Hoya was next. ‘ Im howon.. call me Hoya… rapper and dancer in Infinite.. ‘ he introduced and smiled, looking at her. She bit her bun and drank her greentea cream nervously. * Pfftt.. why are we introducing ourselves… we’re the famous Infinite for goodness sake.. * Dongwoo thought annoyingly and drank his milk tea.

‘ Yoo Haeyeol. ‘ She stated her name and chewed her bun.

Dongwoo smiled. ‘ that’s all? ‘ and waited for some reaction but Cap ed him.

‘ Don’t question her like that.. if she wanna say it she’ll say it… ‘ He hissed and Dongwoo shrugged.

‘ easy buddy~ We’re partners… How about lets meet later after school for the music project.. ‘ Dongwoo suggested.

Cap had no choice but to accept. It was schoolwork and it was important. He quietly apologized to Haeyeol but she didn’t mind, showing him her smile.

‘ then… I’ll see you tonight for our discussion…okay? ‘ Hoya suggested and was hoping she’ll agree.

Haeyeol hesitated and nodded her head. * ASSA!! SHE AGREE IT! * Hoya cheered in his head and smiled.

* Cap already agree with dongwoo… I’ll just have to go with hoya  I guess.. Come on Haeyeol… He’s just your schoolmate… be friendly… * She thought and sighed, drinking her greentea cream with smiles.

*I’ll see you tonight soulmate * Hoya thought.

The quiet and awkward lunch together had ended as the bell rang for the next period.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 2 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Remember to comment after reading. Keep the comments coming in (: Do subscribe it too (: Thanks