Secret Soulmate 6

Secret Soulmate

 

It was sunny as usual. Infinite were all sitting on the grassy land at the school field. Of course, with other girls surrounding them a distance away from them. Having idols in the school had advantages and disadvantages. Not caring about his image, Dongwoo sprawled out onto the grassy field with his back down.

‘ So how’s the discussion going on? ‘ Sunggyu asked, caring for s.

Smiles and nods coming from Woohyun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and frowns from Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya. Dongwoo sighed and shook his head.

‘ Partner Bang minsoo is a er. Late for all discussions and always leaving early.. always looking at his phone and not paying attention.. and from all of the above, he’s secretly in love with my Ho baby’s soulmate, Haeyeol~ tsktsk… ‘ Dongwoo sulked and scoffed, rolling his eyes too.

Hoya didn’t like the idea of Cap liking Haeyeol. He sighed and throw a twig across the field, not knowing he had hit someone on the arm. The rest gasped when the saw who it was. Hoya too, gasped when he looked up and saw who it was. It was Haeyeol. The twig had hit and scratched her arm, shocking Infinite.

He immediately ran up to her and apologized, the rest of Infinite apologized too.

‘ bring her to the nurse and get the scratch treated.. ‘ Myungsoo stated worrily. Sungyeol nodded.

‘ its okay actually… its…just a small scratch… ‘ Haeyeol spoke. She was nervous having 7 guys surrounding her for the first time.

Without agreeing to her, Hoya grab her hand and took her to the school nurse. Stiffened but totally forgetting about the skinship after that. Bumping into Cap who was looking pissed on the way. Awkward. Confused. * Why is he holding her? And why didn’t she asked him to let go? She always hated having skinship with other people.. * Cap thought with his eyebrows furrowed together.

‘ what did you do to her? Why is she bleeding?! ‘ Cap hissed, grabbing hoya’s hand away from her.

‘ Cap ah…  he was just bringing me to the school nurse.. ‘ Haeyeol stated.

Cap didn’t like her calling him his nickname, especially infront of other guys. ‘ I’ll take her there from here… ‘ Cap hissed and insisted but Hoya refused. Infinite was just a few distance away, looking at what’s going on.

‘ He threw a twig and accidently hit me.. he got the right to send me to the school nurse Cap… ‘ Haeyeol stated fairly.

There’s where Cap fumed up, clenching his fist. ‘ SO you hurt her?? What the hell were you thinking HUH?! ‘ Cap bellowed and gave Hoya a punch on his face.

‘ Yah!! Bang minsoo~ ‘ Haeyeol called out. She totally freaked out. She had never seen him so angry and pissed like that before. Dongwoo sprinted towards Cap, punching the hell out of him.

‘ IM PUNCHING YOU BECAUSE YOU PUNCHED HOYA! AND IM PUNCHING YOU AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE DISCUSSION! ‘ Dongwoo punched Cap again, harder.

Haeyeol was freaking out and shouted for a stop. ‘ Enough! I’m going to the school nurse and Im bringing Hoya with me… No more fighting! & YAH YOU!!! Don’t you dare hit my Cap again!!! ‘ She hissed angrily to Dongwoo and left with Hoya.  

She felt guilty, guilty because her goodfriend had hit someone she was barely close with. She was also angry because Hoya’s goodfriend had hit Cap. Win-Win situation. Without any luck, the school nurse wasn’t around and Hoya had the chance to apply medication. He took the first-aid kit, taking the band aid out but she stopped him.

‘ Let me apply the medication for you… yours are much worser than mine.. ‘ Haeyeol stated and took the oilment from him, gently applying it onto his swollen cheek.

Hoya’s heart thumped fast as she was so close to him. His heart had almost popped out. After applying the oilment, she helped herself with the bandaid and stick it onto her scratched arm.

‘ Done.. ‘ She sighed.

‘ y..yeah… Thanks.. and err sorry…Dongwoo shouldn’t hit your boyfriend like that. ‘ Hoya cleared his throat and apologized.

‘ Cap shouldn’t hit you like that too… your cheek is badly swollen.. and he’s not my boyfriend.. ‘ Haeyeol stated with a pokerface and kept the first-aid box back to its original place.

Hoya shrugged and smiled. Before he could say anything, Haeyeol continued. ‘ I guess I’ll see you tomorrow… I needa check on… nahhh nvm… I’ll see you tomorrow for the discussion I got a packed timetable today.. ‘ She gave him a little smile and left.

* yeah.. Check up on Cap… He’s not your boyfriend but you still needa check on him… * Hoya thought with jealousy but then he softened, touching his swollen cheek. * Thanks for oilment.. She sure has soft hands~ * He thought with his heart thumping fast non stop.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 6 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for waiting.. )): Remember to comment after reading! I love comments! ^^ & ALSO DO SUBSCRIBE THE STORY too (: THANKS