Secret Soulmate 9

Secret Soulmate

 

It was another day of school as usual. The absence of Hoya was affecting Haeyeol. It was the first time she was affected by someone other than Cap. She doesn’t know it herself but Cap knew something was bothering her.

‘ hey~ What’s exactly on your mind yeol ah?~ ‘ Cap asked. He hoped its not something to do with Hoya or Infinite.

She shook her head and shrugged. ‘ Nothing.. just… worried for the music project that’s all.. ‘ . Taking a sip on her green tea cream.

The bell rang for the next period and Cap left school early as usual as he’s working parttime every Friday, leaving Haeyeol in school by herself. She strolled along the corridor absentmindedly and bumping into Myungsoo accidently and her books fell.

‘ mianhaeyo ‘ She startled and quickly apologized. * Hey isn’t he in Infinite too? * She blinked and thought.

Myungsoo quickly helped her picked up the books and found her staring back at him. He smirked and leaned in so close to her. ‘ I know im handsome but stop staring at me like that.. here! ‘ He smirked again and handed the books back to her.

‘ Thanks… ‘ She thanked him.

‘ yeah not a problem… I’ll be going now.. ‘ Myungsoo chuckled. * Not bad for a soulmate huh Hoya hyung.. quite cute * He thought.

He was about to turn and leave when Haeyeol stopped him. She wanted to know where Hoya was. She hadn’t seen him around in school. Myungsoo was surprised at her question but smirked again. * Gotcha! Not bad.. noticed our hoya.. a good start hyung~ * He thought while his expression remained the same.

He stepped in closer and lowered his voice. ‘ since when did Yoo haeyeol became busybody.. the girl who doesnt want anything to do with other people other than her bestfriend Bang minsoo. ‘ He asked with his eyebrow raised. Surprised again.

She was surprised too by Myungsoo’s question. She blinked and remained her coolness. ‘ Im just worried for the music project that’s all.. I have the right to ask for him.. ‘ she stated. * of course! you’re Yoo haeyeol …. The cool and the couldn’t-care-more unless homework girl * He thought and chuckled.

‘ wanna come to our dorm? Maybe you’ll see Hoya there~ ‘ Myungsoo stated and shrugged.

Without thinking much, she agreed, gaining a satisfied look on his face. ‘ not bad~ so see ya later in the evening~ ‘ Myungsoo turned and left.

‘ Wait! Myungwoo! ‘ She called Myungsoo again.

‘ myung..woo? who’s myungwoo? for your information, im Myungsoo.. Kim Myungsoo.. Just call me L ‘ Myungsoo hissed. * what the hell! This girl seriously has a bad memory. * He thought.

‘ I don’t have the address to the dorm so… ‘ Haeyeol shrugged.

Myungsoo sighed. * You sure had a lot of questions! * He thought and rolled his eyes. ‘ I’ll text you the addres AND I’ll get your number from Bang minsoo. I’ll get his number from Dongwoo hyung and that’s it! I’m leaving for good NOW! Goodbye ice princess~ ‘ Myungsoo smirked and left and disappeared down the corridor.

Haeyeol couldn’t wait for the evening to come.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 9 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for the late update! remember to comment after reading & Please do subscribe if you like the story thanks! (: