Secret Soulmate 4

Secret Soulmate

 

The school bell rang and surprisingly, there were lots of students than usual. All of them were running to the hall in fast speed, mostly girls. Haeyeol and Cap walked through the school compound confusingly. Cap stopped a girl nearby and asked whats going on.

‘ infinite’s having mini showcase at the hall … ‘ The girl hissed and continued running, leaving Haeyeol and him behind.

The both of them made their way to the hall to take a look. It was crowded and she hated it right away. ‘ minsoo ah… can we just leave? There’s too many people here.. ‘ She stated and was tensed up. Unknowingly grabbed Cap’s hand which cause Cap to smile secretly. * There she goes again when she’s tensed and there’s lots of people * He thought.

7 handsome guys walked up the stage and started their mini showcase by singing and dancing, giving fan service too. The principal was seen cheering for them too. Hoya and Dongwoo started rapping and dancing.

‘ Didn’t know that fella could rap… He’s too talkative during the discussion ‘ Cap snapped and rolled his eyes.

Haeyeol gaze towards Hoya on stage. ‘ I… I didn’t know he could dance like this..  ‘ She stated and but her lips. She had this weakness and Cap knew about it. * …  Her weakness is showing… She likes people who dance.. Please don’t tell me you started noticing other people other than me * Cap thought and sighed.

Hoya could clearly see everyone from the stage and there he spotted his soulmate but then again with another guy. * She’s always with another guy… Im always trying my best to start a conversation… * Hoya thought but he continued performing.

After the whole thing, it was break time before lessons start. As usual, Infinite’s table was crowded with fangirls. ‘ yeol ah… The hotbuns and greentea cram were all sold out today… I guess we have to eat and drink something else today… I’ll go see what I can get for you okay… ‘ Cap stated and went to check out what he could buy for break time.

It was less than a few minutes, the hotbun and greentea cream were placed on Haeyeol’s table. ‘ I thought you said they were sold out- ‘ She paused when the person wasn’t Cap when she looked up. It was Hoya looking down at her with a smile.

‘ Erm…Here… Hotbun and greentea cream… I heard they were all sold out so.. Anyways its for you… eat it while the bun is hot.. I’ll see you after school.. ‘ Hoya spoke with a nervous heart and return to his table.

‘ Looks like there’s improvement with your soulmate over there huh~ ‘ Sungyeol nudged hoya and chuckled. The rest chuckled too. Hoya couldn’t help but smiled too.

Cap returned without buying anything but was surprised to see the hotbun and greentea cream placed infront of Haeyeol.

‘ Who got this for you? ‘ Cap questioned.

‘ From that Ho guy over there… Come minsoo lets share… ‘ She took the bun and halved it for Cap. They share the greentea cream too. * We’re sharing straws… Is that a indirect kiss… * Cap thought and he blushed.

Hoya was looking at them from his table. He didn’t like the idea they were sharing the food, sharing straws too. * Min ing soo… How is it like to share the same straw with her huh… tskk… * He thought, feeling somewhat jealous.

Haeyeol glanced over to Infinite’s table. * Thanks for the… food… * She thanked him in her mind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 4 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Please Please do comment after reading ^^ & DO SUBSCRIBE IT TOO! (: