Secret Soulmate 24

Secret Soulmate

 

That cab drove in and stopped. Infinite stopped whatever they were doing and waited for the person to come out from the cab. They stunned when they saw Haeyeol coming out from the cab. Hoya’s heart started to beat, beating so fast as if its gonna come out. * what is she doing here? * He thought.

She closed the door behind her and walked towards Hoya.

‘ Happy birthday ‘ She wished him and smiled. Hoya smiled too.

‘ How do you know its my birthday? ‘  He asked nervously.

‘ its nothing much.. ‘ She just shrugged and kept her smile on her face.

The rest of Infinite continued packing the stuffs. Dongwoo slowly walked up and joined the rest, leaving the two of them together. * fighting howon ah! * He cheered mentally.

Hoya led her to the park nearby, found a bench and sat down together with her. There was awkward silence before Hoya broke it, adjusting his feelings and how he felt, he was getting ready to confess.

‘ I..I have something to say… ‘ He stated gently with his low husky voice.

She nodded and waited for him to continue. * what is he going to say? Issit something important or serious? * She thought.

Hoya breathed in a few more times. He was so damn nervous.

‘ I.. I like you.. I like you ever since day 1, ever since you came to Woolim High. Always looking at you from my seat, seeing you everyday at the canteen always made my day. With no courage whatsoever, I only dared to look at you from afar until the day I offered my seat to you and offered to help you with your drinks at the canteen. My heart would do flipflops and beat so fast I thought I had something wrong with my heart. I.. I like you and I believe you’re my soulmate. ‘ Hoya confessed his love for her.

The clock struck at 12am sharp when he confessed. He looked at her patiently and waited for her to respond. She was kinda startled by the confession. She didn’t know what to do. She doesn’t believe in soulmates either.

‘ ehm.. I have no feelings for you. We’re just friends and I don’t believe in such things as fate or soulmate whatsoever. Thanks for everything and I really appreciate it. Im really sorry for not accepting you. I hope you’ll understand. ‘ She answered.

Hoya’s heart broke after he heard her answer but he controlled and maintained. He remained quiet. * I hope he’s not hurt.. * She thought, feeling a little sad as well.

‘ I gotta go.. ‘ she whispered and Hoya nodded.

He sighed as he saw her back disappeared down the streets. Tears rolled down onto his face. His heart broke and ached. His tears kept rolling down. Haeyeol walked down the streets with his confession in her mind. She couldn’t believe Hoya had just confessed to her, right after her birthday, right after their birthdays.

 

After three hours, she came back. * they’re still here? And what happened.. * She thought and saw lots of beer bottles smashed onto the ground. It was a mess.

‘ what happened? ‘ she asked when she saw Niel.

‘ lets have a talk.. ‘ NIel stated.

‘ how do you feel about Minsoo hyung? ‘ He asked.

‘ He’s my bestfriend of course.. why? ‘ She answered.

‘ want to know how he felt about you, nuna..? ‘ Niel asked. Haeyeol nodded.

‘ he.. – ‘ NIel was cut off by Ljoe who came out with a pissed face.

Ljoe was pissed, pissed at everything. ‘ don’t tell her niel! She needs to figure it out herself.. ‘ Ljoe hissed and rolled his eyes.

‘ She needs to know! She needs to know that she’s hurting Cap hyung! ‘ Niel defended himself.

‘ what do you mean by me hurting Cap? Explain! ‘ She raised her voice a little. She was so confused, so so confused by everything.

Niel hesitated for awhile and he didn’t want to care anymore. ‘ he likes you. Cap likes you, he had liked you for years so please don’t hurt him anymore. He liked you for so many years and yet he was afraid to tell you his feelings.. I don’t know what he’s thinking about. But nuna.. don’t hurt him anymore.. he was hurt when you started noticing Howon.. and his jealousness grew even more. Up till just now, he still couldn’t tell you his feelings, tell you that he like you… please nuna… don’t hurt him anymore.. ‘ Niel told her everything and ended up crying. Ljoe sighed.

‘ He was crying.. I never saw him so frustrated before, smashing all the bottles you saw here… he’s sleeping now. Please take care of him for tonight, we’ll be leaving now. ‘ Ljoe finished whatever he wanna say and left with Chunji, Changjo and Ricky.

Two confessions in a night. She couldn’t take it. She went into her house with Cap sleeping on her sofa. Guilt rushed over her and she softened.

* I didn’t know you like me too.. but please don’t let it ruin our close friendship.. * She thought. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 24 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! (: Comments are loved (; 

See you (: