Secret Soulmate 8

Secret Soulmate

 

It was the first time Cap had let her stay overnight. It was morning and was time to go to school. Cap was dressed in his clothes, waiting for her. She was pissed at Cap for not waking her up last night and now she had to wear the same outfit to school. She rolled her eyes and sighed. Cap smirked alittle. He just love to.

The bell rang as the two of them walked in. Eyes were staring, people are gossiping for the first time because Haeyeol wore the same thing to school. ‘ see what I told you? I bet they were ing each other last night.. Look at her wearing the same clothes as yesterday~ ‘ A girl with a ponytail gossiped to her friends. Some of them agreed, some of them just couldn’t care. Haeyeol nudged Cap at his ribs as she heard their conversation and strolled off, bumping into L, Kim Myungsoo.

‘ sorry.. ‘ She apologized. L shook his head and smiled.

‘ Hi.. I don’t think you know my name… Im L but call me myungsoo.. ‘ L smiled and returned to his poker face.

Haeyeol raised an eyebrow. ‘ …in.. infinity? .. ‘ She mumbled. ‘ Its Infinite… Miss antisocial.. see you around~ ‘ He heard and smirked and left. * Exciting.. Same clothes as before… Cant wait till the others~ * He thought.

She started to take notice of Infinite, mostly Hoya. * where are the other members? Why is L alone? Where is Hoya? Is he pissed because I cancelled the discussion? Urghh Aniya! Since when I started to care about all these.. * She thought and shuddered, fixing her bangs and headed to class.

As usual, Cap’s always late for history class as he hated history. He was always in the toilet for the first half period for history, fixing his hair. But something was unusual. She spotted a letter under her desk and she looked around for the owner but her classmates were all busy doing their own things. * where did this come from? It says from Soulmate.. Who could it be.. Who actually believes there’s such thing called soulmates. There’s not even magic in this world. Maybe it’s just a prank… * She thought and shrugged and didn’t even open the letter to read it. Her mind wandered off to Infinite during class. She couldn’t pay attention for the first time.

Second, third lessons of the day ended and it was break time. Hotbuns and greentea cream as usual but Infinite wasn’t seen at the canteen. In fact, Infinite wasn’t seen in school, only L in the morning.

‘ Yeol ah… Im sorry for not waking you up… stop being pissed me already~ ‘ Cap pouted and munched on his bun.

‘ If im still pissed with you, I wouldn’t eat with you already… ‘ She flashed a grin to him.

He chuckled. ‘ awww that’s my girl who always don’t give a damn about other stuffs~ ‘ He clicked his tongue and gave her a wink. She playfully rolled her eyes. People at the canteen started screaming and fangirling as Infinite strolled in, waving and flirting to their fans except for Hoya. He wasn’t with them.

‘ ahhh… why isn’t handsome hoya with them… where did he go? Is he sick? Or did he skip school? Or did withdraw from school or… ‘ This girl sitted at the table beside Haeyeol and Cap whined. It was obvious that she’s a Hoya fan.

Her questions made Haeyeol looked up and thought about it. Yeah, Hoya wasn’t with s. She was searching around the canteen for him but he’s just not there. Cap instructed her to go and ended up, pulling her by her hand, leaving the canteen.

‘ yah yoo haeyeol! Since when you’re so busybody? Since when did you get interested in Infinite? This isn’t you Yeol~ ‘ Cap hissed and his heart ached.

‘ nothing… just.. nothing… Im still who I am… You’re thinking too much Cap.. ‘ Haeyeol spoke.

‘ yeah! I do hope Im thinking too much~ ‘ Cap rolled his eyes.

 

* Did you receive my letter? Did you read it or did you just threw it away? Cant wait to tell you that you’re my soulmate. * Hoya thought, laying back on the couch in the library.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 8 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Boring chapter~ ): Remember to comment after reading (; SUBSCRIBE IT TOO THANKS (: