Secret Soulmate 20

Secret Soulmate

 

The rain had finally stopped in the morning. Hoya’s hand was over her shoulder and her hand was on his chest. Both of them were cuddling to each other, especially Haeyeol. If there’s anyone who passes by and saw it, they would that the both of them were a couple.  

Hoya moved alittle and felt a weight on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and his heart started thumping fast again. * She must have felt cold during midnight.. * He thought and softened. It was perfect for him with her in his arms and her head on his chest but everything came back to reality when she woke up.

‘ mianhae… ‘ She quickly get off and apologized with her cheeks flushed pink. * it’s embarrassing to have lie onto his chest… aigoo yoo haeyeol.. * She thought.

‘ Its okay.. you must’ve felt cold during midnight.. ‘ Hoya smiled. She couldn’t helped it and blushed again. * it was… comfortable… thank you.. * She thanked him in her mind.

After some stretching, they quickly got out of the hut and on their way home. Hoya sent her home, not knowing that Infinite and Cap were all already gathered there. Pissed and worried looks were all across their faces. Everyone straightened up when they saw the two of them came back. * My yeol is back! THAT BASTARD! * Cap thought and threw Hoya a punch.

‘ I could have called the police and said that you kidnapped her! ‘ Cap growled with Hoya being hit to the floor. Haeyeol grabbed onto Cap, asking him to stop.

‘ YAHHH BANG MINSOO!! ‘ Dongwoo shouted and threw him a punch back. Sungjong and Myungsoo helped Hoya up.

Hoya straightened his shirt and breathed before he started talking. ‘ it was raining super heavily suddenly yesterday and we couldn’t find our way back so we ended up in a hut, spending our night there. ‘ Hoya explained.

Cap spat on the floor. ‘ couldn’t find your way back? What? Trap in the woods? WHO THE ASK YOU TO BRING HER TO THE WOODS?? HUH?? LEE HOWON!! ‘ Cap shouted and pushed him.

‘ touch Hoya again & I’ll kill you! ‘ Dongwoo spat on the ground and pointed a middle finger.

‘ We didn’t do anything… you weren’t in school.. you were busy so I had lunch with him… I didn’t know it will rain that heavily… now Cap stop please… im fine he’s fine we’re back safe… so enough okay.. ‘ Haeyeol sounded pissed at his bestfriend.

Five boys came out from their hiding. One of them had a camera in his hand and he smirked. ‘ cool huh~ Korea’s boy band, Infinite, punching people and showing middle fingers… its gonna be interesting if this video goes up on the net.. ‘ He smirked.

Haeyeol’s eyebrow furrowed together. * who the hell are they? Messing around at my territiory.. This is my house for goodness sake.. * She thought and rolled her eyes.

* teentop?! * Sungyeol thought.

‘ Korea’s boyband, Teentop.. punching people too! This is very interesting.. ‘ Myungsoo was fast. He chuckled.

She sighed. ‘ ENOUGH ALREADY! I need to rest! Please leave! ‘ She hissed and closed her door behind her with a loud bang.

With one last warning, they dismissed. Infinite left her house. Cap and his friends went into her house.  

‘ who said that you could ing come into my house? ‘ Her tone wasn’t very nice.

‘ Im just worried. ‘ Cap’s tone wasn’t very nice too.

‘ who the are they?  AND why did you punch him? ‘ She hissed. Vulgarities everywhere.

Cap didn’t flinched when she used vulgarities. He knew she was angry, very angry. She used bad words when she was angry. Cap knew all these and he didn’t say anything about it. He sighed.

‘ I SAID WHY DID YOU PUNCH  HIM!! ‘ She shouted.

‘ Yeol… don’t you remember them? ‘ Cap softened.

‘ …well.. myungsoo said that they’re Teentop… Why did you punch him?! ‘ She answered and insisted him on answering her question back.

‘ yeol.. ‘

‘ Its your time now to do some explanation..  ‘ She hissed and sat on her sofa. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 20 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to comment! (:(: 

See ya at the next chapter (:(: